Why can't rory just say NO

Why can't rory just say NO

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-04-01_at_12.53.53_PM.png (1069x592, 170K)

Because that would cause the price to plummet and he still needs to finish cashing out the rest of his stinkies

Cucks aren't able to

Please, load that site through a Korean up so we see if they use their shitty letters or use smart contract

Ooooooooooooo Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn

Attached: kelso-burn-gif-10-300x200.gif (300x200, 36K)

Can somebody explain how a former high school Gym class teacher transitioned into the head of PR for a crypto currency touted as the leader of the 4th industrial revolution?

I’m not trying to fud, I just have a hard time wrapping my head around this fact...

Trustable fat dad face

I've met him in person, he's actually a nice respectable dude who knows how to handle fucking retards on twitter and slack chats. Sergey vetted him for 3 months before even bringing him on. He also works for Polkadot, bet you didn't know that either huh?

Leave him alone and understand it's not healthy for them to announce anything ever. The network hasn't even developed / been on main net yet.

God why did I just reply.

KYS OP

Attached: 1550985446887.jpg (1024x1365, 545K)

thanks for correcting the record sergey!

Attached: photo_2019-03-18 11.08.54.jpg (640x640, 88K)

🌈

cause mainnet isn't out yet sweetie

Thanks Steve

Its obviously the trademark, check Korean, try yourself other alphabets

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-230924_1554152996872.jpg (1080x1188, 270K)

Cause Rory is a

C U C K
U
C
K

you da man

What do the moon runes mean tho

Attached: 1517530807986.gif (276x277, 890K)

Becuse he's a goddamn PRO

JUST

Attached: 1553615818619.png (950x1006, 1.04M)

LOL this is what you get for naming your business "smart contract"

I think you're misunderstanding.

> Implying

Attached: 1554115420335.png (1280x720, 714K)

Chinese doesn't include trademark though

Attached: 20190401_233558.jpg (1018x1135, 199K)

I'm not misunderstanding anything. This board has wasted hours squinting at documents wondering if the font is the same as the company name or just the generic term. It's like calling your product "juice"

We love you rory, you disgusting cuck

Either way, the guy you quoted was implying the name is indeed Sergey's company's name.

And it says smart contract

Attached: 20190401_233918.jpg (807x495, 126K)

This is well within the bounds of poor, or no, copy editing. Don't get excited fellas.

holy shit my dad works at korea and he says it says right there in bold 'chainu rinku'

>'chainu rinku'
>chainrink
>chink
story checks out, sirs

Attached: 1525933068960.jpg (1680x1680, 286K)

WOW that's racist dude. What's wrong with you?!

Attached: sad.putty.tat.jpg (280x210, 9K)

oh no, i'm not really a racist, i only post racist stuff for the likes.

(please validate my existence)

kek fucking cope, chainlink has 0 qualified employees. Just a bunch of clueless nobodies who scammed 32mil during the bubble of the century.

Ari Juels came up with 'proof of work'.

Why bother responding to brainlets? Probably a swingaling getting his ass chapped over selling his stack at .52.. lol

$10000000000000 EOY
RORY CONFIRMED IT

Attached: 1553020194709.png (2560x1440, 320K)

You want him to lie to you. NDA in play.

Juice did 9/11.

based and redpilled.♠️

Yeah I’m pretty sure Sergey is associated with the cryptography researchers that make up “Satoshi”, and I’m pretty sure Ari Juels is one such cryptographer

Brave

Ari Jules is in the Cult of Demeter and the symbol for Town Crier depicts Saturn.

Attached: Screenshot_20181218171245_Chrome.jpg (1080x1648, 491K)

This like button is pretty handy desu

honestly he shouldn't even be responding to crypto twitter shills

Attached: chicken.jpg (1000x667, 122K)

Attached: 1521598837254.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

>finrekt
Somone needs to stealthmode that faggot.

He’s done more for the cause than any one of you neckbeard incels. You owe him thanks and allegiance.

Adelyn and now Rory. Does anyone on this fucking piece of shit amateur team know how to spell? Such a bad look

finrekt is literally the ulitmate tranny discord faggot. worthless neet who spends literally every minute of the day tweeting about chainlink. fucking aspie i tell you. and he goes on and on about 'stealth mode' yet he tweets like hundreds of times a day about link. hypocritical bitch

the best thing about that stealth mode bullshit was it provided a glimpse into the number of kid brains shilling link on this board. most of the vocal posters about link are these kid brains, ie the discord trannies. they are not serious money.

and yeah, with his repetitive tweets, I wouldn't be surprised if it's just him and maybe some mates hammering this board using Jow Forums passes. the stealth mode showed all. still, I appreciate most of his work, especially the tether era. if the team really want to start mature marketing then target him, throw him some shekels or a real marketing gig to shut him da fuck up.
I think when shit gets real, the kid brain shilling will stop, thank god. the comments on every fucking stream they do is embarrassing, but allows us to accumulate.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Most have over 100k link. Stop acting like everyone has $1k in this shit by now damn.

No they don't you spastic cunt. They brag about their ranks and stacks constantly and they're poor. They don't even pretend they aren't. Why are you?

Finrekt is such a retard, holy shit
Single handedly the biggest link fud
How does he have such low iq and no self awareness

noted, you MANIAC

they're all faggots who spend all day shilling link on twitter when they should be keeping their fucking mouths shut (or thumbs) and accumulating on the DL. pathetic faggots who are desperate for attention and want to show the world that they are 'right' by tweeting link shit constantly all day

>him
You mean (You), you attention whoring fuck.

>steal breadcrumbs and research from Jow Forums and retweets it
>steals memes from Jow Forums and retweets it
>shills to crypto normie faggots like XRP bagholders BEFORE singularity yet also risks turning off any serious players

90% of Link twitter fags are bottom feeding leeches, hijacking the collective user autism for their own circlejerk.

I think it's hilarious that fucking Microsoft announces a partnership with chainlink and SmartContract and noone bats an eye but when the Koreans fomo because of a typo from samsung everyone here fomo buys.

it would be a great first use of smart contract using link. contract him to shut the fuck up, bot check his Twitter account and Jow Forums and penalise the fucker for any stolen crumbs that appeared on Jow Forums first.

Post the picture of his wife's son