>>> I'm gonna make it

Now that the Swap $XWP moonboi fuckhead train has cooled down a bit and it's settled around mining price (4100 sats) I think I'm gonna hop in. I didn't put $XWP or Swap in the name of this thread because I'd rather not attract the hive of fucktards, but just wanted to know if anyone else is thinkin the same thing? That mcap is so damn juicy especially when every other CN coin (even ones that are 1/10th as good as Swap) are in the millions. Swap to the top.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 10.26.34 AM.png (219x141, 12K)

I’ve actually been accumulating this off the chain... I think it’s a serious gem to be honest, moonbois aside.

Hey name a cryotonote coin that hasn't reached a 3 million mcap and XWP is better than most. It can't hit 6 million? Ofc it can and will. That's 20x , this is easy

That's honestly what I'm saying.... obviously anything can happen in crypto... but I've been in since 2014 and this is a serious contender for a 20-50x at the least in my opinion. Full disclosure, I am retired because of crypto.

bought this the first day it was mentioned here, up 25% and comfy
we are going to make it

Not to mention the only active markets its available in could straight up give me aids... I mean cmon TO and Hotdex? Give me hotbit or polo and watch it hit $10 mil market cap no problem. It would be financial irresponsible to not own any Swap if you have heard about it to this point.

Hello Pajeet, Rakesh, Sanjay and Patel. The whole squad is here :)

Attached: 34546457567568.jpg (771x204, 35K)

ok sirs, you got me fooled pajeets, redpill me and i'll buy a bag

Oh my god this information is DAMNING

Lol

it is, everyone here knows discord shills are scum.

yes sir very good coin the best my deer

how do you even know about this if you weren't in the discord
you already own this then faggot

How hard is to search swap coin in google, go to the website and then join the discord?

Attached: 3453453466.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Get out of the chan, Lethean shill.

Yeah he definitely owns it lol

apparently pretty hard as it doesn't even come up in google...

congratulations, you played yourself... now sell me your swap i have buys in at 3000 thanks faggot

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 1.16.11 PM.png (872x720, 167K)

Attached: 15253721.jpg (540x381, 36K)

That's not the correct Swap [XWP]. It wasn't listed at CMC yet.

yeah i know lol... im just pointing out the sheer homosexuality of the dude who tried to pretend he's not in XWP's discord already lol

excuse me but I'm white sir

Idk if I want anything built using “cuckaroo”

Don't use. Use things based on the name only, not on the tech. I suggest Bytecoin.

>he didn't make any gains from GRIN or BEAM
>he won't make any on XWP

Attached: judenlaugh.png (333x293, 12K)

comfy on 10k XWP.
Let's see where this shit goes.

hahahaha, stop, thats mean

>>>moonboi buys bytecoin

anyway, yes im in $XWP... have been in for a bit and feeling super comfy. It's more solid than most CN coins that have 15x the mcap at the LEAST so, this is a no brainer.

XWP is dope

A x15 - x20 seems very reasonable.