FANTOM SCAMTOM

Lol oh would you look at the volume starting to dry up, less ftm threads are being made. Isn’t that funny? Pajeet shills have already dumped and jumped ship. Take this as a lesson learned fellow bizraelis

Attached: B28BD0E7-12D4-46D6-AE55-0AC0954EF574.jpg (500x500, 50K)

idiot. biz is quit during accumulation phases. the shilling only starts when your tokens bull, right now everyone is busy trying to buy the dip. shilling will gp back to overdrive once we reach price discovery next week.

Attached: 1536503092979.jpg (311x311, 44K)

>biz is quit
Okay Ranjeesh great job you convinced me

quiet nigger.

ALSO THIS:
>where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words user you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that Jow Forums doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume.

>idiot. biz is quit during accumulation phases. the shilling only starts when your tokens bull, right now everyone is busy trying to buy the dip. shilling will gp back to overdrive once we reach price discovery next week.
this

we are in accumulating phase. soon we will retest top resistance. if we break it we are in price discovery.

with all the exchange listings/partnership announcements/marketing stuff coming up in april, you will regret selling now

where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words user you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that Jow Forums doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume.

>where's your buy order son? if you really thought FTM was shit, you wouldn't waste your time, writing this low effort FUD, filling out captchas, etc. You are here to buy in cheaper - actions speak louder than words user you can't hide your intentions. I don't waste my time shitting on Chainlink even though I think it's garbage - why would I? I couldn't care less about the project and filter everything related to LINK. People only FUD if they are interested. But what you don't realize is that Jow Forums doesn't affect the price. This isn't a tradeogre shitcoin with zero volume
this

>idiot. biz is quit during accumulation phases. the shilling only starts when your tokens bull, right now everyone is busy trying to buy the dip. shilling will gp back to overdrive once we reach price discovery next week.
this

>we are in accumulating phase. soon we will retest top resistance. if we break it we are in price discovery.

>with all the exchange listings/partnership announcements/marketing stuff coming up in april, you will regret selling now

im glad you not only referenced the post, but you also copied it. now i know for sure what you were referring too.

kek at the lebel of BTFO you received
now you are ashamed and trying to let this thread die ASAP right???? i will bump it every hour now

Attached: tard.jpg (253x221, 14K)

nigger respond or this thread will live forever i just woke up 2 hours ago

LMAO accumulation phase. Sure goys yes do the needful and buy my coin sir or my village will starve please kind sir tks

If you put 1 ETH in right now at 0.00085, and it retests the high at 0.000997, you make a whole $25.

You'd have better luck catching the next 10x PnD, even if it goes nowhere and has no use case, because if you can snag even 2x of that 10x you're at least doubling your money.

>We meet again

Attached: face.png (228x250, 68K)

assuming that im a degenerate swingtrade gambler then maybe but i am holding shit 3+ months, i am buying strong FA early and looking for 50-100x opportunities within 2-4 years. the risk to lose your money is way higher if you gamble on quick pnd idex shitcoins

awareness bot v1.2

BUMP #1 (99 bumps remaining)

awareness bot v1.2

BUMP #2 (98 bumps remaining)

What does some samefag's post from days ago have to do with OP, Patel?

awareness bot v1.2

BUMP #3 (97 bumps remaining)

“Do the needful”. Lolol. Ahhh. That’s some funny shit. ... Still , Fantom has the best shot to hit at least a few cents ( and probably more ) as more exchanges jump aboard and that Andre chap is aboard for a long while. I’m saying aboard a lot.. but regardless, I’m hloding and accumulating long term, I don’t se this as a pnd, just fear of one.

awareness bot v1.2

BUMP #4 (96 bumps remaining)

awareness bot v1.2

BUMP #5 (95 bumps remaining)