2 Dollar Bills

Why do we have these?

Attached: A1R2srqsAtL._SY450_.jpg (415x450, 64K)

to shock normies when u pay for something at the grocery store

kek, unironic truth

We should unironically use more $2 bills. With $2 bills you can essentially pay for anything with half as many $1 bills or 0.5n+1 bills for odd number payments which would significantly reduce cirulating USD and negate inflation.

They are great for strip clubs because in a dark room they look like a $20.

To mock Jefferson who was deeply anti-central bank

Same reason Jackson is on the 20.

>reduce inflation
LMAO
economical illiteracy at its finest

Slightly less gay than a $3 bill.

There was a story of a Walmart employee that called the cops thinking it was counterfeit kek

Gays use $2 bills to show their economic contribution so people stop discriminating

lmao this has to be bait

fucking genius

When I was a lad, all $2 bills were silver certificates. They could be traded at the bank for silver dollars

I used to have one in my wallet for good luck. But one day spent it when I was drunk and out of cash. I'm not normally superstitious but my life has been miserable ever since

Literally how does this work?

Gays pay $2 bills for bjs

Strippers

we made it in 1976 for the 200 anniversary of America. You're welcome zoomies

Attached: 1550450453229.gif (680x363, 92K)

gay uses $2 bill at Walmart.

lard pays for $18 in goods with $20.

cashier gives him a $2 bill as change.

lard now redistributes $2 bill in local economy with a gay dollar.

wa la

Lmao

My girlfriends strip club only uses $2 bills. Everyone always says "oh wow I better keep these" when she uses them like they are going to be worth something.

Cuz they're fun.

Attached: 100.jpg (700x302, 69K)

They're for grandparents to have something "novel" but cheap to give their grandkids

Are you like 95 years old?

Got one in my wallet for good luck user, sorry you parted with yours

Theyre honestly pretty useful as a snack bill. I got a bunch as a meme once and it was great just throwing down one of these for a $1.50 candy bar

this lol

Kek

inflation?

$3 bills