How much is "make it"? 1 million, 10 million?

How much is "make it"? 1 million, 10 million?

Attached: original.jpg (817x814, 117K)

10 for me

1 mil half goes to the tax man, buy a house u are done.

German here. For me it's 2 million Euros, that would be easy mode. With 1 million you'd have to buy a modest, probably old home for

Depends on where you want to live, user. You need to own your home outright and have enough to live on for life without ever working again. In some places that could be 1 million. In others it would be more.

Also live in germany, i go for 5 Mill and not working again, some rentals and investments

I'm 37 so let's say I live to 87

easy mode:

50 * 60k per year = 3 mill
+ 90k to pay off my flat
never worry about working, could pay sister's mortgage and debts, give fat stack to parents.

medium mode:
1 mill to buy 8 properties at about 100k each, 90k to pay off my flat, 110k for renovations and nice things. each property brings in say 750 per month = 6k monthly till end of time.
slightly more hassle dealing with tennants but also never havce to worry about working.

hard mode:
90k to pay off my flat and 10k to buy a shiny new car would mean i need to keep working but i'd be under a lot less pressure in terms of budgetting for things.

8M.

But what happens after you make it?

Attached: 43.jpg (840x1200, 983K)

$1b. I want to become another Soros and destroy countries with my schemes.

1 mil - once you have 1 mil the next mil is easy

depends on where you live.
I need 60k/year (scandinavia) to not live like a nigger. so that would mean i need 3 000 000 USD after taxes so in reality i need about 6-7 million because mohammad and jamal needs their cut of my linkies obviously just so i can live a average joe life with 60k/year until it's my time to go

>14 BTC
>88 ounces of Gold
if your "make it" metric is measured in (((USD))), you will never make it.

Attached: 1544309412568.png (427x576, 310K)

$2,600,000 minimum

Attached: yummy.jpg (700x948, 146K)

scene from the gambler

3 bedroom, 1 bath house and a breakdown-resistant steel box car is making it. all thats required for making it is a decent position of "fuck you"

everything after that is up to you. you can play for addition comforts well into the billions, but you'll find that money never sleeps.

sorry, 2 bath since master bedroom should have one of its own, obviously

Paying off my pay day loans, 500 euros in cash and one lunch coupon for me

Attached: 1537899417964.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

500k after taxes should do it. I have a house and a small web business.

That thing is disgusting! Must be a Mutt!

Lets cross that bridge when we get there

You should always strive to be better than you were yesterday, financially or otherwise. If you can live a good life comfortably you've made it.

Most people don't have a purpose and will kill themselves or become doomers. That's why you see guys like Trump, Bezos, Bill Gates, Musk ,they live to work on their life purpose. They will never retire, beacuse working towards their goal is being and feeling alive. Then you have the people that dream of being millonaries but only think about the good parts (vacation, relaxing, eating like a king, fucking whores). But let me give you a tip: those parts of being successful are not even the best ones, those are just "breaks" from the actual part that they actually enjoy.

25 millions in Switzerland

Attached: 1477771456341.jpg (212x249, 5K)

Get gassed dirty kike!

500,000 post-tax
Then you can live off an index fund

same for me .but I am not sure if the lefties fuck up
my possible rental eanings.fuck berlin and those hipster retards.

1 is fun, but 10 can actually offer a basic income/security for life.

What if I've held for over a year? its only like 15% right which means I need only 1.25 Mil to retire comfy. I have most of the things I need and savings so 30K-40K annually from diversified passive sources would be more than enough.

Unironically 50k$ is made it status in the shithole I'm living in

It's all relative and really depends on what you mean by making it, for me
> 25K
Life changing money. I'd instantly be debt free and have enough leftover for the downpayment on a decent house
> 50K
Same as above with 10K left to invest, anything much above is when the lambo fantasies start.

In what shithole can you get internet access and be set for 50k?

You all normies are still thinking in fiat. KYS.

Attached: 1548906129448.jpg (600x299, 54K)

I calculated 4mil. Kids are about 500k each and I want 2. 2 mil to buy freehold property near the city to make boomer parents happy and proud. 1 mil to chuck into a safe fund or investment to get fixed yield.

I already have my insurance and fixed deposit set up. Working on adding to my dividend portfolio. 4 mil will be the perfect launchpad cushion for an awesome life ever.

This pls

3 is enough. You just have to know where to place your shit

Having kids is fine, but I'm sure that whatever wife you'll have will completely JUST all those financial plans

$3MM after tax for me, which will never happen. The days of 100x are over for BTC, ETH, and I am too pussy to all-in on shitcoins (although these days ETH may as well be one).

I'll get back into doing art shit since at that point money won't be an issue and I'll be free to experiment

In the US I think long term capital gains tax is 30%

For me it's 50million so I can make one million interest per year.

