80%+ Drop

Only (nocoiners), newfags, and boomers think / shill that the 6K to 3.2K drop wasn't true capitulation. You will stay poor and fomo the top. Can't wait to dump on you faggots

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 6.38.42 PM.png (813x550, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S10737218#p10737815
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we haven't even had capitulation yet faggot.

>(nocoiners), newfags, and boomers

Final capitulation hasn't even came yet. Going to be hilarious watching the bloodbath when it does happen.

not once have I heard you faggots say
>"maybe the markets just aren't for me"
in fact most of the shit on biz is more
>"temporary setback, I'm a long term investor"

nothing can happen to the price that will make me drop btc.

2870?

>boomers
I don’t think 70 year olds are concerned about Bitcoin at all user lel

those left on Jow Forums will never capitulate you moron. just look at how little activity this board gets since the crash. capitulation happened. only the diehards and addicted gamblers are left.

We are at "PANIC" phase

or 870 idc

Still in denial

>implying the panic wasnt the big ass drop from 6k to 3k
o i ama laufffin

lol we're still at denial. Stay poor faggot

no it was fear
no one is depressed here
even my sister's husband told me 2 hours ago he was thinking about buying btc once again

I'm not a margin degenerate so i don't care about the price, as long as it is below 50millions per coin, i'll just buy.

The people left will KEEP saying its just a setback even if it goes to $1 you stupid fuck. The ones left are diehard bitcoin guys. Were you not here during the bullrun when biz was fucking BOOMING with threads and posts? It's dead now. A lot of people already left.

We're either in depression or capitulation. I can see one more crash to the 2000s which would be true "depression." But I think the most likely is we are in depression and we will get a pump to retest $6k. Then we will be in hope. In 5-10 years bitcoin will be over $1,000,000.

No one is depressed here because the depression stage was when 3200 seemed like a bus stop to 2k town with every single shitcoin being 98%-99% down fiat-wise. Even the shills kind of gave up at the time.

it's not over bro, I wish we were bull too but we are not

Attached: Capture d’écran 2019-03-29 à 09.22.27.png (1341x577, 133K)

Bull run has already started.

Attached: prediction.png (1125x2436, 1.04M)

>just look at the charts
>the charts never lie
Exactly. And the charts indicate that it's not the bull run

itt you fags are waiting for something that only happens when people are unwise to the game. that text book capitulation when people think they fucked up and now it's all going to hell probably won't be happening. because it happened so many times and btc shows this clear exponential growth long term.

>even my sister's husband told me 2 hours ago he was thinking about buying btc once again
this is the biggest indicator of a bull run there is

Not really, he is well aware about cryptos and even worked for "KI" token as a software dev

I talk with him about cryptos when we meet for family dinners but I don't want him to go too deep in this game because he is also a father

Anyway, It could be, It could not.. we will see but I think we still have a last dump to live

>normies want to buy cryptos
>bull run
Yeah, I bet you were one of the $20k buyers.

not him, just curious. do you think it's cheap now at 4k?

it's not

Fuck no. I tethered two days ago waiting for the dump. I'm surprised it lasted this long.

We are up against a resistance line that streches back an entire year and nothing has happened yet. This will go down at least $400-$500 before it even thinks of recovering.

Every indicator right now says that this is a rising wedge and its pretty much setting up for a insane dump.

I've been waiting for this mythical crash to $2,000 since February. Considering how the current graph's slowly going up, I'm really starting to doubt the $2,000 bottom. Also, as other anons in this thread said, the only people currently left are the diehard bitcoiners, we no longer have institutions and boomers propping the price up, the only thing that could crash it more is if whales decide to dump. As of me writing this, buttcoins are being pumped, so we'll see what happens next.

Look at the BTC weekly chart. It is slowly creeping up to a massive resistance line while forming a rising wedge. I am currently millions deep in Tether, and this is going to crash hard within the next day or two. Maybe even within the next few hours.

I was waiting for this crash too(while dollar cost averaging to be sure), now I think everyone who has been predicting this crash is just a newfag who desperately wants to get cheap Bitcoin
It's bear greed, can't afford a Bitcoin at $4k so you desperately hope it drops more

this

enjoy chasing at 5k

Delusional

Attached: btc.jpg (2119x1253, 355K)

Whatever you say senpai, the market will be the arbiter of whose right but I'm pretty damn sure it won't be you

The great part is that if it does drop to 2k i'll just buy more (it won't)

>2k
Nice strawman. We'll see at least 3600 though.

