Chx

Thoughts on the bs mainnet? Will it dump or pump in April?

Attached: 598FDA42-35A6-4426-9C8B-3DECA28436D0.jpg (922x466, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd5IsrsBTTw
open.spotify.com/episode/2gdm7v9MPMe14uIh7lBFBq?si=5mFcR5c_Sr25CKHEE2pR4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do main nets ever pump anything

There will be token lockup. You do the math.

SASHA, the founder of Own (CHX) is a FRAUDSTER. While he was misleading us about everything to pump the price of chx, he has been DUMPING HIS CHX on us on idex.

He lied about having tokenized half a billion worth of assets in the first few weeks. See picture. (it was fake testnet stuff). some user tried it and increased it to $2 trillion.

Sasha lied about having STO's lined up until 2020. There are only 9 small businesses that are interested in doing an STO with them.

Sasha lied about being the CIO of Compushare. He was not the CIO of Compushare.

Sasha lied about mainnet being Q1. Mainnet is now end of Q2. They have no wallet. No code. They have no one on their team that can code. All these scammers have done is make a website with spelling errors and broken links.

Own is a joke. They are making chink merch and an app game to stow people how to do sto's on their platform. Mean while real sto platforms like securitize are tokenizing billions of dollars worth of real assets.

CHX is an illegal security. it fails the howey test. sec will shut them down

Sasha is a fraudster. he will keep misleading us and dumping chx back down to sub 1m marketcap where it was 5 months ago

FRAUDSTER SCUMBAGS

Attached: 1553639824162.jpg (560x87, 23K)

idk, i got tired of holding this shit as it creeps lower and lower. I'm riding other coins right now that are actually gaining. let me know when this thing starts to go up again.

Yawn. Same old copy pasta

How can there be a lockup before token swap?

>There will be token lockup. You do the math.
staking wont happen until another 3+ months.. i warned you it would be delayed 3 months.. i warned you devs would keep dumpng their chx until its back down to $1m marketcap.... im laughing in your face right now... i told you to sell chx for fantom...fantom has 3x'd so far... haha

>There will be token lockup. You do the math.
Are you saying lockups will cause the price to go up? How do we know this?

This. Sascha has been lying this whole time. It appears like they're doing the under-promise, over-deliver tactic yet they're just over-promising and not delivering. Dude says they cannot talk about price, yet their very own t-shirts have a graphic of a dead bear on the back, rocket emojis in his own tweets, and the list could go on.

Yesterday he banned someone in Telegram because he pointed out how low resolution the graphics are on the website. Project is a joke.

>This
go back to plebbit faggot

>hey fellow anons i fit in right
Can't prove any of it wrong can you. Keep holding those bags.

>Yesterday he banned someone in Telegram because he pointed out how low resolution the graphics are on the website. Project is a joke.
I guess you are the Dildo dude from telegram
are you still salty cause you got banned after insulting the devs?

I'm not Frodo's Dildo, no. He didn't insult the devs enough to warrant a ban, especially after apologizing in a roundabout way for being so blunt. They banned him for the critique.

A month ago he was in London talking to the London Stock Exchange. He went back to London yesterday and claimed he signed a high profile partnership. Use your brain.

he started off by saying the website is shit
afterwards he didn't apologize but rephrased to make it look like its actual critique
I would have banned this troll too if I were a dev

>I would have banned this troll too if I were a dev
Why? It is shit. Low res images and animations, terrible typography on the blog (pic related), broken images, broken links. If as a dev you think your work is excellent, you would laugh it off instead of arguing with a troll and then banning them.

Attached: job-well-done.jpg (1391x1010, 636K)

I literally just searched warosu/biz to see if it was pasta
It wasn't
The post in this thread is the only time that was ever posted

>A month ago he was in London talking to the London Stock Exchange. He went back to London yesterday and claimed he signed a high profile partnership. Use your brain.
He lives in the UK. It's not like he traveled far. Wow, he got on a trolley and talked with the receptionist at the exchange. Big fucking whoop. He also said he was in talks with NASDAQ. Right.

Look at the order books on IDEX. Mainnet ""releasing"" in four days on april fools day (competent devs have the sensibility to release things on April 2nd). CHX price always tanks on the weekends. It's already 0.00137382. In a week the price will be 0.0011000 or less. Screencap it and weep if you're still holding more than 15ETH worth of CHX.

>He also said he was in talks with NASDAQ. Right.

>still emotionally damaged from the bear
>denies facts

>I literally just searched warosu/biz to see if it was pasta
>It wasn't
>The post in this thread is the only time that was ever posted
i spent 10 mins of my time to type that to warn you guys

>He also said he was in talks with NASDAQ. Right.
in his latest ama he said the companies he talked to said they weren't interested, or wanted to steal their ideas, and the few that were interested wanted to wait and see for a few years.

link?

