coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To bad I can’t withdraw from bitmax. Am I getting scammed

Bitmax is saving you from yourself.

>BUY AND HOLD
this is good advice on how to become a whale

market buys are the best!

What wallet is compatible?

I just want to store it in my wallet. I can’t withdraw anything.

bitmexrekt kek

The whole crypto sphere is hyped by Fantom. I took a deep look at the project and now I'm pretty bullish too. Marketcap is still really low.

Fantom is the world’s first DAG-based smart contract platform. Known as the new “Korean EOS". coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/

Fantom has strategic partnerships with South Korean Government, Dubai, Oracle and many other multi-billion dollar companies.

Fantom is one of the largest VC-backed crypto projects ever.

Fantom's core developer is Andre Cronje.

3 medium and 2 major new partnerships to be announced over the next few weeks. More exchange listings soon. Earlier mainnet.

Fantom has officially joined Binance Info’s transparency initiative and got verified with V Label.

Imagine Fantom on Coinbene or even Huobi. Pretty sure Koreans will go crazy.

70% of the supply will be locked up by staking.

Fantom will be a top 10 crypto soon

Attached: infographic.png (1262x640, 364K)

this project is a joke and a PND just like CHX, which is bleeding out all over the place. fantom will go nowhere

>this project is a joke and a PND just like CHX, which is bleeding out all over the place. fantom will go nowhere

Attached: images.png (215x234, 5K)

X3 within 2 months imo

Please hold so we can dump on you guys

define low market cap

Keep moving fantom you got this!

2 cents by Sunday

Sold, will buy at 30% discount again, it can't just keep mooning without correction

Im transferring 2.5 btc to help crush this resistance lol

You're probably right, it's due for a correction. I'm scared to swing trade because it's moving so fast, but it's likely a good call

>You're probably right, it's due for a correction. I'm scared to swing trade because it's moving so fast, but it's likely a good call
>Sold, will buy at 30% discount again, it can't just keep mooning without correction
HODL

Hot and ontology vibes. Actually better than both combined. So thats probably my price target.

Fantom will make so many anons on biz millionaires

Fantom is a rocket ship just waiting to happen. It'll melt faces soon

The closet competitor of Fantom is Hashgraph who raised like $100M for I think 5% of their total tokens. If u compare Fantom vs Hashgraph, Fantom is available at throwaway price.

Attached: meme3.png (1476x822, 905K)

You shills aren't even subtle anymore, its embarrassing

ETH: “Each cycle an alt tries to be the new me!”

NEO: “I had a crack at it last cycle, didn’t quite make it...”

FTM: “Hold my beer...”

some things coming up soon:

AMA with Michael Kong from Fantom

Brad Laurie and Andre Cronje interview

LTO Network+ Fantom event April

KRW pair with ChainX this week

Mainnet currently ahead of schedule Q2

More details on Fantom staking

Review from @MartinGuyYT

Review from suppoman

Attached: 465656565.png (636x832, 254K)

Aren't you fuckers tired of being chinked already? Its like the bear market taught you nothing. Buy BTC and fucking hold.

Scam

Except we're not in a bear market anymore faggot, you should have figured it out by now. FTM will be the 2016-2017 ETH. Buy or cry

I wanted to buy FTM at 8m mc but thought vidt would moon and I'd buy more fantom, now fantom did a x2 and vidt is still at the same price, fuck you motherfuckers need to wait for me

thank for the buy signal

Stop listing to retard pajeets shilling you vidt, bird, lto, own or god I know what pajeet garbage.

You will make it only in FTM.

My first reaction was to laugh, but that’s actually pitiful.