Thank all of you, now we make it anons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank all of you, now we make it anons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: IMG_20190331_123932.jpg (1080x1991, 573K)

>looking at KRW
next level delusion

Don't sell, hodl and get rich!!!

Attached: DfwcL5vUwAAYSBw.jpg (893x1200, 159K)

Mamma mia... saremo ricchi

WHY COULDN'T I BE A GOOK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Now I'll be stuck forever with my half dollar linkies

Itsa me Maaarioo

In Italy nobody know link, I will be most rich of Berlusconi!!!

Attached: Rich-Pope-Silvio-Berlusconi--92315.jpg (800x652, 143K)

> 1,20$
> we make it

pick one

only chad with 500K min will make it. All of us linklet will need to wait until 1k

Up we go on binance

How do I get a nice Italian wife that will make me spaghetti for dinner each day and have like 12 kids with?

t. Britbong

Allora siamo già in due a quanto pare!

Looks like its everyone else's turn now.

Attached: spacepepe.jpg (480x640, 99K)

LINK is a worthless shitcoin that won't go anywhere but being a friendless NEET I just want to buy it to be part of something

Go away we don't want you

Attached: jpeg.jpg (273x228, 5K)

We are become clowncheese

Attached: 1520930183763.png (501x472, 485K)

Italy is the state of blupill, some roses some romantic phrases, some neomelodical song (some million of euros) and you get it!

Attached: images (3).jpg (189x266, 10K)

people who have more than 40k links already make it on their own in life, don't need link to make it.
If someone is able to spend 100k on an investiment is already full of money

I have no idea what's fucking happening, but it seems like the real life price is slowly being affected by the Korean pump
But why is it pumping so HARD there?

Che gioia trovare un altro italiano mi puoi dare il nick di qualche forum o di qualche social?

che forum frequenti nel web italiano? vediamo se ti conosco
quanti links hai?

Hai shillato Link a normies e Staceys nel tuo gruppo?

Ho girato qualche forum incel ma ora non ne frequento molti ma se mi dai un nome di un forum con un nick mi ci registro, non abbastanza, si ma nessuno mi ha dato retta, tranne uno ma ci ha messo solo 10€

Hai comprato gli stinkers?

Quando hai comprato e quanto é grande il tuo stack?
Io non holdo nessun link ma stavo pensando di entrarci a 20c, ora che sta a 50 sto iniziando a FOMOare un po'

Not that hard to do if you all in'd. I'm a 50k linklet and want more. I'm poor as fuck though. The thing is I work 72hrs a week and live off ramen in order to keep accumulating. Either it was all worth the suffering or I just kill myself. I like having something to live for so link has been good to me.

>"boohoo I'm a 100k linklet"
>mfw sitting here on 400 link

Attached: 8564224348.jpg (234x250, 10K)

Thank you for making me feel better.
>t. 20k linklet who sold 1/3k link to a friend for cash

>still over $1 in Korea
Explain to me how people haven't bought up everything on Binance to sell it on BitThumb yet.
Yeah but you also won't kill yourself when it dumps back down to 30c. There's been a lot more going down than up with Link.

Because bithumb was hacked yesterday. No deposits allowed. So you can't arbitrage directly.
Korean whale pumps his own bags, sells on bithumb and rebuys on Binance if he is fast enough. Binance will dump it to oblivion though. Still can't help to drive the price up if the ones that sold above $1 market buy their stacks back on binance

Ho provato a fare un po' di swing trad quindi sono rientrato a 12600 sat

Godspeed ramen bro. Your efforts are not in vain. Soon you will dine on the finest of big Mac meals, compliments of the big man upstairs.
You will feel ALIVE!

Attached: 1551168007517.jpg (1904x1224, 1.43M)

Algún linker español? MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN.

why would you waste your aryan genes on some med shitskin

>aryan genes

Attached: 1510593104325.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Hello my Aryan brother, sergy is a traitor and in full support of white genocide. Please sell your bags, we can not let ((them)) succeed.

