Scamsetti Response

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/b93koj/keep_calm_and_carry_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Scamsetti posted a response to the AMB drama.

Is he to be trusted, Jow Forums?

Attached: 2081.png (200x200, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/btc_jacksparrow/status/1113544760353021952?s=21&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck no. the chaos, the name change, the tweet about getting 1800 retweets, all to coincidental.

give a TLDR faggot. not going to reddit. based on what I know of the situation they are probably trying to do damage control after a tone-deaf marketing stunt went really bad.

Am not summarizing for you dumb faggot, but here ya go.

>This has been a turbulent day with a series of legal transactions that took place a while ago gaining sudden attention today. The team has been on travels and had to catch up to the flurry of communications.

>Just to calm down everyone and clarify points of confusion:

>Ambrosus is not sold out to anyone in general and to Vechain in particular.

>Ambrosus is a distributed project that is built by multiple different companies worldwide, each focused on a particular part of the ecosystem (i.e. Belize focused on crypto, Estonia focused on front-end, Switzerland focused on IoT, etc.). We have additional dev teams in companies in Gibraltar, Poland and the UK, among others. Changes in a particular company may reflect absolutely trivial legal and bureaucratic processes that are unrelated to the project itself.

>A company related to a team member of Ambrosus has recently changed its name to Vechain. As far as I understood to the best of the knowledge of people in the company there are no legal obstacles to that. Important to note that the company in question is not currently actively working on Ambrosus project itself. Hence it took this opportunity, which appears to be legal. The company is currently exploring its own agenda, on which I have no particular knowledge. I am communicating this as the activity of the company seemed to have extrapolated on Ambrosus project somehow, but it's not actually related to Ambrosus itself.

>For all activities in Switzerland, the primary company has been and continues to be Innolab Engineering SARL, registered in the Canton of Vaud, Switzerland. For all the questions related to the crypto activities it's Ambrosus Inc, registered in Belize. Other additional partner companies and network companies are further developing different parts of the ecosystem.

why does everyone hate reddit? Where else do you have discussions on things? certain subreddits are nice

>Obviously, I am at the helm of the project and not leaving. My position is not related to my participation or ownership in any legal entities that are working on Ambrosus project (or not), hence the title Global CEO - it means that I lead the vision and the project, but it's not related to being specifically involved in a particular company necessarily. We are a distributed project, with distributed teams and likewise a distributed network of legal entities. There are many companies involved and there are many legal aspects, so changes in those companies' respective structures is nothing but legal maneuvering in a highly changeable legal-regulatory environment of the cryptocurrency and blockchain space.

>We are continuing our work as per usual, and we hope various speculations will now end with this clarification. Tomorrow, our latest newsletter is out summarising our latest progress and outlining milestones and events for the future.

>All the best.

>Angel and Ambrosus team

>All rights reserved.

> A memeber of the team, its Meyer the cto why the fuck would he change the comaony name. And also why would Scamsetti give up his stock for a name change to Vechain. So many questions here. I dropped my bags in the pump at least and got into Ether.

> t Fucked up my green text
drunk af right now

Kek how can he claim not to know that his main competitor has a summit on the day he wants to onboard apollo nodes?

I told you fucks in the other thread. This is fucking marketing genius. Sell your bags, do whatever, but the amb name is out now.

Amb does have real fucking partners, one the block explorer goes live, coupled with the now infamous ambrosus name, this shit is gonna rocket

On top of that, amb has another couple weeks to get paid 12usd per bundle at lower amb prices due to the purposeful fud.

This sounds absolutely retarded

I agree it's a good move to get your name out there, still it's shady as fuck. There's also the thing where the dev pool wallet got moved to binance. Either way I only bought 10k in December so don't mind getting burned

That dev pool money was specifically to onboard clients. Amb set out a procedure that these tokens would be sold on the exchange and basically directly to the company that was going to use them. That’s why the huge walls were getting eaten up right away. It was the biz partners buying them. It’s honestly bullish as fuck. An user in the Reddit thread posted a twitter link to a very good explanation and the smart contracts involved.

