DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION HUR DUR

THIS IS WHAT MATTERS MOST

Attached: 2235787686.png (1726x894, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
youtube.com/watch?v=wcJVXg7gg4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET KEKED WHITE BOY

Attached: 3243246567.png (1596x699, 1010K)

Literally EVERY commercial, EVERY advertisement, EVERY movie, song etc..."muh diversity"...but notice they DO NOT MEAN diversity of opinions or political beliefs just outward physical appearance

Yes diversity of arbitrary outward phenotypes.

I would argue that a group of white males properly have a higher diversity in thought than a group of non-whites from collectivist cultures and social acceptance driven roasties.

Jews user. Literally every single time.

this is why I dont apply anywhere anymore. rather be a crypto neet.

Dude you just want “free speech” so you can make fun of people who are trying to eradicate the problems of history. Diversity of thought in this case is irrelevant. You only want to respond in a mean way, because subconsciously you know that whiteness isn’t going to be a force in the world anymore. You’re scarwd because you don’t know what’s next. But what’s ironic is you will be spared, because we don’t think like you white people. We don’t try to dominate all the time. I feel like white people feel like guilty and that they’re not invited to the party. Nawh. Fuck that. All you gotta do is liquidate history and humble yourself a bit. Your ancestors weren’t that sick bud. A dominant white culture is fucking lame let’s be honest. Just not as interesting as diversity, even if it comes with cringe shit like diversity programs or problems like disintegration of immigrants.

Attached: 558.jpg (680x713, 51K)

Race and phenotypes literally matter more now than they did at any point in the last 50 years. WTF.

Well meme'd

Bix nood muhfuggan MUH DIK

What's wrong with diversity? Is it because white think they have a monopoly on everything?

What is the benefit of diversity?

And by diversity I mean diversity as memed by neoliberal gloablists - physical or sexual differences. Whilst at work what benefit did a dude that likes to suck dick bring to your organisation due to his non-typical sexual deviancy over someone who was straight for example?

you realize jews are generally classified as white people? why would jews want to make it harder for themselves to get jobs? the most adamant supporters of affirmative action are those who actually benefit from it, like women and minorities. you nazis blame jews for everything wrong in your life

>jews are classified as white people

Not by other Jews, who will use nepotism to get jobs anyway.

Nikon is better anyway.

lmao see even your jokes tend to be emasuclating. Very clear what is going on with you people. You feel very very threatened and not protected, and you're jealous that other ethnicities are being treated better. I honestly sympathize, and I'm never racist to white people. I feel annoyed that it's not taboo to make fun of white people. It's like missing the point IMO. We could be having a good time all of us, but no one really wants to drop the past and show our bellies like two dogs playing. Such is the world I guess. Well i hope all of you hold LINK and shit. Then maybe we could do something about this, because realistically we have NO CHOICE but to live together in this world.

No i'm serious and based as fuck. I see it as I call it. Stop feeling threatened - the vast majority of nonwhites don't want to hurt you.

You are used as pawns in the kikes game of global domination.

Once whites are gone you will be the slave caste to the Jews.

I'm independently wealthy though. This is my honest opinion after critiquing my right-wing roots. The world unfortunately is filled with other people and we can't get around that fact. The only way to get rid of this problem instead of actually fucking dealing with it in a healthy way is mass genocide, and we know that doesn't fucking work. How many times are you gonna blame the jews for your own fucking shortcomings? Unironically your opinions are plebeian, people at the top are a lot different and don't think about race at all. It's a new era of humans beyond what they were before.

and "white people" are invited, as long as you stop pointing skin color. People are psychologically the exact same, regardless of skin color. We all had mothers and fathers and the dynamics of the family are generally speaking very similar across cultures. A black guy with an abandonment problem is just a guy with an abandonment problem.

80s and 90s were the golden age of race relations. That's when there was real equality in media, black and women characters in movies and TV didn't feel forced. For awhile it almost seemed like the diversity experiment could actually work and we really were all equal

yeah wtf happened? it seems like it's all just economic stress being painted as race relation stress

Leftists were losing their power so they need racial class warfare; the economic arguments for Marxism don't stand so the narrative switches to racial injustice.

