Why aren't you using Skywire to escape Article 13?

Calling all Eurofags. Why are you not using Skywire to circumvent Article 13 and all the other retarded censorship laws these faggots are going to bring in around the world? Fucking Australia has even banned Jow Forums and ZeroHedge FFS.

Build a cheap Skywire node for $40 and you can just hop off anywhere else in the world and do whatever the fuck you want and there will be no censorship of data stored on Skywire nodes. Government can't do fuck all if you want to post your [Redacted] memes on Skycoin's global Skywire meshnet.

> in b4 wen obelisk

Skywire doesn't need Obelisk. It doesn't even need the $SKY cryptocurrency. This thread is about Skywire.

Attached: Skywire-License.jpg (1183x736, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-02/tor-project-almost-100-funded-us-government-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So are you faggots literally just going to keep shilling your ERC20 tokens and forks of forks all day, knowing well that the government nazi fuckers can switch them off and render them worthless at any time just by blocking their protocols, or blocking all encrypted traffic, or blocking your access to all crypto exchanges, or just switching off your broadband link.

Get on fucking Skywire now and start routing your crypto traffic over a real decentralized network instead of relying on centralized ISPs.

The absolute state of this fucking board.

Attached: index.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Cause it doesn't work? And I don't trust tech from China.

just use a VPN, no hardware required.

How do you use a VPN when the govt tells your ISP to switch off your connection because you were using a VPN to circumvent their censorship laws?
Or maybe they won't switch off your whole connection, maybe they'll just bock encrypted traffic, or block any VPN addresses you try to connect to.
Skywire solves this problem because you won't go through the ISP at all, so they have no way to block you.

Attached: 2304x1196_blogpost_censorshipmachine_3_0.png (1812x941, 543K)

>Cause it doesn't work? And I don't trust tech from China.
You don't need to buy tech from China, you can build a skywire node from components bought anywhere.

I don't trust your chink software. Go take your business elsewhere. I don't like your kind.

>How do you use a VPN when the govt tells your ISP to switch off your connection
Why would you buy a VPN from China? Even the chinese have no need for your scam. Oops did I say scam?
and I don't live in china anyway, neither do 99.99999% of posters on Jow Forums, so why shill here?

The Skywire developers aren't Chinese. Well, some of them might be, they have like 100+ employees. But most Skycoin team are caucasian males, so you don't need to fear the yellow peril user.

Attached: Skycoin-Team-Black.jpg (3264x1926, 1.6M)

> some shit
What the fuck are you gibbering about?

>Why aren’t you using Skywire to escape Article 13?

Because I’m not a nigger and I follow the law. I own sky purely for speculation.

Attached: 9DEF9DB0-9202-47B7-99B1-A5B3A8DCF060.png (625x623, 548K)

>Because I’m not a nigger and I follow the law

you mean you bend over and take it up the ass from eurocuck regulators ?

"please sir, let me post my meme and don't jail me"

cucked

these cucks don't deserve to know about skycoin
accumulate sky quietly and say nothing more here
let the biz brainlets keep shilling vaporware shitcoins like link until their government bans crypto and that shit is worth zero

Skywire isn't buying a VPN from China, it's buying a VPN from an individual somewhere that doesn't know anything about you.

Tell me what you're typing this post on.

I bet you can't even make up a device capable of posting to Jow Forums that isn't made with tech from China.

with you 100% fren
i remember when /biz was full of knowledgeable anons and most of this board supported skycoin because of its libertarian ideals and ability to say fuck you to big ISP monopolies and govts
now /biz is full of fucking teenage pajeet nigger cucks who fud skycoin all day because its a real project and therefore a threat to whatever scamtoken they're trying to shill
i yearn for the old days of /biz when you could have a sensible fucking conversation here without brainlets shilling absolute shit in every thread

Fuck Skycoin. Skycoin should be banned and censored on biz.
Substratum and Holochain are better than Skyscam.

>It doesn't even need the $SKY cryptocurrency.
Uh.... OK then.

I never really thought of it like that. I want to do my own research tho. But you definitely got me interested

>scamcoin doing anything but part fools with money

In Europe you will never get banned from your isp for using a vpn. VPNs are superior to skywire in every way.

Skywire still depends on your isp. Synth claims that SOON it won’t but we all know that’s bullshit. Have you seen the size of the server farms that isps have? Where is synth going to find the money for this? You will not be able to host the internet on a bunch of orange pis in the bedrooms of neets.

In summary Skywire is just a shitty vpn you have to build yourself that is still dependent on your current isp and skycoin is just another SOON coin.

Dammit forgot to sage
>n Europe you will never get banned from your isp for using a vpn. VPNs are superior to skywire in every way.
>Skywire still depends on your isp. Synth claims that SOON it won’t but we all know that’s bullshit. Have you seen the size of the server farms that isps have? Where is synth going to find the money for this? You will not be able to host the internet on a bunch of orange pis in the bedrooms of neets.
>In summary Skywire is just a shitty vpn you have to build yourself that is still dependent on your current isp and skycoin is just another SOON coin.

Meh, VPN bans are definitely coming desu (NZ government is pissed that people are using VPNs to find the Christchurch shooter vid) but Skyshit isn't the answer because they'll just ban the Skycoin antennas too. Substratum is the best solution, it got through the great firewall of China so there's not much chance any ISP will be able to block it without basically shutting down the persons entire broadband service. SKY is a fucking chink scam, but there will be ways to get around Article 13 with SUB.

>sub
An ERC20 token whose ICO funds have all be daytraded away.

>holo
A chainless hash table botnet project that will do its best to make payments to operators from their central office.