1 million is comfy life in most wealthy countries if you're still working. You won't have to worry too much about money and if you really need to you can retire (will have to very live frugally though). Getting 70-100k/year on average from investments is a lot if you have a job too.
If you don't want to work and want to live a comfy life then I'd say $2.5MM+.
If you want to be able to blow money on dumb shit, travel a lot, eat at expensive restaurants all the time etc. then I'd say $6MM+. If you don't plan on working after you /makeit/ then you should obviously move to a country with (almost) 0% capital gains tax.

5million and I live in Spain.

1.4m would go to buy a terrain in the pirenees and buy a big fat house with pool, gym, and all that stuff, also a couple of cabins for guests and a workshop.

600k would go to second hand lambo, some other cars, some motorbikes and a boat.

200k to buy friends and family presents.

Rest into real state, gold/silver, bitcoin and index funds.

If you don't plan on working then it would be pretty retarded to stay in Scandinavia after you make it though. Just move to Portugal, Malta, the UK etc. You can still spend a lot of time in your home country each year if you stay within Europe.

Your own place + $1 million puts you in a position where the only "wolves" you have to worry about are health issues or issues where you let your guard down and a friend, girlfriend, family member, girlfriend's family member, or someone wrecks you. The former is sometimes seemingly bad luck, but it's still a fear. The latter can be avoided if you know how to protect your shit and never go soft. More success you get, the more the leeches sniff you out and the bigger the dreams of everyone around you get.

You get to finally leave Jow Forums

Assuming Portugal can help me out with taxes (Irish)....

400k for an apartment in Andorra

300k for an apartment in Balneário Camboriú

750k for a base in Ireland

Then 150k a year on average because of inflation, at an estimated 50 years, is 7.5m.

So about 10m euro with rounding and a few nice but not flashy cars.

I need link to moon lol

250k anything more is just icing.

That's with no income, but I would obviously make more money with the existing money so likely less than 10m but that's a nice round figure.

I'd be desperate to never be back in my current wage slave situation though.

chance of making it: slim to none

all of you guys are delusional and will work until 75 with that attitude

how can you need more money than the average wageslave earns just to live a normal life when you have no work-related expenses at all?

The top 1% in many Scandinavian countries is around 2MM EUR, so according to you not even the top 1% in the richer Western Euro countries has made it?
forget about Portugal, first of all your tax avoidance scheme (especially since you are Irish) won't work, second of all Portugal is not even tax free for crypto like you think.

making it means being a happy man

$1mil would be enough to me

Making it is paying off your home. You can just fuck off, break your back, and get social security

Enough to call it quits on trying to become richer or enough to quit my job and become an entrepreneet? Very different answers . $50k to quit my job and go all in trying to make a business work. I don’t think even if I had a billion I would quit every business idea and scheme, it’s fun for me

Pic related

Attached: images (2).jpg (678x452, 50K)

If you bought VTSAX last year for 5 million dollars you would have been able to buy around 70k shares. Yearly total dividend last year was 1.263. 70*1.263 is 80k a year. If you become a doctor, you can easily earn multiples of that without worrying about flash dumps, especially if you're in a yuro country where universities are free. Most of you will not make it on the scale you want to

>80
sry 88k, the rest still applies

$2M

Attached: 1542281709550.png (315x108, 2K)

1.5 after taxes

500 for house and car and one million to invest into something save that gives me like 3-4% per year.

In hue land 300,000 U$ would be life changing money, in Real that becomes 1M, but after the tax rape, more or less R$ 525,000 would be left. Enough to buy 4 decent rental places at R$ 110,000 each, renting each for 600 or 750 monthly, that would leave me a extra income of R$ 2,400 each month, this is double what some people earn here working some of the most awful jobs imaginable.
The extra 60k would be used to buy a used but in good condition car, do some restoration in the rentals if they need it, and at least 20k aside for a rainy day.
The final goal is have some rentals in the city, and eventually save enough money to get some farmland and live comfy in the countryside.

Any European country with favourable taxation will do after 3 years abroad. A small prize to pay for avoiding 40% tax.

You mean my dream of doing nothing?

250,000 after tax and a house that's payed off.

In burgerland minimum 5 million to never work again, 10 million for the medical bills.

My definition of "make it" is at least 1bn. I couldn't give two fucks about just being able to kick back and enjoy tendies for the rest of my sorry life. I want to build schools, I want to create an empire that is a textbook case of multigenerational wealth.

Attached: 15458754518501.png (1080x608, 665K)

Use to amass an army and reconquer Europe
Then
and only then
Will I have “made it”

Attached: 3F912097-C86D-4361-AC83-B7BCD095BE97.jpg (340x337, 36K)

6 million.