>A black guy with an abandonment problem is just a guy with an abandonment problem.

No, because blacks have genetic predispositions to short term thinking and anger

you're uneducated lmao. Have you even read Marx?

and white people have a genetic predisposition to measure genetic predispositions of other people because white people felt physically inferior for a long time, and still do.

>It's not real communism bro

this is now i know you're illiterate. Marxism never was communism. You should look into Hegelian dialectics.

Interesting stuff m8, but what do you say to people who are just reasonably cynical about obvious political power grabs that are so steeped in hypocrisy even their supporters seem to eventually have to admit it?

Heavy blue pill here. Jews have been the drivers of multiculturalism in every western county during the 20th century... Except in Israel where they run apartheid. Why would they promote multiculturalism in these countries user. Think

Attached: 1553286272157.png (614x389, 364K)

I would say I’m in the same boat man. I don’t want people to punish white people for things they didn’t even do, just to gain power... all I want is decentralization

Based

Well then your generalized psychoanalysis of people who don't get on board with your program doesn't seem to include people like me at least. I hope you don't think we're ever going to be on the same side politically or culturally as long as your friends behave the way they do. You're dangerous, and your motivations are deeply corrupt. That's reason enough for any ethical human being to oppose you on principle.

So they don’t get forced out again and again lol. We created the Jews by constantly persecuting them. They’re just surviving and sticking to themselves, because everyone else thinks they’re inherently evil and don’t want to budge on that opinion. Jewish people are normal as fuck and literally just like us

classic commie, kys you vermin

Yes I know this and they are not my friends, which is why I hang out with you guys. I’m glad you noticed my psychoanalytic bent. Im sorry that people are ruining the world for us. I don’t have answers but just know people on the left aren’t all retarded. As for “joining our side” I don’t want that either. I’m fully okay with opposite sides, because that is theoretically conducive to progress, assuming communication is clear. I don’t want to convert people to once poltical opinion. That’s just fucking besides the point.

You calling me dangerous and corrupt is the issue,it’s the same thing you say to the Jews and then go about your day without actually trying to understand them on individual level. Isn’t that the problem right there, demonization? I don’t even fucking want communism,I made millions in the free market in 2017, and that wasn’t supposed to happen in the normal markets. But crypto is so free and unjudgemental.

Kek 9/10

he might just be right you know.

You guys talk shit on reddit for circlejerking, but you all do the same with the jew conspiracy. You call anybody a goyim for not believing jews have a collective 2000 year plan to enslave the white race.

Post some arguments or proof instead.

>You calling me dangerous and corrupt is the issue,it’s the same thing you say to the Jews and then go about your day without actually trying to understand them on individual level.
Not at all. If a political culture involving real political organizations exists and is in fact dangerous and has corrupt motivations underlying its policies and actions, I absolutely don't agree that calling it dangerous and corrupt is "the problem". If you were just some lunatic on the internet and not part of a larger cultural force, your complaint would be somewhat warranted, even if it comes with a typical histrionic accusation that I'm treating you the way someone might treat [insert target of oppression here]. That's not the case though.

Holy shit what a cuck go back to playing with your waifu´s son i bet Jamal is still busy in the livingroom but at least you still have the nintendo switch huh

its been admitted by themselves in countless writings, how about you do your fucking research

Try not to shit up the board with Jow Forums threads.

what you mean larpers roleplaying the Rothschild on an online forum? that is not proof.

see if you never stepped outside of fucking Jow Forums its no wonder you are skeptical

Hm, name an organization that doesn’t have corruption. The entire fucking system is corrupt on the basis on demonization that leads to polarization that changes the very language we use and thus we are no longer able to communicate. *Merely* pointing out problems is the problem imo, which is why I’m a Marxist. I see a very clear solution as being the glorification of opposing sides and the health that it can bring if done correctly. But to call some corrupt and then go to sleep is suicide bud. I’m sorry I just don’t agree with you. Ironically I’m half white so I don’t want to sit around and complain while half my people are sick and they don’t even know why.

