Hope you had fun, bulls

Hope you had fun, bulls.

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-083238_Twitter.jpg (1440x3040, 419K)

>tweet from a literal who

Attached: bogdanoff.png (525x444, 143K)

> big dogg
> bigdogg
> bogdogg
> bogdagg
> bogdanoff

to $200.02 we go

WEEEEEEEEE

Compare the charts to his tweets and youll see how relevant this tweet is

smiley

Time to long

Shit..and I was getting hopeful for LINK to finally stay above $0.50...still not selling. Fuck these dudes.

New fag spotted

I compared, nothing relevant.

Bears are so desperate.
Just give up, you missed the bottom. Buy now or FOMO in at $5k+.

GG BULLS, 3K AINT GONNA HOLD THIS TIME.

Attached: 8764827642876.png (851x837, 495K)

this is clear april 1st tomfoolery, i wouldnt be surprised if these clown world insiders actually pump it

and yes you should watch this guy, just look up BigDogg on tradingview and shit your pants at the insider calls

What if he's not joking? I can't handle another one like last time.

I highly doubt hes joking. He doesnt give off that type of persona at all.

This time is too predictable. My opinion means shit but I'm not selling my cones just based on some random dude on twitter, even if he's right, since you'll be selling without knowing the reason. My cones are my own. Nobody can take that away from me.

He's a counter indicator at this point. Just there to play you and extract profit since he knows some of biz actually believes him. Wouldn't listen.

idk man message on 1/4

His calls have all been spot on

we gonna test 4200 one more time

Thing is, there was no April fools tweet last year. Take that as it is.

Lol no. His first 2 calls were spot on, possibly based on good TA and seeing the bubble was popping.

His chainlink mega pump takeover call was pure pump and dump discord level bullshit. They are just trying to get shorts for pump fuel I guarantee it.

But he’s never done that before

This account is from someone who probably created 100 accounts with bot managing software and made price calls on all of them. Probably deleted/disregarded the ones that made wrong calls. Now, whenever his position has a critical test, he goes to this account to shill. It has enough history that is vaguely correct so people might be influenced by it.

Attached: brainlet.png (645x396, 71K)

Your sample set is based on 3 pieces of advice, 1 of which appears blatantly to manipulate buying of a low cap coin. You don't know what he's doing or his intentions. Just be careful.

Attached: Yuck.jpg (644x164, 29K)

this is giving me 2017 vibes when literal who’s chart got used by bulls saying we were heading to 100k

making a ton of false assumptions there bub. Cope harder.