Explain to me how 2 months of rising prices matched with 2 months of falling volume is bullish

Explain to me how 2 months of rising prices matched with 2 months of falling volume is bullish.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 8.53.45 PM.png (124x220, 6K)

it's not. we're supposed to be sideways until EOY

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-17 at 21.20.40.png (480x490, 195K)

Isn't it obvious? We're literally drawing a bull. I made him angry because of the red candle.

Attached: bull.png (124x218, 3K)

I really never trust this indicator for crypto. BTC usually ignores this measure at every turn.

Getting nervous, retard?

Attached: delusional bear cope.jpg (1602x929, 104K)

Why would a bear get nervous about an impending death cross, retard?

there are no more sellers. once its clear it's bottomed out there is no longer any reason to sell, which removes the downward pressure. the bear market is over. in order for the bull to be back, we need only see an uptick in buyers

>volume
>indicator

?

Because its playing out the exact same as 2015 and you're still going to miss it even though the analog is staring you in the face, lmao

you're so married to what you WANT to happen you're ignorant to what IS happening.

it's not, look at every big sell-off historically, there's almost always a mini pump right before the huge dump

>things will be EXACTLY the same as last time because ______

Fill in the blank, retard.

Never forget

Attached: btc.jpg (2951x9999, 3.2M)

>saying btc will fall short term means it must continue to fall long-term
>"n-nocoiner!!"

Nice strawman. You bulltards are hilarious with your cope. Clearly I must unequivocally hate stocks too since I'm forecasting a recession by 2021.

ouch the butthurt. idk, btc is weird. i'll feel more confident in it not popping if ppl actually used it for normal shit like transaction rather than degenerate pump n dump.

Because it's already been playing out the same as last time for months now? Not exactly the same but the situation will be similar because people act similar ways in similar circumstances

You and literally every other normie is. Really fucking impressive analysis. I am going to make money off of you idiots.

it's almost like we have so many examples of how markets behave we can use chart behavior o determine possible trends. also you bulltards base all your fucking maximum growth estimates on logarithmic trendlines.

This. I am a pathological long term bull but it’s irrelevant in trying to forecast short term price swings

Fuck the brainlets on this forum

The irony is that I'm dumping more money into BTC this year than half the bulltards here will ever see in their lives. Doesn't change the short term reality that this market is stagnant. They should be happy the market is slow now, not defensive on a mongolian weaving forum. Idiots.

The only normie opinion I've seen is yours. Repeat after me: THIS. TIME. IS. DIFFERENT.

Retard.

Recessions are almost always out of nowhere. The contrarians make money from them. Not a single normie was ready for black monday or 2008. You didn't read about it on CNBC like you're reading about this "100% certain upcoming recession". When the media is reporting on it you know it ain't real. This happens every few years. Happened in 2015, remember? We were supposed to go basically in to global chaos if you read the news.

>mongolian weaving forum
Reusing a name is Cringe and Bluepilled.

Plus this a Kazakhstani Geraderichtung Conclave board

Based and redpilled.

Cringe and copepilled

Attached: 047218EC-D571-4C4E-8C42-ABC60AECDC50.png (512x512, 239K)

Its awesome you guys are out again like the last 5 times BTC failed to post a higher high in the market.

> Muh golden bull run

ehh short term its more likely we top off and retest shit again. Its going to be a long and painful trip down. ANd every time we see some green candles you dumb fucks are going to claim this is it, the bull run is on.

You want to know how its 100% obviously bullshit? Because bear markets dont ever end with an immediate bull run in crypto. BTC always has a sideways that lasts a long time. I said this the last 5 times we went through this phase. Ill say it again.

im going to listen to the bear this time, you guys are sound deluded

kek

>Bcuz price go up!

Attached: download.png (220x229, 9K)

based and redpilled early adopter

Yeah and we've been down here for 4 months already now. Most people aren't celebrating the beginning of some crazy run they're just saying the declining period is over and now we just chop sideways

how much will last this sideway and who will pump again in X years, and to whom? To greedy normies?
Last time every fucking normie had bought, everyone talked about bitcoin

If some kind of jews are behind bitcoin they will mrket it like they did in 2017, but to whom?

>Most people aren't celebrating the beginning of some crazy run they're just saying the declining period is over and now we just chop sideways

If everyone was just claiming the sideways period has begun then I would be more inclined to believe that. But fuck anyone saying the bull run is back hahaha

>how much will last this sideway and who will pump again

Sideways can last almost a year. Sideways always tends to end with a dump as well.

> If some kind of jews are behind bitcoin they will mrket it like they did in 2017, but to whom?

Next bull will be around dapps and BTC may not lead the charge. Many alts are obviously recovering faster than BTC and can manage to go bull run during the sideways phase. The biggest mistake right now everyone is doing is they are watching BTC and not paying enough attention to alts. Most anons are going to get fucked by missing out on alt runs.

This is why buying link is so comfy. Even if btc capitulates further, link will recover quicker anyway. If btc just trades sideways then even better.

Buy BTC now, best case scenario it drops to $2k and you can buy more for cheap. In 5 to 10 years it will be in the 7 figures.

>
Next bull will be around dapps and BTC may not lead the charge. Many alts are obviously recovering faster than BTC and can manage to go bull run during the sideways phase. The biggest mistake right now everyone is doing is they are watching BTC and not paying enough attention to alts. Most anons are going to get fucked by missing out on alt runs.

for passion I have to admitt that I am getting into the scaling solutions, and trying to learning evrything I can

From the law of light and mass, it's more sense to have centralized databases than decentralized, because these one are slow and inefficient. I n your opinion which solution can lead to dapps? Holochain, fantom or Sharding on Eth and why?

Also: a bull run on alt without bitcoin, is it possible? Why?

it seems like there is too much bullshit around crypto to predict anything

>Next bull will be around dapps and BTC may not lead the charge. Many alts are obviously recovering faster than BTC and can manage to go bull run during the sideways phase. The biggest mistake right now everyone is doing is they are watching BTC and not paying enough attention to alts. Most anons are going to get fucked by missing out on alt runs.

for passion I have to admitt that I am getting into the scaling solutions, and trying to learning evrything I can

From the law of light and mass, it's more sense to have centralized databases than decentralized, because these one are slow and inefficient. I n your opinion which solution can lead to dapps? Holochain, fantom or Sharding on Eth and why?

Also: a bull run on alt without bitcoin, is it possible? Why?