Would you spend 1200$ for 9 m2 cuckbox?

Attached: ma6evrxwm2p21.jpg (1242x2208, 227K)

I rather travel to Sweden and commit a felony to get that for free.

newly build (1year) old
Same as thots counting their virginity from the new year

hmm, skylights and a/c...honestly not too bad, all things considered.

the soibox

This actually sounds like a NEET paradise. Look at that, no need for piss bottles.

Swedish prison is a lot more spacious and nicer looking than that apartment.

>air conditioning should be considered a luxury in the wealthiest country in the world
Yikes

most older buildings in soi valley don't have it

> wealthiest country = I’m wealthy
“No”
Case in point: you

I'd spend $1200 to buy it.

That's not the point faggot. Air conditioning has been around for more than 100 years and it isn't expensive or difficult to do. There's no reason why it shouldn't be just as standard as electricity and plumbing in every single house in america.

>100 sqft
>over $1000

You're missing the point that it's right by google and whatever other tech companies are in that area. I know some indian guy and he was living with 10 other roommates down there and they were paying $10k/month for a house

Might as well live in a van at this point.

The. Absolute. State.

Attached: 1525762470899.jpg (600x518, 32K)

Whoosh

Fuck man, I always knew SF / California is just expensive as hell but is that really the best possible option for living 10 minutes from work?

$14,100 a year to live in someone's remodeled garage? Fuccccckkkkk

1. Accumulate $1m
2. Invest $1m
3.Livestream an epic prank on a mosque like that one guy.
4. Get 20 years of shitposting on Jow Forums and being an eternal comfy NEET
5. ???
6. Profit

I'd rather be homeless.

There's fucking prison cells bigger than that lmao In overrated cities like New York people will gladly pay for this though.

It was like $150/mo I could get behind that

>no roommates

Literally shitting where you eat

like anyone else could fucking fit

Yet Swedish "student" apartment is much worse than that.

This is about the space you could expect to have living with roommates but private. I'd say it's worth 3-400 and not a penny more and in fact it should cost less considering how it might interfere with your love life

This isn't even the most efficient way for a developer to get ROI from renters. In my experience the bathroom/kitchen facilities require the most upkeep and cost due to the sink/shower/tub/plumbing/electric etc., therefore it'd make more sense to build units with 2-3 beds to a kitchen/bathroom then make it all compact from there. This is just a waste of property and cost intensive little shitbox.

how did this even pass inspection
you are shitting right next to where you cook
what the fuck even is this thing