4.5 after tax, 1.5m towards a house in nyc, 150k towards paying off parents mortgage, 1m index fund 50k car 300k speculative investements, the rest towards mainly passive income investments (coffee shop, laundrymat, ect)

>14 quatloos
>88 ounces of spice

if your "make it" metric is measured in ((humanbux)) you will never make it.

Attached: 6477.png (500x620, 437K)

>t. Mohammed

For me make it would be like this.

A good and safe house in a safe place, the type of house you can invite your friends and even if they bring their friends there is a place to everyone sleep. Would be sleep without stress because you know things are safe, a lovely wife that would look to me and her eyes still spark the same way decades ago when I took her virginity. I would have pets, enough pets that they wouldnt be alone, my own garden and my own growing plantation of some exotic fruits and vegetables.

I would have my own water source that isnt full of metals, estrogen and other fucked up things, my own electricity from eolic, solar and biomass sources. I would be able to pet my animals, maybe play with the dogo, after the tiger and my falcon would come to my shoulder. Then I would go to my shelter garage where I would take my Quantum Astral Traveler to travel to other places of the world to see how its going and how my intergalatic shelters are being improved.

Then I use my Quantum Aural Connector to talk to a friend, we would exchange our thoughts and learn from each other, I would be happy that his micro community is safe and stable too.

Something like this.

This guy gets it.

Unironically cashing out as soon as I see 100k, that's a lot of money to keep around in meme coins

>Just move to the UK
absolutely disgusting

>t. nigger

Is this a copypasta? It really had me until it went off the rails. Also,
>a place for everyone to sleep
Should read a place for “everyone to park”. You can stack people easier than cars.

No, I have written now, its like a big house with enough rooms to everyone even if its a one night stand for them.

killing myself in a nice shady area at the wal mart parking lot. il leave my car door unlocked so some stinky nigger or teenager discovers my body.

based and rhodesiapilled
my dad gave me one of these bills, i use it to do blow

4milli for me

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Only if you live in Liberalsville, CA, otherwise federal is just 25% iirc

Attached: 1506857124931.jpg (663x707, 50K)

I would feel good with 40m$ in my account. Arround 300m$ I would feel comfy and would retire

ID is almost cuckold, this guy knows.

>gets money
>buys new shiny car

$250,000 for house
$3000/year for a new car every five years ($30000/decade)
$2500/year in property tax
$4000/year for food
$4000/year health insurance
$800/year car insurance
$500/year electricity/water
$900/year for internet
plus 10% for upkeep/unexpected expenses
equals $17,270/year needed for a fully autonomous NEET lifestyle

divide by $17,270 by 1% to calculate principal needed for yearly dividend: $1,727,000. That's the minimum to make it with no other income generating assets

Attached: 1546400442957.png (1210x1000, 231K)

Depends on the value of the dollar in the coming years. Inflation has fucked us all.

>he thinks the quarter mil house he will buy heats itself for free
reality will be a rude awakening for you user, I won't even touch on the other absurdly wrong shit in your post. you didn't even factor in inflation.

holy fuck are you guys larping? I paid 0% federal on my LT cap gains this year.

Electricity....

Yeah this sounds like a decent way to live. Up it to 20k a year, and assume you are doing some kind of side business that you love but also makes some cash, and it could work.

>he thinks he pays only $42 for electricity and water a month COMBINED
holy fuck bro hahahahaha. When I lived in an apartment in a low CoL area and my water was $40 alone. My electric was over 100. For a ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT. It was like that in the other 3 cities I lived as well. You are completely disconnected from reality.

Jesus christ. I rented a full 2 bed 2 story house in PA and my electric was about $40 a month. But water was more. So yeah I could see it being $100-$150 combined.

I never pay over 150 a month for electricity and I own a 1000 square foot house. You coasties suffer needlessly. Wagebucks at $50k a year gives you a nice as fuck life in the heartland. You are disconnected from reality anywhere more than 100 miles from the coast.

All my locations were suburban or rural midwest. Also:
>1000 sq ft
>house
My last apartment was 900 sq ft and it was a one bedroom. What the fuck are u doing nigga? You live in Tokyo?

5.8mil

depends where you live. in usa, big city is 10 mill, nyc is 25 mill, country is 1-2 mill

Well, that really depends. Even 1M is enough in Florida but you would need at least 5-7 to make it work after capital taxes in California. Given that you want to put some money into a good use that would yield early tax free income plus a solid house not in ghetto. You would literally need 10M in NYC, just to make it.

Attached: t7fxw1svq0uofcelcy4k.png (1272x680, 1.01M)

15 mil. Raise a family, pursue hobbies and projects that get me excited, have a vacation house either on a small lake or in the woods