Your entire life is built on stuff made by White men. Shitskins like you with a massive inferiority complex are hilarious honestly. You're purposely dishonest and try to negate Whites every chance you get. I don't really give a shit, but I will say, enjoy your temporary power while it still lasts. Shitskins are currently on a wobbly tower and it will only take one swift gust to blow it over.

Sigh

its literally in their holy texts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
wonder who these 'amalekites' could be hmm?

Oh I know who you are. That fucking Texas spic that used to namefag here. Get the fuck out you worthless piece of shit. You and your ancestors were conquered and you'll never be anything more. Fuck off

Yeah, I don't get it either. I'm a "minority" too.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

Don't bother with him. He finally removed his stupid namefag title, but now is back spewing word vomit and trying to passive aggressively shill multiculturalism and communism. You'll never get an honest answer out of him. Just never forget that spics and nigs in the US cost the tax coffers WAY MORE than Whites do. Fags like him are purposely dishonest and not worth the time. Like I said earlier, just let them enjoy the temporary power they still have, it'll come crashing down

>Yes diversity of arbitrary outward phenotypes.
The irony is rich

I’m from Canada bud. Did you notice my use of “bud”? No? Probably because you aren’t culturally aware and are entirely steeped in a sick culture. Meanwhile I move between my cultures with grace, and I am well received everywhere I go, because im not angry with the world and people can sense it.what you said is the same thing that the colonized say to white people. It’s laughable how stuck you people are.

>But to call some corrupt and then go to sleep is suicide bud.
Good thing that rather than going to sleep I'm doing some things IRL that will in some small way help act against those corrupt forces. I literally don't care how pretty you think any of your ideas are; if I believe that your ideas gaining political traction would be a bad thing, I will oppose you. I have some positive ideas for society as well, but you would certainly not like them at all, so I don't see much point in discussing them with you. Just wanted to disrupt your self-righteousness a bit.

You didn’t disrupt anything or say anything i didn’t already anticipate, but I appreciate your fake level headedness. Who is the truly subversive and corrupt one? You are only thinking I want to hurt you, which is very typical of conspiracy prone right wingers, whereas I only care to help you, which is very typical of empathy prone, left-wingers. We quite literally are thinking completely opposite to each other. Do you see? I will not stand for anyone to hurt white people through subversion. I have cut off all friends that are racist, including the people who constantly hate on whites. We are both acting in this world to make it better, which implies you’re a Marxist and you don’t even know it. Settle down.

The biggest red pill of them all:

Neocons are marxists too.

You present yourself as a broad minded person, so I'd like you to try something for me. Pretend for a moment that you're not fully immersed in your cultural dogma (you're still able to do this, right?) and read this post you just wrote. Can you seem how someone might perceive your though process and argument style as incredibly creepy?

>getting this ass-blasted about a simple meme so you write an entire paragraph
kek

>millenials angry because their workplace is only 85% white

>boomers who used to discriminate based on outward racial traits suddenly adopt the old liberal argument that it's what's on the inside that counts

This is truly the best timeline.

Attached: oppressed.jpg (640x618, 37K)

Why, because I’m speaking with him in an intimate way because I understand he’s an individual and not some political zombie? Sorry that I was human for a moment and that was too gay for you to handle.

I'm the same guy you were talking to, look at the IDs bro.
Interesting that you'd jump to something about sexuality based on what I said. No, I was referring to your cultist vibe.

Well why else would it be creepy? Am I not talking directly to YOU instead of your politics? Why else would you say that? Or is it that you’re scared of the evil in people like me that may consume you if you’re not careful with your thoughts and who you let into your kind? I understand you very well because we are not that different. Quite literally you are worried of these thoughts being inside you, that maybe what I’m saying is right, but you associate these ideas with corruption, and so you’re ashamed. That sounds pretty metaphorically sexual to me, you don’t want to lose control to something penetrating your mind. Bud if you just opened yourself up more, you’ll realize the people on the left aren’t that radical, and that you can think these things through and still retain your right-wing roots.

