Precious Metals

What do you guys think about hoarding precious metals? I can't stop buying these shiny rocks.

Attached: silver gold.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrotrends.net/1470/historical-silver-prices-100-year-chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dont know man, got a few of em myself and they dont do anything.
They just lie there..

They’re like women. Useless but pretty. The upside is that they aren’t fucking around on you while you’re at work.

Also they get more valuable with (enough) time, unlike wymen

Been buying as much as I could afford lately as the price remains low.

kek

I think it's a good idea to buy a bit but don't go overboard like putting your life savings into it like some of these retards do with crypto

i bought uranium coins, now i'm splinter and my ninja turtles fight crime

but silver is so cheap, how can I not just dump all of my money into it?

If it's so cheap what makes you think that will change.

math and foreign policy

If anything, according to this it looks as though it is not really that cheap at all historically and may get cheaper.

macrotrends.net/1470/historical-silver-prices-100-year-chart

If it manages to surge like in the spikes in this picture, how will you even go about profiting? Who will you sell it to?

u forgot that the usage and demand is higher nowadays and will be higher in the future.

You're talking about industrial scale usage, not some minted coins and ingots.

I feel you man,this year I haven't bought any but I have some good 20k in PM the great thing about it is now I feel I don't need to worry about shit going down,I'll have my PMs regardless of of the pants in head policies any government takes with our taxes.
I only have it as a way not to be worried,I'll dot expect much from it desu.

Attached: 20181105_225040-1.jpg (2592x1778, 2.53M)

Radical dude!

Attached: E3624281-31E2-44AE-B177-FDD70F36F3CB.jpg (350x450, 27K)

Hedge against recession, economic crash or hyper inflation.

Have at least some for peace of mind. You might not become rich by investing in PMs, but you will never be in a position where world events that you can not control wipes out your entire wealth.

10-20% of your savings in gold and silver minimum. More if you are confident that the fiat ponzi will eventually come to an end.

Is it safe to buy palladium right now?

I prefer the 1 year living expenses rule. Ie put 1 year of expenses into gold and silver, thats your emergency savings, and literally good for emergencies (economic downturns)

No, plus palladium and platinum are hard to sell. Stick with gold and silver.

It's un ironically in a bubble. It never was never will be same as gold. Somehow it's demand driving prices up but that's nonsense look at use of Palladium, I guarantee second there's not enough of it car manufacturer swap to platinum or some other metal because Palladium unlike gold or silver can be replaced. Alternative is it becomes like silver - price is strongly regulated to make life of manufacturer using Palladium better. You as a metal holder lose either way.

Silver has industrial use. But Gold is pretty much useless.

based and shinypilled

Attached: fresh.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I just ordered 1 oz of gold and 50 oz of silver I hope the people on this board will realize investing in etherical monopoly money is not the way, gold and silver have and always will be valued.

Attached: 1545934067580.jpg (749x751, 119K)