BEAR MARKET IS OVER!?!?!?

Nope. This has happened each cycle, just before the final plummet.

Top Chart - First Cycle - Weekly Candles
Middle Chart - Second Cycle - Monthly Candles
Bottom Chart - Current Cycle - Monthly Candles

Notice each cycle gets longer. BTC will be back into the triangle within a week at the bare minimum.

Attached: WEBULLNOW_R_R_R_RIGHT.png (1660x2752, 301K)

cope

nope
cope
no hope
get a rope

>he fell for the sub 3k meme.

cope

Angry bulls? LETS GO BOYS, $5k soon

Attached: 1543721213584.jpg (850x1024, 61K)

>literally picking green candles at random during a bear trend with no parallel to the current situation
you can do better than this, bobo

look at me i can predict the future with red and green bars!!!!11!!11!!!

bitcoin is going to 1,800$

I HOPE YOU'RE RIGHT COCKSUCKER

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT ALL THE SALT IN THIS THREAD

Attached: SALT.png (613x338, 485K)

Sorry bud but the bulls are back in town

based

Explain for brainlet please. It looks like it broke above your meme line on the most recent chart and didn't on the previous 2. That's not good?

okay, look at those charts and note what happens when there are three green candles in a row.
I'd give april's candle a 1% chance of turning red.
If you go short, you're playing Russian Roulette with six bullets loaded on the off chance there's a misfire.

D E L U D E D

Been DCAing since December and pissed that I only got 3 months to accumulate. Putting in a bid order at $2200 I'd be happy if it fills but it probably won't. Bears look desperate and delusional as fuck with how certain they think they are

three white soldiers right?

Oh hey look faggot op, I drew your meme triangle in a different place which means we've now already had the final drop and we unironically bull market now

Cuck op btfo

Attached: 20190402_235349.png (1660x2752, 283K)

None of those wicks broke the trendline like it did on the bottom chart. If anything this current breakout looks similar to Dec 2011 and June 2015 on your charts when it broke out and then dumped back down to retest the trendline before going full bull.

Dont fuck this up and not buy the retest because that will be your last chance at BTC sub $4k user.

According to your chart, we'll touch 4400 sometime this month and then go off from there. As long as the black channel line doesn't get pierced we're free and clear.

that's the fun thing about ta it only works in retrospect

>Dont fuck this up and not buy the retest because that will be your last chance at BTC sub $4k user.
this is what i think now also...
but it's still possible we will hit briefly to $2k i just wouldn't count on it anymore.

Attached: what-is-to-come.png (574x117, 7K)

Pic related, note when the second triangle starts. We can argue about the little differences, but big picture, I see too many similarities to throw out the scenario

Attached: 2ndLow.png (1660x2752, 284K)

I'll tell you bulls what: IF we can break $6k, then I'll be convinced we are out of the woods, otherwise this won't be any different than the past

Attached: bullTRAP.jpg (1600x948, 152K)

Look at a weekly BLX or Bitstamp chart with a 200MA in 2015. We bounced off it 4 times before going full bull. So far we have only bounced twice in this bear market. Of course this market could be moving twice as fast now and we are going full bull. But I think we will see at least one more retest of the 200MA.

We broke out of the downtrend though. Look what happened every other time: it retests the line and holds it. If it doesn't hold your fractal might be right, but i don't really see why it would be. We finally made a higher high with a lot of volume.

Permabears will be skinned and eaten.

Attached: 1554242608496.jpg (1815x897, 158K)

We didn't bounce off the 200MA this time, we broke straight through it like it was nothing. If we close above it on a daily and/or weekly scale, we're bull to 6k+

BTC pumping, lets go boys, the faster this happens the better

We shoild never even made the big drop to 3.4k levels imo. I think the drop was manipulated. I would normally agree that a spirt higher could precede a dump but we have moved sideways on a very low bottom so nah...

Ok I am not very bullish short term and we will obviously drift back down to the upper 3000's or lower 4000's within a few weeks but your charts don't even look similar. This time we have a 3 green soldiers bullish pattern not to mention it broke out of the triangle so your entire argument is null.

also, fuck niggers fuck jannies and fuck kikes

Attached: 0264.jpg (618x597, 64K)

too many longs not enough shorts tho

oh nonononononoNONONONO PFFFTTTGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bet you a lot of the longs will be cleared out on the retest of the line.

i'm not going to take that bet kek

Why do people make decisons based solely on fucking lines rather than price and volume and sentiment metrics? You are absolutely so confused and you are probably incredibly unprofitable as a trader. Fucking end your career man. Buy and hold.

200MA on the weekly is support retard. Make sure you use a BLX or Bitstamp chart because they have enough history to show the correct 200MA on the weekly.

He's talking about the daily.

it broke past macro resistant levels this time mong

fuck, again
another fag found in 8 years of charts another similarly and claim that will happen again because ?????
just stop with it
>patterns will repeat forever

Attached: 541c018e-e214-4d47-b2e1-c69c30995fa9.gif (434x434, 60K)

Is this a joke? This is a joke.. right?

This op is going to get people to loose their money just like capanon

Market buying.

this is a suckers rally

The day trading bastard pigs deserve to be caught outside the bull market. Only the developers and the real holders deserve to get rich off this. Fuck you!

praise kek
we bull now

Is this the fake-out? Lets see in a week or two

People should be DCA'ing, $5k is chump change in comparison to what BTC will become. Wanted to see if anyone else sees what I see, but seems very few do now.. Everyone turned bullish practically overnight, lets see how long this lasts

That's cute that you dropped the capslock schtick, too bad you're still fucking retarded

This is wash trading. The BSV and BCH forks are being pumped harder than core and will hold some of the sat gains during the retrace. Then those gains will be burned to reacquire BTC. The BSV and BCH whales are tapped out and are trying to use smoke and mirrors to leave their mediocre projects behind. God help us all.

I recalled old Partridge's favourite remark -- "Well, this
is a bull market, you know" -- as though that were tip enough
for anybody who was wise enough; as in truth it was. It was very
curious how, after suffering tremendous losses from a break of
fifteen or twenty points, people who were still hanging on,
welcomed a three-point rally and were certain the bottom had
been reached and complete recovery begun.

-Jesse Livermore
"Reminiscences of a stock operator"

Based

Keep your fingers on the shorting button. In a volitile market like these cryptos it isn't uncommon that there are huge falls after a rise. I predict sub $2,500.

Prepare accordingly.

Attached: yanggang_o_7266436.jpg (500x375, 59K)

According to your own chart, you're an idiot.

>mfw Jow Forums is wrong literally EVERY TIME
It's incredible, really. Amazing. Jow Forums will wait 2 years for a reversal, ignore the reversal, then when Bitcoin shoots up to $30,000, Jow Forums will scream about "WHEN IS THE BULL MARKET OVER I WANT BACK IN" for the next 2 years, then miss it again. It's hilarious.

notice how the channel it breaks out of gets less and less narrow, and more parallel. next time this channel will be opening outward and broken out of which is undeniably bullish.

Attached: b12.jpg (640x640, 30K)

im snatching up alts like a mother fucker right now.

why all you just can't wait and see what happens?