Anyone else here get cucked by @jcho710 and his predictions...

Anyone else here get cucked by @jcho710 and his predictions? I've missed out on literally every alt pumping because i've stayed out of the market because this pleb predicted BTC crashing to 1-2k. It looks like Willys thread yesterday and the Big dogs tweet today unironically follow the same timeline for a dump, so I'm hoping for this. Anyone else short? I'm 25x @ 4125

Attached: tenor.gif (498x387, 477K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not a fucking chance.

all in link

Thats a good call, I was about to hop in at 13300 sats, but its already pumped 7% in the last hour or so and its hitting some heavy resistance. I'll wait for a pullback.

13500 looks like local top for a bit, should dip back to 12700 as per every single other pump that has happened... if you were waiting for an entry

jcho710 will get liquidated soon

Attached: 1551060754836.png (737x505, 422K)

take a step back and realize that permabears @ 3k are just as dumb as the bulls at 20k

Thanks user i'll keep an eye on this
Probably will, and he'll either push out the drop to the next week and call everyone who questions it stupid or say that "trading is based on if/else"

Regain those lost gains by buying UTNP

This coin will moon any moment from now.

This also sounds eerily similiar to what I was being said before the November drop

>Following what twitter shills say instead of doing your own research
You deserve to be poor

You're right, the only possible conclusion is that it will continue to decline to zero. Thanks for your input.

Unironically looks like a great project, havent looked at the charts yet are you basing this off TA or news?

Or another 60-50%

I base my trades off sentiment, reliable insiders and TA. Sometimes using twitter to help with this.

The coin still has low volume, TA doesn't apply here. Many pilots are running for a while now. Seems like news can hit the wire any moment.

Also today there was a sumup of the previous negotiations here: medium.com/universablockchain/universablockchain-com-new-home-a1fc5092fbdd

> It looks like Willys thread yesterday
Link?

>Or another 60-50%
Oh look it declined 85% which was the lows for the previous bear markets. That means it will decline another 50-60% which it has never done before.

t.brainlet

Attached: bitcoinhalving.jpg (908x656, 81K)

Updated chart

Attached: btcbears.png (1046x774, 53K)

can we have willys thread please. I do believe the bulltrap has formed and we gonna crash down.

I stopped following this absolute faggot once I realised what an absolute faggot he is. All he did was call a couple of tops on the way down and didn't fucking shit up about it. Thought corn was going to 0.

Pay no attention to the twitter attention whores. The idiot probably shorted himself.

However think like the jews, how would they fuck the fish over the best? Another bart? Bart says theres still too many in.

When the cards are in their favor they will pump. But not a real one. A last deep one that slashes the balls of off all the believers, the soul deprived wagies who refuse to give up.

Btc 5-6k, maybe 7k

Back to 3.5k. And then up reaaaaaalll fast. So fast that the normies around you are getting hyped by the newspaper, radio, tv.

You being in disbelief, ´they´ll chop you down, never buy the top´................... ´listen to me, i've been around´.

Idiots will ride it up to btc 30k (whales allowing a X3 , btc or ´bluechip´ for when they fomo in at 10k). Some will get out most will be panic sellers or new bagholders.

The strategy; ride the flavor of the month till the fake bull takes place. Buy the dip and ride. Swing trade every goddamn FUD article they bring out during the golden bull.

Show us your portfolio, let's see your expertise in action.

That guy is a literally retard, I dont mind his predictions, just read his daily tweets, nonsense.
Btw I feel really stupud for missing the "bottom" but I refuse to fomo and then get rekt like in november last year

To embarrased brother. You got me.

All i have left is hopium and delussions.

I thought the altcoins were as dead as bitcoin currently is for 2 years now. But I didn't pay any attention to crypto in 2 years.

How did it go these past 2 years, gentlemen? Is it the same as it was back in 2016-17 on Poloniex when every day a coin would pump 5x times and every week it would pump 15x times and you wouldn't risk losing if you bought in early?

Imagine listening to that brainlet