0xBTC Marines

It's so damn comfy watching the 0xBTC infrastructure laid down while Ethereum goes next generation. With each passing month, with each ERC copy cat scam currency that fails, it becomes clearer that 0xBTC is THE store of value on Ethereum. And how couldn't it be? It's satoshi's vision programmed as an ERC token. No more, no less.

This is an official 0xBitcoin frens zone. Make sure you have 5k. Big things are coming. I'm too retarded to understand the discussions on discord but there's been massive excitement around lava in the community. And remember it's completely organic with no team or ICO. Just people that love Bitcoin and love Ethereum.

PURE MINED CURRENCY: NO PRE-MINE, NO-ICO, NO AIRDROP. Do you understand how rare and legit that is in this space?

Attached: 0xlavalinky.png (842x742, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

0x1d00ffff.github.io/0xBTC-Stats/?page=graphs&#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm so early on 0xBTC that I second guess it. I got like 140k and still scared I don't have enough.

If Ethereum is successful, and right now it's far ahead of it's competitors, you'll be a straight Mogul by 2022 at latest

Attached: zamfir.png (527x165, 30K)

Attached: 7.jpg (1425x2048, 496K)

"Buy 0xbitcoin sir very good coin". Biggest shitscam on biz. Literally no value and no use case. You can always use btc or eth and even wrapped btc on ethereum in future.

I bought 100 of these a while ago, not expecting to make it but would like it to be relevant at some point

digibyte marine vibes here. your coin doesn't magically acquire value after you slap some PoW on it, it's completely useless

This. If you anons don’t take this anons advice then neck yourself. Literally fucking useless.

retards
lol overkill but you will be so awesomely rich one day

>please sirs buy my coins, many needfuls in your future
Enjoy being dumped on by miners

this sage pajeet 2018 shitcoin

no purpose, just a shitcoin with a gimmick

>its not proof of work, paying for gas to mint() would be the same effect.

Pool mined 1230 a while back @mikers.
Is it even worth remembering which wallet they're in??

2100 to make it 2019
210 to make it 2020
21 to make it 2021
2.1 to make it 2022
0.21 to make it 2023
0.021 to make it 2024 and beyond

Attached: 1551077208086.png (855x1475, 215K)

Bought at 10 cents before CMC, sold at $4, bought 10x the amount again at bottom. See you in 2020.

I'm holding 20k and will accumulate more!

Attached: images (6).jpg (191x264, 7K)

Fuck off ranjeesh. Early miners got rich off faggots like you. Go shit somewhere else

0xBitcoin will be HUGE becoz of Decentralized Exchanges. The avaiable supply will spread across 100's of DEXes.

The only thing that 0xBitcoin is missing is a major centralized exchange.

>Yes sirs 0xbtc is the alpha, only thing is missing is it’s wiener

I think that whole thing with Lava protocol and what infernaltoast is developing is really interesting from a technical point of view but holy shit the shill army of this token is disgusting

>you will be so awesomely rich
>0.021 to make it beyond believe

Literally telegram level of pajeetness

kys

Attached: 1553535509310.png (645x381, 165K)

the volume on idex is almost nonexistant. How could I buy any there without mooning it? The 24H volume on the eth pair is $24

Maybe write better shill posts then you fucking brainlet. I have my insurance bag already but if you just spam low level copy paste shill text no sane person will buy into it

Stay poor fags, this coin has all the signs of potential.

Attached: lava_infograhpic_1.png (800x2000, 283K)

Every other ERC-20 will likely fail.

Attached: 7~2.jpg (1333x475, 104K)

Attached: 1553098782083.jpg (236x214, 32K)

Actually would like to know this as well. I don't like (((centralized exchanges))).

I can't understand, what the fuck is big amount of buys\sells on mercatox? In the orderbook is nothing. Absolutely scam

Attached: 213123.jpg (394x479, 69K)

It's daily volume almost matches market cap. A lot of miners immediately dump on the daily pool payouts. Just look at the hash rate this coin has it's nuts.
0x1d00ffff.github.io/0xBTC-Stats/?page=graphs&#

Its mercatox wash trading

b-b-ut hashrate is slowly falling.. or i don't understand something

Attached: 000.jpg (875x536, 43K)

buy on mercatox, it's safe to use to buy (i just finished re-buying my stack last night) but then get your tokens off there and into metamask

if this is wash trading... it's very bad sign, isn't it?

it has no reflection on the token being wash traded

so this replaces bitcoin obsolete and you get in at 0.2$? sounds like a good deal

Has been this way forever now. It's not even "real" transactions, because that would be expensive as fuck. It's just mercatox shitting up the order book with fake volume for whatever reason.

All of the >1k 0xBTC trades are fake and disappear, once you close up the spread with a micro order (e.g. place buy order for 0.0001 ETH that is just below the lowest sell order).
Still has higher real volume than IDEX though.

Why does seemingly no one arbitrage small scalps onto idex or fork though?

Better thank link marines who worship a mcdonalds eating flannel shirt wearing muh oracles dweeb. No offense to link but what the 0xBTC community is doing is amazingly underappreciated. Lava Network works and is just the beginning of ideas coming to life. Very helpful to have it on Ethereum.