Some top tier pol bait you posted 10/10

>and that you can think these things through and still retain your right-wing roots.
And also that we actually advocate for you to be true to your right-wing roots so we don’t let each other become to crazy with our beliefs.

>the only way to deal with a problem is mass genocide
why not just
*not make it your problem*

why do you fucking lefties have to make one person's problem,
*everyone in the whole fucking world's problem*
because some failures may rip their minds apart with all kinds of fucked-up hard stimulant drugs, you fucking people kept medicine that i needed in order to not live a life of shit and squalor behind a fucking government barricade
as it stands, everyone and their dog thinks that most of the best modern medicine is inaccessible because of corporations demanding unfeasible amounts of money for them—but people like me who know fucking better, and who *know* of treatments that actually work and can be easily synthesized on the cheap and would literally be competing to provide people with the best medicine ever discovered for insanely cheap prices if we were *just allowed to sell them,* we're being dragged along with you down the path in which we will end as a mass bureaucracy that has choked the life out of everyone who suffers an existence under it. you are fucking killing humanity—all because you had to make one miserable, irresponsible bastard's problem EVERYONE's problem.

Literally got my job because they were 'hiring people with a second language' aka non white lmao

White people just care about sportsball, gambling and reality TV shows

This thread is full of heavy b8

That's some incredible projection user, you're the gift that keeps on giving. Fucking weirdo.
I'm not concerned about what you could "make me think" using your transcendent mental abilities. I'm concerned about hypocrites like you fooling politically naive people into thinking that someone with the kind of deeply culturally ingrained racial resentment you and your friends have, actually has their best interests at heart. If I were a minority I would be pretty fucking concerned if the likes of Jow Forumstards started gaining real political power, and as a white guy I'm also pretty fucking concerned when a political and cultural force with the exact same mentality but way more apparent social legitimacy attempts to gain power.

You have no idea my opinion on our socialized banking systems and overall fake “free markets”. You’re an autistic ideologue that needs to go outside and do things with people and see the world isn’t corrupt it’s just people are retarded and not self-aware or aware of other people’s own conception of reality based on things they can’t change.

>I'm not concerned about what you could "make me think" using your transcendent mental abilities
This is what I’m trying to fucking tell you. This is not what the fuck I’m doing. You’re just not able to see how typical your thoughts are. You’re just fearful and that’s really right-wing of you. I can’t say anymore. Good luck and I hope you don’t fall asleep and I hope you hoard LINK and help people get out of regressive demonizing dialogues that don’t help anyone.

I didn't say anything about you doing anything like that. You're the one who brought that up. That's why I'm making fun of you. You're obviously getting worked up so why don't you settle down?

>If I were a minority I would be pretty fucking concerned if the likes of Jow Forumstards started gaining real political power, and as a white guy I'm also pretty fucking concerned when a political and cultural force with the exact same mentality but way more apparent social legitimacy attempts to gain power.
We in the same boat you dumbass I’m trying to tell you the same thing, ethnostate/diversity skeptic fags and obssessive importers of immigrants are two sides of the same coin. Neither of them understand they are destroying their own cultures lol.

My words don’t mean my worked up, I’m just trying to get your attention, and I’m glad you are now so concerned with my stress levels. Thank you for letting me know talking to me helped increase your empathy for others. Good good.

There is nothing more to say.

are we witnessing an atomic grade bluepill?

1) whether they do it is not up to debate. it's proven jews are the ones disproportionately pushing this... at a rate that would be disproportionate even if there were as many jews as whites. plot twist! there aren't as many jews as whites, so the proportion of jews doing this is ridiculous even compared to the very minorities you blame

2) why they do it is similarly easy to understand. jews get their jobs through nepotism. much like amazon/facebook campaigning for regulations don't do so out of the will of their heart, but to destroy their potential competition. jews want to lock out whites out of power structures. the ideal world through the eyes of a jew is jewish dominated with a worldwide mestizo underclass

Where DO I get a job disintegrating immigrants???