>Look at the order books on IDEX. Mainnet ""releasing"" in four days on april fools day
maybe the dev tokens unlock on april 1st and they want to dump them asap.. i bet they announce the partnership on april 1st too

>link?
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd5IsrsBTTw

>in his latest ama he said the companies he talked to said they weren't interested, or wanted to steal their ideas, and the few that were interested wanted to wait and see for a few years.
Exactly. That's where the alarm bells went off in my head. That these companies are "interested" but want to wait a few years? Get the fuck outta here. Sounds like something they would say to them to let them off gently without wanting to burn bridges. OWN doesn't even need CHX for their platform, the only reason they're keeping the model is because they want to be fair to their "investors" (per months old AMA with the CEO).

>OWN doesn't even need CHX for their platform

>brainlet thinks a public blockchain can run without incentives, kek

If anyone doubts OWN after looking at their partners list they need to neck themselves. There’s literal funds investing in CHX and multiple whales accumulating. Good luck with FTM, when Chx announces three new exchange starting in Apr. Kek

Collection of pasta

>i bet they announce the partnership on april 1st too
No doubt. They cannot let the price of CHX go down to zero too quickly. They have like ten people in the Telegram now and even they are starting to get worried, other than the admins of course who are "$1000 EOY Binance listing imminent" deluded.

You're implying the CEO is a brainlet, user. That's exactly what he said. They're only keeping CHX because it wouldn't be fair to the investors to not do so.

Picked up some today, pretty safe entry desu

>If anyone doubts OWN after looking at their partners list they need to neck themselves. There’s literal funds investing in CHX and multiple whales accumulating. Good luck with FTM, when Chx announces three new exchange starting in Apr. Kek
eth exchanges.. like switcheo with 0.5 btc daily volume

>You're implying the CEO is a brainlet, user. That's exactly what he said.

I'm implying that you have no fundamental understanding of what a blockchain is and the game theory involved.

Even if that was the case, which isn't, I wouldn't need to know anything about blockchains and the background technical workings of the project to see inconsistencies in statements, lying by omission, embellishments, and indications of a scam.

>and indications of a scam.

Scams don't get this much attention, they are ignored, and not talked about. Things that are fudded this much are usually due to envy and FOMO because plebs want the price to go down.

>incentives
They will have two chains brainlet. Why the fuck do I need the CHX public chain when the data will be stored on the private chain. CHX holders will be subsidizing the platform activity of OWN team if they will be drawing their funding from public chain to make STO's cheap as possible and holders will Hope that buisnesses conducting mass transactions on the CHX chain as well with the quick and easy STO platform. And if they are drawing moneys from one pools, the SEC can see this as fundraising. Established buisnesses already have trust issues with established chains in the space and using the established coins on the market, why the fuck are they gonna risk big money on a sub 20-cap coin that is potentially inflated and supported by mongrels on the internet cause "muh guy CIO". Its ok to have vision but get the brown shit off your face.

The amount of pajeet fud targeted towards Chx is astounding. The other pajeets have already dumped their 10$ bags to you

oww my balls

>Scams don't get this much attention, they are ignored, and not talked about. Things that are fudded this much are usually due to envy and FOMO because plebs want the price to go down.
OWN didn't seem like a scam until they (once again) delayed mainnet but tried to spin it as everything is still on schedule as intended. That's not including what has already been posted so far, of course.

Hybrid blockchains are the new go-to way for scalable, enterprise blockchains. You /bizards look really fucking dumb when you try to make arguments you know nothing about.

open.spotify.com/episode/2gdm7v9MPMe14uIh7lBFBq?si=5mFcR5c_Sr25CKHEE2pR4w

No Dingus. If you cant buy STO's CHX I don't see the point and selling the staking/masternode meme is 2017. Idk if they are scam but they jumped on the blockchain craze to create a buisness and CHX is funding their dream while you hold their bags. Chx will not interact with the private chain to my knowledge. Enlighten if I'm wrong...

Irrefutable argument, going to market sell every Chx I have

>Chx will not interact with the private chain to my knowledge. Enlighten if I'm wrong...

The private chain is essentially just a distributed private database that holds account information (Usernames, passwords, e-mail addresses, home address, etc)

The public blockchain is just a regular dPoS blockchain with public/private keys and balances. The public and private keys are linked to account information on the public chain, so that normies who use the Own platform only have to login with a username and password instead of fucking with private keys.

What happens if I forget my password and its stored on the immutable private chain linked with my information? How do I get to change it and how will the private network make the appropriate update if I want to make the change? I understand why storing information on a chain creates a bigger clog but why wouldn't a database just do?

>its stored on the immutable private chain linked with my information? How do I get to change it and how will the private network make the appropriate update if I want to make the change?

Not sure if the private chain is immutable, and you change it the same way you'd change your password with anything else. Probably a few confirmation questions and a reset link.

