Every single fucking thread on the front page is about buttcoins

>Every single fucking thread on the front page is about buttcoins

Do any of you have jobs? Income? Do you still live with your parents?

Fucking man-childs

Recommend me dividend/growth stocks

Attached: richbitch.jpg (960x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YX-Ru1XkNZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kms yourself boomer

stocks? let me guess, you're 28 and right out of college, you've had your first job in a bank for 1 and a half years now and think of yourself as a responsible adult.
The name of the game now is cash or gold. Bonds, as soon as rates spike. Keep up with the cycle, user.

KO
JNJ
PG
MO
V
AXP

Also look into REITs if dividends are what you want. They pay dividends monthly.

buy CTL calls

can I purchase DRIPS through Robinhood? or how does that work?>

OP is literally a teenager

Centurylink is dealing with a class action lawsuit that is suppose to get underway in May, they already lost around 12% in market price this year, why would you want to buy in right now?

No. :(

Only through real brokerages...

that blows. I just started trading on Robinhood. What do you look for in the news when buying or selling stocks?

Why ko over pep?
Why v over t?

Just put 90% of your money in a comfy index fund. Then, play around with your other 10% in random dividend/growth stocks. You'll probably find in 10 years that the index fund performed better than the 10% you spent all the time researching for investment.

this is what I do

dont fall for the crypto scam. just filter everything crypto related even though its 90% of the board

>Do any of you have jobs?
Yes.
>Income?
Yes.
>Do you still live with your parents?
No.
I'm a 27 year old man who has a high enough IQ to know how revolutionary this technology is. You're a CNBC-watching boomer who doesn't know shit about this space. Stick to the SMG threads, faggot.

Oh yeah,
>front page
Please fuck right back off to leddit, newfag.

this is the most reddit post ive seen in awhile and that's saying something, considering Jow Forums is 99% reddit

this board is full of the dregs of society and third world plebs. try not to overthink anything.

I spend exactly zero time on reddit ever since I got banned from r/cc for calling VeChain a chink scam (it is)

Jewish tricks.

>admits hes from reddit
kek its like clockwork
no worries user
youtube.com/watch?v=YX-Ru1XkNZc

Attached: ShaoKahnOUTSTANDING.jpg (578x396, 45K)

>recommend me some growth stocks to buy when the market is near ATH and a majority of recession signals are blaring red

You faggot boomers will never learn will you. The age of double digit stock yield is over. You only had it because the Fed took rates from 20% down to 0% over the past 30 years. Easy money = massive paper gains -- no shit!

Sure I am, that doesn't mean it's not the absolute worst place for crypto research. We all need to evolve at some point.

>be a redditor
>tell people to go back
kek ur a hypocrite t b h f a m

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Newton had high IQ too.

Attached: 50835096_954072628316550_6176602449980606076_n.jpg (917x480, 58K)

>Oh yeah,
>>front page
>Please fuck right back off to leddit, newfag.
Either he doesn't use the catalog, or he's calling it a "front page."
Either way he outed himself.
Plus the spacing.

Attached: ledditarlly shaking.jpg (3264x2448, 825K)

>Recommend me dividend/growth stocks
Right before the market tanks. OI VEY look at this goyim over here ready to take our bags.

kys wagie. this is a business forum for business men.

Attached: 1529899234784.png (746x556, 109K)

How are you handling not being able to downvote the comments you disagree with, faggot?