Have an exit strategy

I cannot wait for LINK to moon mainly because I'll get to see dumbfuck """marines""" unironically never sell till muh $1000 and have their portfolios eternally JUSTed when it dumps hard just like ETH did. Those who don't have a progressive cash out strategy deserve the inevitable suicide watch they'll find themselves on.

But let me guess, this time it's unironically different though and youre not selling a single LINK till triple or quadruple digits right?

Attached: 1551233565692.jpg (236x224, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1sRKmvl0qLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I cannot wait for LINK to moon
This some next level FUD

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Im not fudding. It's obvious as fuck that SmartContract has become golden standard for oracles. It's just amusing when I see masses of delusional newfags who say they'll never sell and then rag on an user for "cucking" because they said that they're selling X amount every x$.

I saw the exact same thing 3-4 years ago with ETH holders and can't wait to see the next generation of pink wojaks posting about how "they could've made it" if they just sold

link will generate income, idk why would i need the feel to selll even if its reach 1k

Alright, so you’ve moved on to the Acceptance stage then?

Attached: 086C4973-E314-4109-B1AB-5683B1547EA8.png (2732x2048, 131K)

You
Absolute

M
A
N
I
A
C

Dude so are YOU. You are in EVERY thread saying the EXACT SAME THING.
>the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different outcome

youtu.be/1sRKmvl0qLE

Why would I be undergoing the stages of grief for LINK when I hold a 150k stack

Nice
Where do you keep it, what wallet do you recommend

i wouldnt answer this guy

I would

Anyone not storing crypto on physical wallets is playing an extremely stupid game. Personally I use a Ledger Blue for my LINK stack.

Dude, it's copypasta.

dude, that is a copypasta of a copypasta

>replying to pasta
How new are you

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA FUCKING BASED ITS GOING TO BE SO FUNNY TO SEE ALL THOSE GUYS STILL BE UNBELIEVABLY FUCKING RICH EVEN AFTER IT DUMPS

Oh please. You're dreaming if you think the average link holder has enough to still make it (after tax) when it dumps to $25

This and my last post are the only replies you are getting from me. Enjoy them.

If LINK gets to $25 I’ve unironically made it in my country