What would you say to your own 17 years old self ?

What would you say to your own 17 years old self ?

Attached: 1552156171210.jpg (530x283, 66K)

Buy HOT.

>fuck girl A, B, C, and D you fucking retard
>buy bitcoin
>start lifting weights

Buy bitcoin when it exists. Sit on your rock and fucking wait.

I'd say "buy Bitcoin at the first opportunity and never never never sell them ever"

kill yourself

Buy BTC
Don’t start smoking

buy chainlink

Dont smoke weed

She only wants to fuck around dont chase her romantically and blow your chances of doing either

Study hard and choose statistics in University. Most undervalued degree. You can land so many good jobs with that. Also great into a govt job cause no one expects you to do anything

Teh future of crypto is so fkn bright.

dont work too hard your body cant handle it

>he cant smoke weed and also be a productive member of society

Attached: kek.png (400x386, 207K)

B careful user
I tried the marijuana once
Turned me into a wolfman
I woke up the next day disowned, disheveled, and homeless in prison
All my straight As at school that day turned into Fs
Bad day/10

Read more, explore more, try to learn to recognize and take opportunities.

Don't go to college

people can't into moderation. Whether it be alcohol or drugs, it's either all or nothing for most of these fags

It's the same for me but there is no ocean

What are you waiting for then user?

you a boss nigga

KYS

"Thank you and continue with LINK"

basically this. apparently I was a stud but I didn't have any self esteem.

I would also add:

>try in school
>play football
>join a frat
>Buy ETH

Never understood why people mix those intensely motivational tidbits with something that is essentially a hobby - sports/weightlifting. Is your life so bereft of problems that you must make lifting heavy things out of the ground a life or death predicament?

I wouldn’t change a thing desu.

yes

More like mine it while it’s completely void of monetary value

Well said.

Stop playing RuneScape and start drawing.

Attached: 1547507724639.jpg (907x602, 93K)

You don't seem to get what I'm saying

buy link

Is your life so full of problems that self improvement is off the table? The sooner you start working out the sooner you see results, so it follows that if i didn't foolishly refrain from lifting when i was a kid i would be stronger now.

punch the fag who was piky on u

Fucking buy and mine as much bitcoin in 2009. When eth comes out buy that too. Fuck me my life would be so much different if I stumbled onto bitcoin earlier

>Is your life so bereft of problems
Yes retard that's step 1, overcoming your basic problems so you can pursue step 2 (desires, self-improvement)

Mine the shit out of BTC, farm those 80k satoshis / hour faucets like you're the pajeetest Sanjeet of planet Earth

This lol. Lifting is basically a fun hobby to me, this fucking martyr bullshit is silly. If you're doing something that you're into how hard are you actually working lol.

Never ever ever sell.
>don't sell at 20k
>dont sell at million buck

>but user, he can use them to pay for things
Nope that's like selling them, for goods

These kind of retarded quotes miss the point that lobster can't actually fucking tell which way the sea is in
It simply lacks the thinking and mapping power in its brain
Same for humans; although we can do much much more than the lobster, we still by nature mostly lack there ability to map broad scale systems in our minds, systems that are vastly bigger than ourselves

Stop smoking all that weed.
Buy Bitcoin.
Wamen are horrible, don't even try.
Lift and get a dog.

Lol tru
what you do is hold bitcoin forever and then buy goods with the promise of eventually maybe giving bitcoin, which will be worth a lot in the future

>Buy stocks in Microsoft
>The productivity gap between Communist countries and capitalistic countries will only increase, communism cannot be saved, just move on
>Stop after 2 kids, the third will turn out to be a little cunt when she gets older.

>Do an apprenticeship
>Lift weights
>Be more of a slut

>Real advice to my 17 y.o. self?
PUT ALL YOUR MONEY INTO BITCOIN, DUH!! (Early 2015 for initial lumpsum, then DCA, then sell December 2017 and hold to buy in at $3,200)

>Real life advice for my 17 y.o. self?
Don't fuck around so much in college, get that degree by 23 or at least 24, and if you're going to break up with her, do it before you move out with her lol
I can't tell you much, friends and relationship wise, because I haven't made any headway with friends since college and I'm still with /her/

Giving a few dates with Maria at uni- she's attractive and a virgin, you will regret not losing your virginity to her rather than the slampig
Don't live with the guys you make friends with first year. Apply for Erasmus or America
Don't smoke so much weed - you do it because you're lonely. Make friends instead.

>>try in school
But why? Especially if you're going to buy ETH and assumedly BTC at the bottom?

Agree with your other points, though, but would add:
>lift weights doing full body compound movements: squat, deadlift, ohp at least
>take better care of face and hair
>dgaf about what people think of you except family and close friends

It just would've helped. I was going to go to college either way. If I had tried to maintain a GPA I might've gotten accepted to somewhere that looks good on paper.

You're more capable of accomplishing things than you realise. Depression is nonsense and all it'll do is hold your life back.

Get off your ass and start practicing piano/drawing/programming, also make some friends.

Ask the hot Jewish girl out to dinner. Try and kiss her.
Go to the homecoming dance your oneitis asked you to. If nothing else, it'll keep your best friend from breaking her heart.
Do Air Force ROTC. Buy Amazon when it comes out and hold on to it till your 40s. Buy Microsoft and Apple 7 years from now.
You're going to want something called bitcoin and ethereum when you hear about them. They'll let you buy an enormous stack of something called chainlink. But because you're not a fucking retard, you'll buy litecoin instead.

"Short the 5,100$ bulltrap with all the funds your family owns"

Attached: 1551570214387.png (932x550, 66K)

lobsters are psychic, they know the tide is coming. they are like us and have mastered the art of the HODL.

Attached: 1551157563962.jpg (600x420, 43K)

DO THE FIRST 2 YRS AT A CC and graduate at 20 (max). Then become a k-12 teacher and make the easiest money ever.

Also, look into bnb as they 200x

Exactly this except the no women part look at this fag wtf are you doin man.

Kill yourself in 4 years. You peak at 20, you don't go pro because you fuck up both your feet and people will miss you instead of looking at you with pity. You also get fat and for some reason your current GF still loves you after more than a decade of you being a NEET piece of shit. You don't deserve her despite what you think now.

Let your gf put her finger in your ass. I waited too long to let it happen and missed out on years of frighteningly powerful orgasms.

you can pimp them white trash bitches, you been fuck'n.
invest that pimp game money in the stock market while it's bloody.
when somebody makes up this fake internet money called bitcoin, buy as much of it you can.

Attached: jessicababyfat.jpg (960x953, 172K)

BUY BITCOIN FOR 20 CENT YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT

underrated

BUY ETH AND SELL ATT 800 BRO PLEASE ITS YOUR ONE SHOT DO NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE TO BLOW

Parents will freak out anyway about you enlisting. So just do it anyway.

Don’t join the Navy, so the Army & try out for Special Forces. Even if you don’t make it theres the aura that sets you apart from the other losers who were too scared to take risks for

Dont get too cocky riding motorcyles. You’ll learn the hard way..thrice.