You MUST post ITT if you're waging right now

wage

Attached: GWqlabsDuck .png (112x112, 18K)

wage

@Gucci wage

wage

Wagie wagie I’m in my cagie

Attached: C21B6E05-CF0E-4E43-87A6-AC754BF3B5DB.jpg (750x709, 282K)

my word

Attached: AFF24761-3D39-4CDE-A075-FB0DA51CAEBB.jpg (858x821, 359K)

wage

Attached: 1551873669195.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

wage

Wage but I put in my two weeks notice on Friday and have been browsing Jow Forums at work ever since

on to bigger and better wage or NEET?

Interviewing with 3 places right now but nothing confirmed. May be neet for a bit.

Waging, and putting about 1k into crypto every month. Will quit and cash out 60% when I reach 500k.

wagie ragie in my cagie

wage

Can't wait for everyone at work to start talking about bitcones again.
Little do they know that I possess such a large quantity of cones that I'm almost at breakeven.

synth-wage

3 months into new wage job in banking after 11 months of glorious NEET life

Attached: f50 (1).jpg (587x587, 52K)

wage

>literally sitting in middle seat on plane for business trip
WHY WON'T MY KEKFOLIO FREE ME???!!!

Is it normal to never wake up well rested or do I have sleep apnea

Should probably get that checked, not normal

Salaried

working for another man who put a price on your freedom

still wage.

well that is the telltale sign of sleep apnea but can potentially be a heart issue

I wish it was a heart issue. I'm 3 weeks into my shit call center job with Walgreens and if this is what life is going to be like until I die I'll gladly get it over with now.

Three things to check with your physician user:
>apnea
>heart stress test
>blood test for pre/diabetes
these could all be causing your symptoms

Wage, but my side businesses are sufficient to cover my bills so at least I'm here by choice.

My doctors all think I'm fine heart wise despite my chest pain, they say since my chest pain can be pinpointed it's not likely a heart issue.
I could very possibly be diabetic though. I guess I should start fasting to put it into remission.
God I'm so tired. I'm tired and bored and hate my job and this company doesn't pay enough and if I don't get a promotion in a year I'm taking my worthless fucking degree and becoming an officer in the air Force.
All I ever do all day is fantasize about getting the Hell out, discovering some hidden talent that let's me finally get out of this shithole.
But I know I'm not talented. I know I'm nothing. I'm just a diagnosed Sperg who was too fucking naive to know that my Dad and my teachers were lying to me about my future.

I should have taken my artificial dopamine pills today.