It Isn't That Hard

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 9.44.02 AM.png (1575x619, 164K)

Keep redrawing the lines bro.

You beat me to it. Waiting for the new lines next weekend that are slightly less steep. Wondering if they’ll just keep drawing them until they reach a flat line then they’ll start posting bull cartoons.

It makes me sad how poor some of the people here are.

>doesn't understand higher highs and higher lows

thank you sir just sold, thank you sir

>doesn't understand volume

i heard that meme 100 times when btc was at 6400. bulls are so desperate lmao we goinf to sub 2k and theres nothing you can do about it

Al laughing so hard st these moonboys bobro. Watching them cry is going to almost be better than making bank on this drop

Attached: 540DE37A-B97A-47D9-96A2-B3349EA31CF4.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

I'd disregard the extremes to get a picture closer to reality - the run-up from 5k upwards was pure Tether printing bullshit and the drop from 6k to 3200 was the result of hash wars dumps, not real market sentiment. In fact, the previous volatility both ways is pure Mt.Gox bullshit.

Based on this and the increasing future scarcity I'd say there is a good chance it will go up organically to 10k this year.

>>doesn't understand volume

>he doesn't understand most volume is faked

listen buddy you ain't so slick.

Attached: meme-lines.png (1382x1809, 154K)

>t. tinfoilhat wearer

>coinbase
>2 memelines
the absolute state of Jow Forums
definitely not gonna make it

>Mt Gox 2: The Revenge
The custodian of the mt gox coins has the sole right to dump on everyone any time between now and when the funds are to be distributed. He'll feel just fine about it as long as a market dump is above the price of the 2013 ATH. This is the black swan event we've all been waiting for.

coinbase is one of the few leading exchanges that has REAL volume and REAL $. using it for analysis is more accurate.

also, TA is supposed to be simple. like cooking a fine steak, all u need is a little salt and pepper. not a bunch of fancy bullshit.

kek o1g

how do you not feel retarded for connecting two dots on a chart and calling it technical analysis? what are you actually measuring?
>inb4 muh resistance

the do mostly point to the current price

Here's a reminder for everyone in this thread.

There is literally no reason to keep posting bobo memes unless you are trying to accumulate. No reason.

I am trying to accumulate too so this is shooting myself in the foot. But I'll just post this on one thread to give a few anons a chance.

>leading exchange
coinbase is the "freezing" exchange
everybody got his account frozen for no reason at some point
people should avoid coinbase like plague

well my ta is never wrong. i rarely do it but then i keep adjusting the lines until i can say "see i was right?" like a pro.

Attached: THEN NOW.jpg (1784x1956, 478K)

>a-accumulating
>what is shorting
you are an absolute brainlet m8

you are fucking retarded

The only thing is all of the dumps correspond to either Mt gox dumping or the god walley dumping and as of now neither have moved any coins.

Another retard.

95% of volume is fake, but this fucking retard is just as retarded as everyone in this thread. He just read an article that unfortunately his room temperature IQ impeded him from comprehending.

Properly drawn trend lines are the most reliable form of TA, it is that simple.

Adjusting trend lines is unnecessary unless you are a retard like OP who doesn't understand charts.

As usual Jow Forums proves to be absolutely retarded.

Attached: 1546032815126.png (728x900, 335K)

It’s ducking over. You that ducking graph? Fucking over man that shit went literally straight the fuck up. It might be going to zero after all.

QUINTS OF TRUTH

yeah this is a suckers rally

CHECK GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW FUCKKKK

I HATE YOU