STASH

reminder: you could have bought loads of this at ~10 and now it's pushing 70 (again).

This is going to pull a PKG and go to several million cap, only difference is that this is a legit project and not a literal fucking scam like PKG turned out to be.

You have a 10x from here, try to get in around 50-70 if you can.

It literally can not stop mooning, and why would it?

> huge and expanding market place
> bittrex and kraken coming
> CMC coming
> sought legal approval of Utility Token status
> actual working store (try it, buy something!)
> rebrand and new logo
> biz all the fuck over it

Attached: STASHisgoingtomeltfaces.png (540x546, 29K)

how do you know kraken and bittrex incoming

People that say "it can't stop mooning" immediately turns me off to it. Just a suggestion for future shills.

>how do you know kraken and bittrex incoming

tg admin told me directly. They're getting legal Utility Token status and then listing there.

just like the xbase shill huh? turned out it really can stop mooning

Attached: 3453453466.jpg (900x900, 83K)

There goes your listing

>There goes your listing

sorry?

*can't

Xbase is still mooning hard. STASH will follow.

ignore the pajeets. They will never listen and then buy in STASH after its at 200+ and complain they didn't get a 5X

>still a tiny MC - huge room for growth
>early buyers have invested low amount of ETH so no one will dump on you before making decent profit

Biz has a decent stake in this. They are some greedy fucks who will see to it that STASH reaches 500-1000 gwei. 99% of biz wants to invest 1ETH and get 100ETH out of it.

protip for anyone being baited by this: if you bought 1eth at 10, you wouldn't of been able to sell 90% of your profit at 70. the buys at these prices are so small that it gives the illusion of it being bought up more than it actually is

>protip for anyone being baited by this: if you bought 1eth at 10, you wouldn't of been able to sell 90% of your profit at 70. the buys at these prices are so small that it gives the illusion of it being bought up more than it actually is

Absolute delusion, kek. I put in 25 ETH at average price of 12, and I've already taken out 40 ETH above 60 (5x). Keeping the rest for a further 10x

There's PLENTY being traded, anyone can see in the books.

We're settling in here around 50-60 now before another 5x run, just wait and see.

Just sold the last of my stash. I have been dumping since yesterday.

You niggas must know that most of the telegram niggas got in at like 13 vitaliks and are still holding. This thing can crash in any moment and is not worth the risk for me.

So what are we pumping next Jow Forums?

>So what are we pumping next Jow Forums?

STASH.

sorry, buyers aren't infinite and by the looks of it they are almost exhausted. A crash to 20 vitaliks is due screencap this.

This, it already pumped.

the volume at 13 was tiny, are you fucking dumb?

>A crash to 20 vitaliks

Absolute delusion, market cap is about $180k currently, you do realise?

>This, it already pumped.

kek, that's what you guys said at 12, because it was up from 4.

And now you're still refusing to buy at ~50 because it's up from 15. While the market cap is well under $200k and is clearly going to several million, short term.

Nice fud, have to admit. Buy the truth is buyers ARE infinite. Just look at fucking XBASE. Exchange token that isnt even fucking alive has gone 15x. People will very soon move to STASH and cause the same rally as XBASE is currently having

Exchange token that is regulated and will have margin trading, that alone puts it at bitmax marketcap minimum.
Now STASH, a token that well... does nothing. How do you even dare to compare them LMAO.

XBASE token is useless desu.
With STASH you can buy real things on a real marketplace. Market caps are also incomparable.

you can buy real things in real marketplaces with fiat too dude wtf.

I'll pay triple that money just do buy with crypto

Yes but it could all be a major larp. They have no proof

based retard
The good thing about XBASE is margin trading, The regulation thing comes from leichstein or some shit like that, it doesnt matter because is not time for STOs yet.

checked

I bought STASH but it is obviously a scam, though very well made which means I trust the creator is smart enough to not exit dump before it at least 100x, so I'll take profits before then.

Everything is a scam in this realm. Question is, what are the profitable scams? STASH most definitely is. Keep a moon bag for when it hits 600