>We in the same boat you dumbass
I bet you reflexively say that a lot. It's not true in this case, though - if you're a Marxist and accurately represents your views, then I don't see any meaningful way in which we're in the same boat. Agreeing on a few tangential issues doesn't mean that we have any political interests in common.

ok AR1AN. Funny how the universe works out like that, to make your ID an expression of your corruption that you claim exists in others you oppose. Maybe you don't realize that this tendency to oppose is the biggest threat to you.

lmao I didn't notice that. I'm not aryan though, I'm a slav. In current year diversity politics land that counts as white with no particular distinctions, so I'm sure you'll understand why I'd consider myself to be in the crosshairs of your political agenda. I oppose things I feel like opposing. The things I support aren't relevant to this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcJVXg7gg4w
let your guard down, it'll only make you stronger as a right-winger

also nice, your a slav, and im not surprised by you at all and i dont think youre wrong for thinking any of that, just dont come at me with some conspiracy bullshit like i wanna control you or something. bud im just tryna party

>The things I support aren't relevant to this thread.
kek how ironic that you projected on me that hard and withheld key conversational info like you're a slav and that forms your view. just kek bud if you reached out this would have been entirely different. my closest friend's mom was croatian and his dad is serbian, and i live with serbian people and i talk to them everyday about kosovo and their views on albanians. i wish you mentioned this before lmao

Sorry, you guys are awful and your social project is doomed to failure in the long run. Most of the things you've said in this thread are repulsive to any white person who can see their implications if such attitudes become widespread. Rather than assuming that people are unfairly on guard against you, consider the possibility that what you're offering them is garbage in the first place.

notice in the video none of your culture was destroyed, it was just used for a new experience. did they smash anything in the video?

all that happened in the video was black people doing what they felt like doing, and white people initially judging them, and then joining in, and then everyone having a good time in respectful way.

by your culture i mean white people, not slav

>oh ok you're a slav, now I know what I need to know about you, why didn't you say that earlier?
Seriously not sure what you're talking about, it seems like a harmless music video to me. What exactly is your point with this?

>>oh ok you're a slav, now I know what I need to know about you, why didn't you say that earlier?
you dont think its important? slavs arent white people and i talked to you as if you were white. lmao youre contradicting yourself here.

>Seriously not sure what you're talking about, it seems like a harmless music video to me. What exactly is your point with this?
oof. sorry for your loss. you dont know what youre fighting. hip hop is the most important culture to analyze for all of this.

>you can be one of the officially approved races too, join us! just fuck this particular group of people!
Jesus Christ.

You will burn.

Attached: 65E6EFFE-B834-4CF4-AE86-CDB14EFEB1D3.jpg (1242x1235, 856K)

you literally just created what you are angry at, which is slavs being put into the same boat as white people. maybe just assert yourself better next time lmao

you're never going to make it ahhahahahahahah go fuck yourself you subversive cunt. you are playing the game you claimed i was playing you sophist. unironically you're fucked

Attached: c85a4b1c0719cfcf15f485004d3bafdbb320ff31a2a82ca29729fe7bddddd74b.png (258x330, 49K)

>waaaahhhhh blacks are killing whites in South Africa

Go back to pol you faggot. Do you losers literally just spend all day on Jow Forums? Get some fucking books and learn about some shit beyond ChainLink and stupid racial current events.

What the fuck are you even talking about? What game did I accuse you of playing that I'm playing now? Quote something I said, I haven't made that many posts. You're just getting butthurt because you can't refute anything I say.

literally all im saying is race doesn't exist and people are all the same lol. then this guy projects onto me with
>>you can be one of the officially approved races too, join us! just fuck this particular group of people!
imagine how fucking confused you have to unironically put me in the same boat as the people who are just resentful against white people and dont even know it. absolutely fucked. leaving this board after the next bull run.

"quote me" "show me EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE" "YES RACE EXISTS I CAN MEASURE IT" your opinions were accounted for like 60 years ago bud, you should read the critical theorists you decry, maybe you'll form arguments that make sense are are conducive to your goals. you are literally accounted for