Tomorrow is the beginning of another week of wageslavery

>Tomorrow is the beginning of another week of wageslavery
>Coworkers will ask me if I've seen the latest netflix bullshit shows or played some stupid game like apex legends or whatever the normies play these days
>Will hear "How was your weekend xD user"
>Will hear some stupid shit I haven't anticipated yet as well

Why don't these people understand I don't want to make small talk, I'm not their friend and I don't like them I just want to do my time in the wage-concentration camp and receive my measly paycheck so I can spend most of it on living expenses and save a meager percent to retire from this hell in far too many decades.

Attached: 1522817677138.png (900x1042, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ34LlaIk88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

must be brutal. im a full time neet and i already get pissed off when faggots wanna talk with me in the gym for whatever bullshit reasons. now i go at 1am comfy.

god bless all neets world wide.

>I don't want to make friends, I just want to retire
bro you're missing the forest

>"good morning user, Mondays eh?"
>"traffic was so bad this morning"
>"hey user can you sign Stacey's birthday card please"
>"hi user we are doing a cake sale for the autistic children society, only 1 dollar for a slice of cake that Jessica made"

omg user, how old are you

Haven't really met met many people worth being friends with, especially not at work.

>happy humpday
>how was your weekend
>happy friday
>ahhh this coffee isn't kicking in
>omg im so tired
>wow I canno type today

Kill me

Small talk is the lamest shit. I'm lucky I've got true bros at work. We work our ass off and always chirp eachothers. The benefits of not hiring idiots.

What do you mean? I'm in my early 20's.

jfc this is my office. Fuck

I start my new job in 14 hours after taking a 4 month vacation. The only thing making me not kill myself is that I get paid $70/hr

>i'm in my early 20's
>Just want to retire
Something strange is happening bros

user, give up anger and resentment

maybe you should just try not being a faggot. i'm work friends with a half-breed who knows i don't care for niggers. it's fun.

I'm not gay so I am not a faggot. Why would I want to be friends if none of our interests or views align?

oh damn i know this feel.
is it bad that i dont want to talk with normies?
am i arrogant?
am i narcissistic?
i just want to be in my mind

Attached: 751365_platinumfusi0n_doomer.png (3929x3753, 913K)

Why don't you get a home gym? You just need a bench, barbell and dumbbells. You will save more long term

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ34LlaIk88

My favourite:

>"someone clogged the toilet again. Can I please remind people to flush properly and not use too much toilet paper"

It's always good to be kind, turns up one of them has a very hot friend and you achieve to bang her, or you get broke with your link investments and they help you.
Be smart

because some of them do align you're just too dense to make an attempt at the only thing we really have.

It's all just a fucking facade. They're just going through the motions of acting normal. At the end of the day, no coworker really gives a shit about each other.

I got a new job at a startup my old coworker started. feels good to not be around normies and boomers

Obviously small talk is retarded, but you have to go with it to appease the NPCs. Trust me, I've had several mental breakdowns and had to leave work for the day because of it. It gets better, just learn to treat interacting with them more like a game.

It's so monotonous though. I can't cope with the fact I'll have to hear the same lines at least another few thousand times.

The longer you're in the workforce the more that days, weeks and even months will blend together. That probably doesn't help but it's what happens. Instead of worrying about it though I would advise you to focus your mental faculties on /making it/ so you won't have to wagecuck for the next 40+ years.