Best way to deautismify my social skills

best way to deautismify my social skills.
Bonus points for friendless losers friendliness

Attached: 1553524474112.jpg (1108x1477, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q3cH9Nm2keY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This

How do I start a social circle? Or at least join one

do you think any of us are normal, mature, well adjusted people that can answer your question?

Chelation therapy. Getting the (vaccine) mercury out if your body.

What I think would be best is to simply pay for live conversation training. Nothing like that is offered explicitly.
What would be the next best thing?

The older I get the less I want friends or even a gf.

got you covered my dude

Start with youtube.com/watch?v=q3cH9Nm2keY and come back after you've watched every video of every instructor going back at least 4 years.
It works, but you must show dedication. Don't do what they say, i.e go out right from the start and apply the few things you've learned because that's their bootcamp-selling marketing strategy, instead cocoon mode yourself until you've watched all those videos and then do go out to apply it

>instead cocoon mode yourself until you've watched all those videos and then do go out to apply it
Done it over the last two years, if not more. Didn't help besides giving me theoretical knowledge about how women and social interactions function, which is accurate most of the time.
The problem is with the practice part. I'm not used to social interaction, moreso conversation, and have difficulties just using random people to train myself on by approaching in public (or I'm just afraid to do so).

the older i get the less i desire pussy and intimacy and more i just want a quick release

Can't do business without social skills

You cocooned yourself watching RSD stuff for two years? Well that's great, rewatch a bit more for a few more months and slowly start putting yourself in situations where something can happen. And again, I'm strongly against the whole "just overextend on the very first day and snap from the stress bro", small weekly escalations is what you're supposed to do. If you're on *that* level, literally start with your family for the first month and learn to consciously identify their reactions to what you're saying over just autopiloting as you usually do, then maybe enroll in college or something depending on your age, fitness is great if you're above 25 because with the supposed theory you know from RSD you can very easily make friends there

Again, this is the very first babby steps. The option to directly jump to the club/pub part and make friends there instead will always exist, you're just warming up to it because it may be a bit brutal as everyone there is social. I personally started going out to a pub on the very first day and acted as my autistic default myself, huge mistake

Just use alcohol. You think too much and you're too inhibited. Normal social interaction requires literally no brainpower.

Spbp

Practice, stupid. It's literally the only way. There's no way to magically cure your autism. You have to practice talking to people. Talk to strangers. Don't worry about creeping them out. They'll never see you again. You're just using them for practice.

This is true. Had a kind-of PUA instructor rented for a weekend. Couldn't approach at all - was blocked all over and got sorrowful over it
Drank a single beer and it all went away. Could talk to women all of the sudden.

Alcoholism runs through the family, therefore I avoid using it as a functional drug.

>Family
Cut them off due to them being Narcissist. they would make things worse as you can't really 'interact' with them. You just do what they want or face a machiavellian power struggle.
>Friends at gym
Could be a good idea. I'll try to socialize more there.

>Don't worry about creeping them out. They'll never see you again. You're just using them for practice.
Just can't do it. I'm very eager to pay someone to train conversation, but the idea is too bizarre for literally everyone, including prostitutes. Improv wokshops are great, but was kicked out of it. Actor-training workshops are nice as well, but those are rare.
Psychologists approach you with an not-so-implicit assumption that you are a deficient being that's inferior to them, and this isn't the kind of dynamic I'd like to train.

MDMA helped me immensely with my social anxiety and depression. The difference between a couple of sessions MDMA and 2 years of taking anti depresants/therapy is mind boggling.

>Cut them off due to them being Narcissist. they would make things worse as you can't really 'interact' with them. You just do what they want or face a machiavellian power struggle.
I sadly know that feeling too well. Perhaps the thousands of hours of pointless drama and victim mentality by our entire environment is what made us what we are, and perhaps there's an alternative universe where we never get to become the autistic version of ourselves and have to subject ourselves to watching hundreds of hours of Owen's narcissistic ramblings. At least I'm certain that I'm in the reality where I overcome that anyway, and this is what makes me not kys

For everyone that has fuck you money with OPs problem:
Fly to the best Improv theater/group offering training and do their entire curriculum. It will do wonders. This is the first thing I'll do after making it, flying to new your for that most possibly.

Except the normal part, I fit your description : staying alone won't get you far, you need to share good moments with people with similar interests.
And don't tell me that your interests are too strange for that, when there is at least one forum online centered around your interests.
Start online first, then go to real events where you'll make real friends just by talking about your interests. Then talk To girls who go to these events with the same tactic. They're not that beautiful? Their female friends might be. Etc...

This guy is a hardcore alcoholic