VENLETS DABBED ON BY CHAD
SALTY KEKS ABOUND
FUD brigading and spam on Jow Forums against Amb to continue as usual, now with an extra side of SEETHING

Lmao. 70 fucking replies on the Reddit. It’s linked all over Reddit now. The sub has never been so active. Mission accomplished. Feelings hurt.

hearty fucking KEK my guy, and checked

Checked and Keked

Here comes damage control/emotional support group. You guys are in the process of being soft exit scammed. And I revel in it.

Scambrosus did so much rotten shit just today that I am actually impressed by the stupidity of their community

Wait, is he implying that this shit could be bought by whatever company sees fit to purchase?

Amb have been fudding their own token since the ama outside in Berlin. I been telling you idiots. These guys are doing it for a reason. You will see why very soon.

Even if this was true, it means a branch of the company just went fucking rogue. Think about it.

>Amb have been fudding their own token since the ama outside in Berlin.
This is what makes it so funny and also tragic. They think they're joining in on "ironic fudding". They only thing they're joining is the express train to buttfuck town.

Dude, this was all done on purpose. Versetti is playing dumb and nobody can prove any of this was done to with malice

This did 2 things. It kept the price down during a very bull time period so amb can continue to get their 12usd per bundle in amb. Their mainnet has been live since aug and they have paying customers and

2. Tons of FREE exposure. Stop being emotional and think for a second what’s going on. Your getting dabbed on senpai.

this user is based as fuck

imagine selling your bags at the bottom

If AMBs intention is to sell the dev tokens directly to businesses why would they do it on Binance? Why not OTC?

They said before this was how they would do it. I’m assuming it gives more transparency.

This is how they stated they would do it. I’m assuming to provide a little privacy to the companies being onborded concerning their wallets and how much they are acquiring/spending ect.

I assume so Binance doesn't have insider news about the on boarding clients

The funniest shit is how amb is straight trolling and disrespecting vechain.

Same day to onboard.... using cryptic shit. It’s fucking hilarious. TROLLING HARD

Sunny Lu threatening legal action just like his bitch boy CREAM. AMB is trolling the fuck out of Vechain and they are playing right into it.

don't believe the FUD... just load up and wait..

Can't believe Bizonacci shilled this literal scam.

Sell the bottom! Isacam!!!!!

Thank you for selling at the bottom. Please screenshot this for future history of how dumb biz is concerning legit projects

The funniest part is once the mainnet goes public, people will actually see that it’s ambrosus who could buy vechain, not the other way around.

Amb wants nothing to do with a China hustle 100 anonymous node permissioned scam.

I had 7.5 btc in this shit and sold it all, complete fucking scammers. First yesterday they deleted all my messages in Telegram saying its not a good idea to merge with Vechain bc they are scammers and all everyone who wrote similar also had their messages deleted. And they only left, messages such as:

"wow this is HUGE new"
"Vechain and AMB parternship Moon"

Dodgy as fuck

Then today in the reddit thread they deleted all relevant questions. Doing complete damage control, look how many questions the mod deleted. Most of these questions were very pertinent non FUD questions.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHIT.

Theres a reason its one of the only coins that couldnt break back into its resistance

This makes no fucking difference if they are buying on exchange or OTC if they devs are just selling their own coins, all it does is just increase volume. While tricking noobs to think that it will increase demand and hence price.

Again like i said i had 7.5btc but this goes in the bin with 99% of scam projects

Bye faggot. You’ll fomo back in at .50c

Imagine being so emotionally invested that you think the cryoto space has any type of business ethics or that ambrosus owes you anything

You ever wonder how a company can be so flamboyant and not give a fuck? It’s because only they know what’s going on behind the scenes. Ambs value comes 100% from network usage so they don’t give a fuck about you.

Once you see the partners, the government mandates and the bundle numbers you will kys.