>implying brits aren't aryan
fuck off kike

No no no user the joke are the "aryan genes" themselves.

Anglos are probably the lowest dirt of Europe. They are singlehandedly responsible for the destruction, degeneration, and muttification of your "aryan genes". The eternal Anglo meme is very real. The Anglo is (((their))) greatest ally.

Attached: FB_IMG_1553867048267.jpg (678x960, 78K)

I look med myself. I am not Anglo - more proto-Celtic (95%+ British / Irish on 23andme), and have dark hair, eyes and Med features.

Anglos are Saxon invaders that have heads shaped like potatoes. Look at the typical Scottish highlander compared to a bloated potato skulled Southern English Anglo mutt for examples.

An Italian wife would be a great match.

Alright you fucking spics this is an English image board. We can’t have u dumb beaners being able to speak freely here because you risk shifting the language in the board. Please fuck off and come back speaking a real language thanks

Fuck off Jow Forums

A real language? Fuck you brainlet. The Italian was born by the Latin, my ancestors made the occidental word. Do you know who made London?? The Romans. The Italian is the language of the culture.

Attached: 144454405-13712def-da76-4f6b-a91f-1f3642ae8bd2.jpg (900x400, 81K)

>t. Somali nigger

Attached: 1553646763928.png (458x592, 339K)

Isn't Bithumb that exchange that got hacked AGAIN?

E LINK è una merda.

Please, finish learning English or just use google translate.

mio papa mi presta 5000 euro BARCODTIO

hhahahah vlevano entrare a 20 centesimi questi PEZZI DI MERDA hhaaaa non so voi ma io domani compro 10K spuzzoni

what do posts about 100k link make you feel?
why do you think those posts are made?
granted there are people with that much, but not nearly as many as people are claiming.

I, tomorrow, buy 8500 links and I have 2500. Im exiting the land of egypt. now I am a slave to my father who lended me this coins. not to the charts now, every fucking day. not to biz, every fucking day. posts about 100K link?

good for them

im europoor, 10K to make it.
I dont need to make it twice.

AND IM NEVER GONNA FUCKING SELL

Italian here. All I have to say is this: In europe there are two white races: the blond germans, angles and so on.. then the atlanto meditteranenis (nordic + mediterraneans) and then there are the mediterraneans (spanish, italians)

And those people are all white in the facial structure, resemblers, and so on. There is nothing ''esotic'' in a spanish or in an italian guy: a polish/russish / east european is more esotic than a mediterranean guy.

That said, racism is a teerrible thing. Beside the race and colour just don't forget we are persons...

> he buys only when it goes up

>That said, racism is a teerrible thing.

JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT!

1 LINK = 1 LINK

it's a terrible thing user. You should discriinate someone because he is a terrible person, not for his appearence or skin

FEELS GOOD TO BE A HIGHLANDER

according to the dharma, niggers are niggers AND poor because of karma.
of course some whites are about to be roborn niggers. but most niggers are swimming in karma.

imagine a donkey following a herd of cows. he has different toes, different ears, different skin and eyes. follows the cows and says: ''I too am a cow! I too am a cow!''

he is a cow or still a donkey?

so niggers, with different ideas, some of them with no idealisation of the abstract idea of future, with different goals and different concentration, with different moraity, without studying follows the white men and says

I too am white! I too am white!

>of course some whites are about to be roborn niggers. but most niggers are swimming in karma.

if you discriminate people just for their appeareance, beside the fact that it's not human, you'll probably end up discriminated int he next life as a faggot/TRAP, immigrant and whatever else

so be carful to the moral pain you make to people, stay away from hurting people

you are quite enlightened. let them turn away from offence themselves. I have no power to cause pleasure or pain by myself alone.

Spirito de punto ba ba da boo carbonara eets a spaghetti Ferrari ginga ma goo.

>italy
>med shitskin

Attached: 1538404051851.jpg (960x928, 75K)

Fuck you brainlets, the Italians aren't black, this is our first minister, is this man black for you???

Attached: Eu_FIL8621_0.jpg (860x600, 43K)