Tienanmen Square 1989 Massacre

Fuck off with your fud skyfag. At least SUB works. Good luck trying to get through Chinese firewalls with a box of skyshit raspberry pis kek.

what makes you think they won't ban unregulated meshnets too? goofy fucks, enjoy the gulag

Of course they are.
Sissies won't stop until it's gone.

Attached: 1552962618892.png (747x529, 174K)

Skywire doesn't need to get through any firewalls. It completely bypasses firewalls. The traffic routes peer-peer between nodes using wireless, radio, line of sight laser, satellite, fiber, or whatever is available (carrier agnostic).

Substratum is basically just a VPN. It only got through the China firewall because China is not yet blocking that particular VPN. There are lots of VPNs that can get in and out of China, because China hasn't got around to blocking them yet.

Anything that relies on the existing physical infrastructure layer (traditional ISPs) can be blocked. It's as simple as that.

Substratum has run out of funds and is no longer developing and has been delisted from Binance. It's basically a dead project.

Attached: Two Ways to Connect.jpg (3300x5070, 2.09M)

>they'll just ban the Skycoin antennas too
They can't ban wireless devices, otherwise they'd have to ban all mobile phones and home wifi routers and wifi hotspots and home security cameras and fucking baby monitors. They're not going to go door-to-door searching everyone's attic for a hidden wireless device. Get real.

Yes, proxies and vpns allow you to circumvent chinese firewalls. This is not impressive and Skywire already does such in just its testnet.

Which works until the Chinese ISPs bans proxy/vpn protocol traffic for citizen use. Skywire enables guerrilla tactics to circumvent censorship like China exhibits, like low power long range radio to transmit secure messages completely off the grid.

I have a pass, lol.

It’s an antenna for on your roof you idiot. It will be visible to everyone.

Doesn't have to be. And the official ones would be sealed in a weatherproof device anyway.

Omnidirectional antennas are shorter range but in big cities, can easily connect to others through walls and buildings.

But even then, if you're worried about hiding your means of communication from the government, just start burying fiber cables from house to house. Or use LiFi. Much more difficult to detect. Skywire is a software, so the transport layer can be anything.

Not necessarily, it would be pretty easy to put it outside on a deck and conceal it behind a few pot plants, or on the roof at the back of the house where it can't been seen. It should also work from inside the house - wi-fi passes through walls. Think outside the box. It's not that hard to hide a little antenna. Anyway, at the moment there's no need to do any of that because antennas aren't illegal. Most houses have a TV antenna or satellite dish already.

Your retarded line of site network needs a full location map of every peer to work even in theory.

skywire is opensource, you dont need to "trust it" you can read the code

It's not a line of sight network. It's carrier agnostic. Line of sight (laser or li-fi) connection would be just one way for nodes to connect. But wi-fi is directionless. You can test this yourself. Walk around your house, and behind some walls. You should still be able to connect to your wi-fi router even when you can't see it. Give it a go. Skywire nodes will also be able to connect via radio waves, satellite, cable, or traditional ISP as a last resort.

hyperboria exists and isn't associated with a faggy scamcoin. problem with mesh networks is that they cannot reach a critical mass because of normies. It's been tried literally hundreds of times around the world since the 90's

>nodes will also be able to connect via radio waves
isn't encryption still illegal over radio in the US?

Just use brave and incognito tabs with TOR, you fucking degenerate.
Also, use my link: brave.com/taa401

Attached: 1553596599166.jpg (683x1024, 179K)

Hyperboria relies on the legacy Internet to operate, so it can be blocked by ISPs, and won't work if the Internet is down due to power cuts, natural disaster, govt shutting down ISPs etc.
Meshnets have struggled to reach mass adoption because there was no easy way to incentivise nodes until the arrival of crypto. There are only so many unpaid volunteers willing to deploy and manage regular meshnet infrastructure.
Skywire meshnet nodes are incentivised with crypto payments, hence almost 10,000 modes already deployed around the world.

KEK, you know tor exit nodes are controlled by US security agencies, right. Great idea if you want the CIA to know what you're up to.

>Hyperboria relies on the legacy Internet to operate
it does not mr. dumbfuck

That's a meme, you have no idea how TOR works.

>there was no easy way to incentivise nodes until the arrival of crypto
Skycoin doesn't solve this problem. Paying for bandwidth in a decentralised way is an incredibly difficult problem that your handful of brainlet junior devs would never ever in a million years solve. Zero chance.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-02/tor-project-almost-100-funded-us-government-report

Skycoin has solved it. That's what Skywire mainnet is all about. Nodes earn Coin Hours based on the bandwidth, storage and computing power provided by the node to other users, who pay in Coin Hours.

you have to be batshit retarded to think your israeli scam is the solution to government censorship. the only reason shitcoins like these aren't crushed out of existence is because they're literally too tiny to matter
path to freedom comes through plausible deniability subverting governance. this started with bitcoin and the money meme, then naturally moved to ethereum when normies got on BTC and censored the XT fork
all real cryptocurrency is about governance, p2p cash / smart contracts is the trojan horse we use to worm our protocols into the world's infrastructure. you package freedom with efficiency increases, and once all corporations have adopted your solution for the sake of the latter, they can't opt out of freedom anymore
*that* is how you do it, when you're serious about your ideals. not with some jewish shitcoin from a scamming spinster who makes up stories about being kidnapped and dumps his tokens on you

Cringe

>makes up stories about being kidnapped
The court documents have been released. The Chinese kidnapppers/scammers were found guilty and spent about 8 months in prison.
Not sure what the rest of your post is crapping on about.

Great rebuttal.

hyperboria has limited appeal, its a darknet, normies won't use it, it's hard to get onto, has very limited coverage, and its isolated from the normal internet which makes it pretty much useless, it's basically a collection of private local meshnets for drug dealers and other illegal activity
skywire has much better global mass adoption potential, especially with its incentivization for running nodes