Why is everyone on this board so mean?

Why is everyone on this board so mean?

Attached: 70DBDF19-CDC1-47EE-9E91-BBE5EFBA576D.jpg (250x200, 4K)

Kys faggot

Shut up nerd

youd be mean to if you lost your life savings on chinese whitepapers

A portion of them aren’t, some act like they are but are probably pretty nice in real life. A lot are pathetic losers who are angry at the world, then you have your third worlders who resent our white priveledge. That’s pretty much it

it always amazes me when you go from a board like Jow Forums where everyone is a faggot pajeet retard to something like /mu/ where people are nice and will actually engage your opinion

it's most likely the Jow Forums influence combined with discord shill pajeets, there's no discourse here, only screeching and name calling

>/mu/ where people are nice and will actually engage your opinion

Attached: 1553211933288.jpg (285x156, 13K)

because faggot its what we do

lmao this post made me kek.

we got JUSTd

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1548658396689.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

this really hits close to home user. Are you me?

as nice as people on Jow Forums can get, anyhow

>why so mean
No boat yet. I need two of these, west coast and great lakes. I don't know why I'm mad at you guys about it, I'll try to calm down.

Attached: whenmoon.jpg (1297x930, 191K)

No fuck you. This is my one escape from the harsh real world and most of you ruin it

everyone here is poor and retarded. only the newfags who didn't make it in the 2017 bull run are still here. so everyone just has a stick up their ass because they are the laggards so they overcompensate for it by trying to seem smarter than each other. this board is literally darwinism in full display. literally absolutely everyone on here right now is retarded. everyone reading this, and even me typing it out.

sticky this post plz

pretty much this. anyone still here is a retard that failed to make it during the golden bullrun of 2017 and is hoping for another golden bullrun where everything goes 100x in less than six months again.

which will likely never ever happen

>based
>redpilled

>tfw entered early 2017 and only made 15x
i-im still here

You would be mean too, if you lost your life savings to pajeet and chink scams.

I’m not...

you underperformed the market.

that's life for ya bucko. can't stay suckling your mommies titties and expect everywhere you go to be a safe space you fucking cuck

That's just how real men talk ya ninny. Now get back on biz and give it right back to em, like a man.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

/lit/ is objectively the nicest board. Go there if you want a culture shock.

Most people here are failures frustrated with life so we take out our frustration on anonymous internet users.

Buy my bags you faggot.

Honestly this board was quite nice before that [O1G] whore showed up. He is pure poison

This board is actually pretty nice.

I actually think /o/ is the meanest board. I really don't know whats wrong with them. Every time you post its just a bunch of replies that hate you.

I posted a car question there once and I included a photo of my car. Multiple people in the thread doxxed me, found my email and sent me hate mail.

Now that is a mean board.

>T. assblasted pedophile SVtard

lmfao

delete this.

Attached: 2844F69F-DE11-4F84-A3EE-D1F03FAC2F5E.jpg (740x900, 220K)

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

dunno I find this board pretty nice user. And some other boards awful. Guess it depends on your personality.
Criticism when it comes to making money is something I can appreciate because yeah I wanna make money.

>This board is actually pretty nice.
this

this board is full of awful pajeet shills.

LOOK at all these fucking pajeet shill threads. Mods need to fucking delete these obvious spam posts. these threads are all PnDers and bots you can tell no regulars post in these threads

Attached: fuckinpajeets.png (1648x981, 904K)

Biz is a rite of passage with a lot of racism mixed in for some reason

Telling it how it is, I like that

Attached: 1524612513901.jpg (1080x1350, 88K)

OP must be a nigger, janny or kike

Attached: based.jpg (334x506, 42K)