>normie gf doesnt know my powerlvl
>all in chainlink
>ducks in a row
>literal living intp robot
>every day act as a normie npc
>everyday do these useless activities that dont spark any feels
>every time pretend to be happy and laughing
>never listen to music
>pretend to love her music, every day i listen to her music but its just noises to my ears
>yesterday she comes to me and asks to go to his concert
>whatcouldgowrong.jpg?
>accept, better go with me than her friend
>go to concert
>surrounded by normies npc
>screaming chicks behind me ear raping me screaming
>lights flashing everywhere
>normies dancing and almost entering trances
>sound extremely loud
>no emotion
>all songs sound the same
>start panicking
>fuckmylife.jpg
>take fucking napkings put them in my ears,sweating like a cow
>2 more hours to go
WAAATT DOOOO HAAP BIZNESS BROTHERS

NEVER GO TO A CONCERT ITS LITERALLY HELL FOR AUTISTS

WHEN MOON?????

Attached: 874.jpg (240x193, 16K)

I'm ENTP so like you but less autistic. And I enjoy music. Feelz good.

there's good news and bad news
the good news is that you're a textbook normie, you just express your normalo desire to be a special snowflake in a slightly different way
the bad news is that as with all normalfags, you will resist this revelation until your deathbed, ensuring you continue to suffer

based entp bro
intjs and intps look like ants from here

Haha I know right. I just don't like telling them... no benefit to alienating anyone.

I'm like you but better at faking. I like some music but more because it has memories linked to time periods of my life. I hate concerts. I hate them so much, but 1 or 2 are required to get a girlfriend satiated and still feel like she's "living her best life".

Im INTP

OP you need to listen music in an ironic way, that will give you metacontext so you can enjoy it, you should know by now that all your joy is derived from metacontext and narratives

anyway, I listen to synthwave since im a poorfag and that's ironic as fuck, when i make it i will listen to some poorfag shit like argentino cumbia or something

>that will give you metacontext so you can enjoy it, you should know by now that all your joy is derived from metacontext and narratives
explain please

>autistic as fuck
>normie gf

Attached: doubt.jpg (638x397, 189K)

what kind of concert?

why are you so weak? I am kinda like you, can't get into music. Only piece by piece. Right now I'm at Mozart KV 466. I listen to it for the 30th time probably and still enjoy it and analyze it. Don't let your gf rule over you, you sound desperate. Shape her, my gf now is racist, libertarian, holds 2k LINK, doesn't go to festivals, hates her normie friends for the normie shit they do, just wants to make babies and never work. It's tough and once you get to the "you only have 24h you cant be a good mother and have a job" part, she'll cry but it will be worth it. Plant the seed and she will get it. About 2 weeks ago I redpilled her on jews, now she's showing me wikipedia's of random directors and pointing out they're jewish for making race baiting shit movies, it's so cute.

Meyers Briggs personality tests are bullshit. Why are so many people here so academically remedial?

You definitely sound autistic

you guys sound lame AF

This. Obtain Biblical exegesis literacy, and suddenly all (((their))) normie jiive almost without exception is overt mockery and extremely condescending.

you both sound fat

absolutely based and faithpilled

Try this. Tell her you don't like concerts...

and races dont exist, we are all humans. wtf dont you guys read real (((science)))??

Attached: 1543185322775.jpg (480x480, 35K)

maybe
definately not
nah, im Jow Forums

>can't get into music
same here to be honest music is just noise to me out of context. if it's props to a game or movie setting the mood or something i can tolerate it, but when i try to relax anything with a rythm is just fucking wrecking my brain.

try brown noise! i find it very relaxing.