NEXT launching their own blockchain this month and will host stos and sios

Can you smell the money anons?

twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1113098939895513090

Attached: 783062AB-AD80-41D1-8F69-45D9765B20D4.jpg (1280x634, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@glebajout/next-and-ico-ieo-and-sto-launches-f6751bf3d433
google.com/search?ei=kqijXNXwFuu71fAPpfek-Ag&q="andrew massman" blockchain&oq="andrew massman" blockchain&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39.1008.6098..6293...0.0..0.101.556.5j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i22i30.bXzyjORjwXs
linkedin.com/in/glebj/
linkedin.com/in/shagen-arzumanyan-1141a1b3/
linkedin.com/in/siegerjoostens/
linkedin.com/in/zlebnik/
linkedin.com/in/christiaanvansteenbergen/
uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inziendocument?id=ECLI:NL:RBAMS:2018:5550
pryvatenow.com/team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

medium.com/@glebajout/next-and-ico-ieo-and-sto-launches-f6751bf3d433

Ahhaha

This may seem redundant user but fuck it here goes nothing...I'm getting Antshare vibes with this one

Yup.this has so much going for it, its crazy.

Might you even say... XRB vibes as well?

An exchange where you control the wallets, that has kyc regulated masternodes, crypto to fiat from banks in multiple currencies and ieos and stos hosted on them?Makes nano look like a kids toy.

that's why I didn't sell any since I bought them last week at 0.0020. April has a lot of catalysts for NEXT

Erection CONFIRMED

> catalysts in April

I won't dump my bag for now. Not until I have witnessed the masternode meme with my own eyes

Smart anons think alike

You're silly to think you got ahead for once.
Everything is already priced in. NEXT.
See what I did there?

Heh, this coin is virtually unknown outside of 4*han, save the few CT fags with 100 followers who browse Jow Forums

this.getting in early is the name of the game.

I see what you did there but I'm totally not impressed. 2/10.

Kek, the point still stands.

Attached: buylink.jpg (1024x768, 251K)

Not a single search result about the lead developer. No github, no linkedin, no nothing.

google.com/search?ei=kqijXNXwFuu71fAPpfek-Ag&q="andrew massman" blockchain&oq="andrew massman" blockchain&gs_l=psy-ab.3..35i39.1008.6098..6293...0.0..0.101.556.5j1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i22i30.bXzyjORjwXs

NEXT blockchain and exchange are built by $5/hr pajeets from freelance sites.
Getting serious Confido vibes from this project.

Attached: 4124124412.png (229x366, 30K)

>> Confido vibes.
Well said. forgot about that one. This does seem just like that. ill stick with xbase

this retarded fud again. shoo shoo XBASE jeets

You again? didn't you already get BTFO hard enough last thread? And because someone doesn't show up on google, he doesnt exist kek

massman is russian and legit.This in linkedin for the rest of the team.I gather they let it up to him massman if he wants his details online or not.

linkedin.com/in/glebj/

linkedin.com/in/shagen-arzumanyan-1141a1b3/

linkedin.com/in/siegerjoostens/

linkedin.com/in/zlebnik/

more

linkedin.com/in/christiaanvansteenbergen/

> bringing up ghost profiles
sweaty, it is common for people to either stay off "the grid" or have just a tiny bit of public info available. It is to shield themselves from faggots like yourself.

Get out of here with that xbaseless fud

Lead developer is the most important position in a blockchain project. Not knowing anything about him and his previous work raises concerns. At least to serious investors, NEXTards couldn't care less.

These are community managers and marketing. Literal nobodies.

Get lost Puneet Dikshit

>CEO and COO of the company
>literal nobodies
God, xbaselets should stick to their own threads. Its ok, 2 exchange coins can coexist, one succeding won't make the other dissapear. Fucking idiot.

Apparently Jow Forums is the reason for the lead dev's anonymity. Top kek.
At the same time they require KYC.

not yet, Глeб

Attached: 6436346.png (430x177, 21K)

Jow Forums is not the reason you mong. Its anonymity in general that he wants. God, can you please come up with some CREATIVE fud for once

Lmao

>JOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you asked them about taking their 'banking partner' to court yet?

This exchange is 100% scam and you guys are going to be crying about it soon

Source:
uitspraken.rechtspraak.nl/inziendocument?id=ECLI:NL:RBAMS:2018:5550

they fucking have this banking partner (BUNQ) as an actual partner for payments now so basically they came to an agreement

It's funny - the last bit is exactly like this dude lol SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Attached: Capture.png (1049x339, 74K)

How do you explain this

They came down to an agreement you mong, this was 9 months ago, things evolve in the world of business. Not like a NEET would know.

i cant find that image anywhere on the net, or that guy.the text looked like someone shopped it in.Link?

Haha u pajeets still spamming this piece of shit? same with VIDT. two SCAM coins

Here's the source

pryvatenow.com/team

Seriously, ask them on TG because that looks dodgy at fuck dude

the webdev probably copypasted it as placement text whilst making the site. these things happen.