Got damn your stupid. Read this you 80iq faggot. And I don’t give a fuck if it’s a mobile link.

mobile.twitter.com/btc_jacksparrow/status/1113544760353021952?s=21&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

If they otc all the coins, you would see transactions from the dev wallet directly to client wallets, and you would see exactly how many client wallets were receiving transfers. If they do it on an exchange, all you see is the tokens coming from the dev wallet to the exchange. You have no clue how many clients or what their stake is

This portion of tokens was set aside and explained in amb blogs exactly what it was for.

They said months ago this is how it was going to work. Keep up with your investments fukboi.

You dumb fuck you realise its a 10mil market cap scam coin? They have done well so far. Ranked what 300? No one gives a fuck about them. And no i wont be back in as I said i already had 7.5 btc in it. Most likely that is more then your networth. The telegram is full of the biggest bunch of low IQ retards i have ever seen

That guy is also a broke paid group leader pleb, absolute moron and makes money off gullible retards such as yourself.

Did you even read the twitter posts? With the fucking smart contracts and dev tokens explained? No you didn’t

READ IT

And fuck baeshoor and fuck Kevin. I don’t give a fuck about those bitch ass niggas. I’m banned from tg. I got 100k worth of amb and I’m smart enough to realize what’s going on.

>mobile.twitter.com/btc_jacksparrow/status/1113544760353021952?s=21&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

The fact that all their coins are on an exchange is SMART? YEAH? What if it gets hacked.

Just imagine for a second that was true. What kind of company would PRETEND to be a scam? A legit, professional one? Because that's the bagholder cope, right? They they're just pretending to be incompetent scammers.

Meanwhile, in the real world where competent people get important shit done, Ambrosus made themselves stand out as highly unprofessional even by crypto's sketchy standards. Nobody outside of the socially isolated biz bubble sees Angel's antics as anything less than a series of red flags.

Every persistent scammer knows the vast majority of people will see them for what they are, but just enough will see what they want to see and be drawn into the scam. You sad sack AMBlets are so desperate to be alpha chad edgelords that you're willing to pay Angel for the privilege of living vicariously through his public performances.

vechain would never do anything scammy

wait a minute...

A company who is trying to secure their future via bundle payments directly to them for the short time frame that they are in 100% control or all node and bundle payments
Oooooo.... so now their stupid for using the same exchange causes of haxors!!! Go back to your virgintrail tg group.

The retards in here think that they are pretending to be a scam to keep prices low so that they can sell coins to their partners for cheap. How fucking dumb can you be to make up a narrative like this? Also if they did have big things in the works this shit coin wouldnt be duming for 6 months while most other coins are making upwards movement.

It especially would not dump so much if there was something big happening as that ceo and his family and friends would be buying and price is only 10mil so its hard to decline.

This is not what their doing. They are running nodes and receiving all bundle payments currently. Mainnet has been live since August and they have paying customers as we speak.

Why brag about partners and bundles which will cause amb value to up thus them recieving less amb per bundle to make up the 12usd

When they can act scammy, post Aliexpress shit, have the price low and receive 171amb per bundle.

Have you actually read about their parents? Their parents pending 1 cent stamp sensors? You either haven’t and are an idiot, or your an origintrail tg faggot.

Bro PRETENDING to be scammers is as scammy as actually running a scam! If you are unethical enough to pretend to run a scam, you are unethical enough to just straight up scam people. Do you understand? This is why no company ever pretends to be a scam. It just doesnt happen.

Oh no. See the thing is user, you can’t prove their are scamming. That is the beauty. That is why your mouth breathing 80iq ass will never make it. At the end of day, this is a dog eat dog world

It’s fine for Elon musk to manipulate the market, but if ambrosus does it... oh no no no!!!!

Most people in here just larp about hating reddit but use it daily. Imagine how dumb you'd have to be to think Jow Forums is very smart and reddit is dumb. They are both dumb.

>They're scammers but I'm smart they won't scam me
t. A mark