>holding out on buying here because you want to buy it a few hundred dollars cheaper

god you're even stupider than I thought you were

Attached: delusional bear cope.jpg (1602x929, 104K)

Haha, how are all those bills coming due?

>hurr it's just a 15% drop that's nothing
Damn poorfags are retarded. Everything you say is a reminder of why you deserve to be poor.

You're the retard who didn't buy at 200 in 2015 because you were waiting for double digits. You're squabbling over pennies when in the long-run whether you bought at 3500 or 4k or 4500 isn't going to matter. Again, enjoy chasing at 6k

Also I've got 13 BTC, how bout you?

Kek. Faggot. I have over two million in Tether on Binance alone. I sold out at 16.5k, and I'm one of the few people who has actually made money since 2017. I've been bearish this entire year, and I continue to remain on the threshold. I also initially bought at $700, so kys.

If you seriously think that BTC can casually pass through a year-long resistance line without even testing it ONCE, then you are retarded.

>two million in tether on binance

i'm impressed at how you continue to make yourself look stupider with every post

Whatever you say, fag, but I'm rarely if ever wrong. I remember warning anons in January of 2018 that all this would happen, and they had your exact attitude. Stay poor tho. :)

>I am currently millions deep in Tether
proof

Attached: 1524374295377.jpg (250x220, 7K)

I would bet my life you are wrong, If we could smart contract that shit - I'd love to put myself as collateral

I bought in May 2013 and sold in 2017, I'll never be poor again lmao

also the 200week MA is unbreakable support whether you believe it or not

I usually create a gif, but meh. Otherwise anyone can inspect element.

Either way, assume I'm poor. I don't give one nigger at this point, because you zoomer faggots deserve to lose it all.

Just stop it dude, don't try to redpill these guys. We need them...

Good thing that you've formed your own opinions dudes. Not even kidding.

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-183213.png (1440x2560, 1.03M)

I would think that we won't have a proper manic bullrun until months after the halving. This is what happened twice so far.
Until then it will just be boring.

Just like we need bottom shorters to build up the fuel that will propel us to 5-6k :)

TWO MILL ON BINANCE. KEKKKKKKKKK

Just curious, it might be pretty difficult to move money between Tether in and out on Binance. So, what timeframe are you looking at before you make your move out and back into tether.

Like on Feb 24th, BTC flashed crashed. Were you worried about that or did you buy in on any time between the 5th to the 9th?

basically, I'm kindly asking of what you look for to indicate when a good time to tether up is. Is it after so much time of failing to move up and break a resistance level + declining volume you're like ah welp, time to tether up this thing run is running out of steam?

i kind of agree, i feel like this board of all places would be able to signify "ok that's it"

Aha... let me screencap you too, dude. This is a lotta fun.

Honestly, it's not that difficult to move money in and out of Tether. I've seen market sells of 200 BTC get eaten in a few minutes.

Usually though, I go all in or all out only at reflection points when a major resistance is being tested. Then I ride the uptrend/downtrend and otherwise only play with 50 BTC or less when trying to time BTC barts.

Generally just trust the trend lines. Consider March 21st where it crashed nearly $200. BTC had been slowly going up without balancing off of support for a while. In fact right now support is at $3958. If BTC doesn't crash too hard, that might be an indicator to buy the support line again and sell in the 4000's.

I remember people killing themselves when BTC was 6k, I remember that futures trader on OKEX that walked into the HQ with a bottle of acid demanding his money back or he would kill himself.

I remember my IRL friends quitting. I remember having over a million myself, only to lose nearly 95% of it.

