Next idex gem thread

In this thread anons shill the next idex gem which didn't pump yet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-203046.jpg (365x121, 14K)

probably still xbase

Attached: 1552853339544.gif (500x385, 129K)

Yeah xbase and next are still save buys. This coins gonna make you very happy with what is coming.

PKG sshhhh

STASH. Literally hasn’t even started pumping. Nostashers will kys in a week.

Screen cap this

zap

IT DOESNT MATTER JUST KEEP TRADING ON IDEX.

BUT HERE IS A HIDDEN GEM. LND

Xbase and next is literally the safest bet right now. FTM is about to correct hard, and will stay corrected for quite some time.

Xenc volume is increasing. Pumped 400% today and dipped a bit. Nobody is selling it for cheap. Ceo active on telegram. They have a working product all public on github. DYOR. It has 15k mcap its dirt cheap

this unironically

I sold xbase for vidt.

Morpheus Network... I would shill it, but do your own reseach and you will find out it is a solid project with some serious accumulation going on over the last 3 months.

Oh, I also monitor total tokens being held by whales (top 200 rich list) on each and exchanges wallets, in case someone is interested. Currently monitoring QNT, SWM, MRPH, CHX, NKN and LTO.

Probably This

What are your top 5 Idex holds right now

UBT

>everyone shilling shit that already pumped
>0 mentions of BIRD

Attached: birdpepeplush.jpg (3476x5208, 1.8M)

I have big bag of WTIP worktips on Tradeogre you guys want to help me pimp it?

this.

Attached: 1553874530793.jpg (619x361, 29K)

Illgive 100k bags of WTIP if you guys help me shill pump it

Check xenc. it will moon from here. 50k market cap. working team and product.

There is something going on with TRON right now. Check it out

xbased

I was looking into morpheus too. Share your insights

VIDT and NEXT are my holds for atleast april

its a joke, its not actually gonna do anything. take a look a the fundamentals VIDT, NEXT and BIRD and ask yourself which ones will go further

BIRD is the word.
Next pamp soon tm

Attached: pepebird.png (613x556, 157K)

The BIRD guys, it did not pump, coinmarketcap listing very soon, 300k marketcap. Working product, great idea. Buy before price is high.

I believe MRPH has a good team, they have been working the whole year on their platform, and we are close to launch. As a global supply chain, blockchain would cut many corners on integration and bureaucracy (import / export / taxes / documents as bill of landing etc). So, it will be used in the future, and Morpheus is the only team doing this right now. Besides their team dont have pajeets to shill this, so it seems way more professional than CHX for example. Their growth is way more related to developing the product than shilling on Jow Forums and reddit. Price is steadily rising on IDEX, as volume, and it just broke the 0,0010 ETH resistance. So... biz will probably shill this only in the future, when it is too late. However, as I said here I've been monitoring whales and the interest for MRPH is rising, and the amount of tokens on exchanges have been falling.

any thoughts on Lendingblock?

Something definitely up with PKG again...

Attached: photo_2019-02-11_16-13-47.jpg (800x1067, 128K)

CSP

What about swm

okay sanjay

Swarm (SWM).

FTX is showing good organic growth in price, not a pump and dump. Volume is up 6x since a few days ago. A 170 eth sell wall was eaten yesterday in a matter of seconds. There’s more bids, so a healthy level of support is growing. It’s only up about 20-25%, however with all of the upcoming developments, and global launch of platform in june/july, we’re talking an easy 10x

Birdchain
300k market
Vertex company 10 years of experience with clients like western union and more than 1 million of users.
Is a steal.

this for the weekend