>why wouldn't a database just do?
It's less secure. A private blockchain supports the needed security due to the amount of value that will be transferred. A central database that lists usernames, passwords, private/public keys would be a hacker's wet dream.

Then people have to remember their keys to make changes so the whole normie point is redunadant in my eyes. Also, nobody will be transferring data around because the CHX isnt carrying the information so the information will have to be maintained by the team which will create centralized points of data which will be sweet points in the network and it will be a hackers wet dream if somebody accesses the network and make changes to the data being transferred and just add new blocks of data and not change the old ones so it wont provide that much more security if a hacker can just tell he network to save this block instead of this block if the chain is not immutable. I can just create the same level of encryption on a regular database. But again it defeats the point of their mission because then they are storing data on customers and have to be regulated which in a sense they are doing if they are going to maintain the private chain.

>CHX isnt carrying the information so the information

Yes, it does. It does this via Oracles, read the whitepaper.

>people have to remember their keys to make changes

No, they don't. You can't even tell the platform is using a blockchain unless you click "view transaction.

Use the platform for yourself. It works.

dsr.weown.com

> A private blockchain supports the needed security due to the amount of value that will be transferred. A central database that lists usernames, passwords, private/public keys would be a hacker's wet dream.
Literally nothing you just said makes any sense. It’s very obvious that you are throwing around terms you don’t understand.

Please, point out what doesn't make sense.

If the CHX is carrying information then they are liable for maintaining information and they will be regulated regardless of SSA distinction. Why do I need 2 chains then if your using the CHX to carrying sensitive information because I thought it was for transactional purposes and do not have any role in sto issuance? Your speaking in circles.... And yea you need to remember the key, if you forget the password to the wallet holding your account info stored on the other chain and they are speaking to each other you will need to have the encryption key to enter the block holding the information to tell the other chain that I am changing something like a password. Do you even know what you are buying into?

If you understand how basic technology works, it should make sense. I shouldn't have to explain it to you like you're a baby.

The private chain holds the private key information for you, and will use it to "change your password" if you provide the required information such as security questions, e-mail, etc. It will be automatic using CHX in the background, but the user will not be aware of it. All of this occurs in the back-end.

Have you never used any online service before?

If the blocks on the chain are encrypted and you forget the password how are you going to access the data If it is on you to make changes to network? If the software is doing it on the backend the team is responsible then for maintaining the chains and the data on them and will be responsible for as such so they will be regulated. So how will they get around regulation and not have a centralization points since I'm not touching anything but the CHX? You know its not just money the SEC for example regulates its financial information that is transacted regardless of any form.

And like I said if you have to remember the key it doesnt make any difference to just adding a password feature because if you lose the key you are fucked.

>software is doing it on the backend the team is responsible then for maintaining the chains and the data on them

Yes, you are 100% correct. The private team is run by the company and is regulated in Europe. I'm not sure about elsewhere. Think their partner Hamersley helps with that in the US. In the AMAs Sascha has made it very clear that they are doing everything within regulations, so they won't be working around it. Different investment products won't be able to be offered to everyone. The big private issuances are corporate debt, so that's obviously limited to just institutional investors, I think. That's the big American bank and fast food joint.

Private team = Private blockchain***

Seems like the Telegram got a hold of this thread. I recommend anons who still own CHX to check it out. The only counter arguments they've managed to make was calling this thread "alternate facts" (fake news?) and "Sascha did say that, yes, but what he actually meant to say was..."

Doomsday Clock is set to April 1st. There is still time to walk away without too much loss, anons.

There is no mention of this thread in the telegram chat, but thank you for your noble service of looking out for us sir

The community one, where papa Sascha lurks in the shadows and emerges only when CHX price is in actual danger from FUD. They ban price talk and negativity in the official channel. You're welcome.

Think what you want, but that’s pure bullshit

Which part? That no price talk in the official channel? That Sascha chimes in with cryptic responses each time something gets out of control, but doesn't actually confirm anything? Just uses just the right language that allows you to read between the lines; "Read my words very carefully...it is important..." in regards to upcoming exchanges.

"Own is delighted to announce to have partnered with DustAid to enable donations on our platform"

is this the so called "new high profile business partner"?

Attached: lol.png (584x332, 49K)

>He didn't insult the devs enough to warrant a ban,

He was annoying af and moaning for weeks.

Ironically just by holding CHX long-term, you're donating money to the OWN team personally through the power of blockchain and delusion.

>is this the so called "new high profile business partner"?
DustAid has 5 tweets, 1 of which is retweeting Sascha, and 46 followers. Epic announcement, just sold my house. Hope price goes down even more so I can accumulate.

>DustAid has 5 tweets, 1 of which is retweeting Sascha, and 46 followers. Epic announcement, just sold my house. Hope price goes down even more so I can accumulate.
haha