I remember people capitulating at 6k, seeing people owe 10x more money in taxes than they earned in the bull market because they HODLd a bear market all the way down and traded a bull market all the way up

I remember seeing one guy sell his house. I remember seeing everyone quit.
That was at 6k.
Capitulation already happened faggot.
If you drop from a parabolic uptrend aka bubble pops and you correct by 70%, sit there for a year, and THEN drop ANOTHER 50% ON TOP OF THAT in two fucking weeks, guess what that's called?
It's called capitiulation.
This ideal that "oh I saw this one person on twitter say something bullish, we need to weed people out like him to actually go up" is nothing but crab mentality

the market doesn't care about crabs
the market doesnt care about your sample size of 5 twitter traders

NVT is a meme

Go for it, it's not like you'll be man enough to admit how fucking wrong you were when the market turns lmao

When I called us going to 3k in August I got a lot of retards like you acting smug. Funny how not one of them ever came out and apologized after

warosu.org/biz/thread/S10737218#p10737815

well said user, I couldn't have said it better myself. I think these bears are mostly shills who just want to buy in lower. Think about it, who gets into bitcoin, invests significant amounts, then decides to short it after it already dropped 85%? Answer, Noone, only a lying shill.

When will you retards learn?

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-191916.png (1440x2560, 1.9M)

>2 million in tether
>on binance

2 million tether. Tether. On an exchange. Some of you guys really like living on the edge huh?

>Bitcorn can't go lower than 6k
Hahaha, keep buying faggots, you gonna get wrecked.

I was a newfag who got in in like april of 2017
This was my first true bear market and entire market cycle. I was there when BTC finally crossed above the last bubble at 1.2k even though I didnt know shit back then.

I've learned a lot and came a long way, and I personally think that if we break 4.2k convincingly then we are very likely to be out of this bear market. If we break the 6k resistance then yeah definitely.

But this whole bulls vs bear shit is annoying as fuck.There were random faggots on NBC chasing clout saying BTC to 100k 2020, and then there were random forex traders and "economists" who knew nothing about BTC never touched it in their life saying its all going to zero short it while you still can.

Just look at the market structure, look at the liquidity, and trade accordingly.

Personally I have 3 MEX accounts with orders at different levels.

First low leverage long hit at 4k, and the new was around 3k but didnt get fully filled.

Ive been in and underwater long on that 4k average entry for 4-5 months now and im up pretty okay in fees, and now finally back break even. SL was originally 2650 and now is all the way at 2400 because of the fees.

Second order was from like 3.5k down to 2.8k and SL was at 1.7k so I didnt get fully filled, that long was taken in november during the capitulation as well.
I also have another MEX account with orders at 1.8k down to 800 bucks if it ever gets there too.

My point being is that just prepare yourself, think out a logical rational plan, and execute. And then you just fucking wait.

wait, and wait, and wait, and wait. I'm not going to start de-risking these longs until we hit 50k or more and shaving more off as we go up.

I never said it can't go lower than 6k.
It can go lower than 3.1k too. I didn't say it couldn't.
It obviously still can get rejected with a nasty wick and take out those lows for sure.

Not sure what your point was.

I'm fully prepared to draw my line in the sand and say 3.1k was the bottom

It's hardly a lot. I remember in 2017 when Roger Ver had 10000 BTC on Bittrex and was putting up buy walls on Bcash at 0.1 BTC. Good times, and tons of people these days have hundreds of BTC on Binance.

Btw if Binance fails, then everything fails. Similarly if Tether fails, then everything fails. Might as well go with the flow.

>That was at 6k.
>Capitulation already happened faggot. If you drop from a parabolic uptrend aka bubble pops and you correct by 70%, sit there for a year, and THEN drop ANOTHER 50% ON TOP OF THAT in two fucking weeks, guess what that's called?
>It's called capitiulation.
>Implying capitulation already happened
Hahaha

My point is that everyone in this thread should BUY BUY BUY! Bitcorn 20k EOY!

Hehe cool story bro, personally, I think 1 million is the bottom dude.

you're dense

Cool thanks user

Thx bro, you're a newfag.

There's no point in listening to anyone who claims with certainty that we have or have not bottomed. The person who does is a fucking idiot

Strong post here. Fuck, I hope all these bear fags get burned.

you would seriously sell at 2870???
buy more user

You new here.? Boomer is code for 30 year old

Yup, still Thrill

I really like btc, now is a good time to buy.
Nothing bad about it, its the only solid real crypto money (plenty of others are tech not money).

You guys understand that btc is setup to get only more valuable over time, independent of current bull/bear market?

It’s like -you could just buy and let it grow for years. It’s a good buy even at the top once you decide to go for the long run.

There’s quite a decent amount of good assumptions that predict btc will be 140.000-160.000 USD in only 10 years...just saying!