Was Oct 2017 to Jan 2018 even real?

Was Oct 2017 to Jan 2018 even real?

It feels so long ago now... I have tried many drugs in my time but the rush of those few months are better than any synthetic high or orgasm I have ever had.

If any of you weren't there at the time, imagine waking up every day to see that your net worth is up by 20% a day. Imagine in a week earning the same as you earn in 6 months from doing nothing. The euphoria of this place was fucking insane. Scams were rife riding the wave but it produced some of the dankest memes ever, I even rode the BCH pump and put profit into Confido the day before they exit scammed. I can laugh about that now.

I earnt thousands from ICO scam coins like CAPP (Cappasity) and HitBTC fuckery where you couldn't deposit so the supply was constantly reducing resulting in a fucking ridiculous pump in the Christmas holidays.

This place was alive, threads were fast, ideas flowed like a river. It was truly an amazing time and I would kill to have that feeling again.

Soon.

Attached: 122862.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1L8l3LrzLA
youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw
youtube.com/watch?v=QTYFBne-wOw
youtube.com/watch?v=vjD3EVC1-zU
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Du7NRcI3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This place was alive, threads were fast, ideas flowed like a river. It was truly an amazing time and I would kill to have that feeling again.

I was anti-BTC the whole time and was MAF at crypto bulls, telling them there's no rational way to gauge was Bitcoin is worth. I felt somewhat vindicated when the 2018 crash happened but I was a bear at even pre-2017 levels so it needs to fall a lot more for me to be completely vindicated.

I remember going into a meeting at work, it lasted 1 hour. I checked my phone after the meeting and I had made more in that hour than I make from two months of salary. It's quite a rush, indeed.

Feel you user. Tried most drugs like LSD, MDMA and Coke, but nothing was even close to the high of seeing your random shitcoin you just invested 1000$ pumping 30% a day on Binance. Maybe I learned what’s driving those Wall Streets Elites. This fucking feeling, unreal.

>Maybe I learned what’s driving those Wall Streets Elites.

I work in finance. Here's a little secret for you: Wall Street doesn't even make its money on high returns. We do not routinely beat the market and in fact tend to underperform relative to it after management fees. Most of our money comes from the fees we charge our customers, which we get paid even if we underperform

Only real ones remember redd, digibyte, and posw

Attached: 25423452345.jpg (720x405, 42K)

why the fuck doesn't everybody just pile into indexes instead of gambling on hedge funds

>never got to experience this feel

hopefully I will some day, bros.

Watched this a lot during those months
youtube.com/watch?v=I1L8l3LrzLA
and these
youtube.com/watch?v=_JZom_gVfuw
youtube.com/watch?v=QTYFBne-wOw

I woke up one morning and I was up 250k. Crazy feeling.

I remember this song a lot from then lol:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjD3EVC1-zU

How much did you originally invest?

10k in April 2017. Added a lot more over the next few months, but stopped buying after Summer 2017.

Man that really was an undescriable feeling. I was just consumed with finding the next pump. Trading from my work computer while shirking my actual job. Checking Blockfolio obsessively. Actually have felt a twinge of the same the last few days watching my BAT bag pump

I put in around $6.5k in mid-17 and by the first week in Jan I hit $100k

I used to openly trade on my second screen at work. Normies asked what I was doing, I couldn't give a fuck. I actually quit my job peak pump before getting a new one a while later.

Soon user.

The 2020 bullrun will be massive. Mark my words.

went from 30K to 330K in a few weeks during that time. It truly was glorious, but the pain as it crashed down was brutal. Something that can make you feel so good can make you feel equally as bad.

I'm basically all in BAT. Don't think I've ever felt a pump like we just had, just made me nervous and for the first time I had the thought, "What is my target? When should I sell?"

>manipulative sentiment posting
Bearish

This vid is from Dec 17 topkek

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Those were the days anons :’(

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Made enough money to completely re-assess my life trajectory, quit hard drugs, and graduate college debt-free. Unfortunately also learned real fast who were my real friends and who were fakes. The euphoria was literally insane, I felt like a king.

Pretty much same here. Have a suicide bag of BTC and some random potential shitcoin moon missions. But like 80% in BAT. I think it'll go to $1.50 and then maybe even $10-20 in a bull market like late 2017

I used to watch that video like once a day lmao

Simply the best

Attached: smug_about_bitcoin.png (725x687, 438K)

>felt like a king
I know what you mean
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Du7NRcI3M

Attached: werewolf jones.jpg (640x718, 224K)

this shit gets me jammin every time

Attached: btc_vs_fud.gif (240x193, 3.04M)

Fuck, what a wild time.
>first semester of college
>had a total of 2.5btc across portfolio
>in the middle of pledging
>literally checking my phone every second of every day
>couldnt get anything done between trading and pledgeship
>was cashing out a thousand bucks a week, which for a college student is absolutely absurd - and not understanding that all of that was taxable
>was getting a table for brothers every weekend that semester
>body count went from 6 to 28 in four fucking months

Absolutely unreal time.

Attached: 66246.jpg (1080x1170, 1.37M)

Attached: kingbtc.webm (320x180, 593K)

I miss it so fucking much bros

Every blockfolio refresh was a few K more at the peak there

I fucked up so much shit and still went from 5k to 150k

It was, sincerely and unironically, fifty times better than blow

Sergey you better not let me down

I shilled redd to every noob in every trollbox in the cryptosphere. KILLED IT

Never going to happen again OP. 2017 was the beginning and end of the last bull run. The market is now saturated with thousands of shitcoins and crypto has matured exponentially since then. Anyone thinking Bitcoin will go above 12k again is delusional.

THIS
and funny you say it was better than blow - the money I had left over was how I started selling

I have had women literally beg me for the privelege of gorging on my cock as if it were a matter of life and death, but what you described and I also experienced during that time was as exactly that pure euphoria. Sure I'll probably never make almost 500% gains in 3 weeks in my life again, but it was amazing. I was too much of a late adopter but I took profits at least. I can only hope it all returns, I'm certainly patient.