That's what i'm think. Many people want bitcoin now...

That's what i'm think. Many people want bitcoin now... and if price rise up to the 6000$ and more everyone who waiting prices like 2500$ or 1500$ will FOMO and start buying. This process will be like reversal avalanche. Price will fast rise up to the new high and then fall massive for years. On chart i try to show my thoughts

Attached: 3443.jpg (1044x473, 36K)

up

cool, my algorithms give me the same results, although the second coming bump wont be as large % wise as the one at the end of 2013

in which year we will see new high you think?

where are you from? russia?

for me 2022, not algorithms, just my personal feeling.

a new high that beats 20k? past 2022 way after the halving.
but we will get close to 20k again next year (the second coming bump), also we will reach 10k early Q4 before dipping again this year.

Everybody think that they can buy more with good price. but market always goes against the masses. Now many people are watching on bitcoin and they will fomo in, when train goes without. 2017 pump was prepare for the second big move, like i draw in my chart, 2013 year

i bought 10,000 euro and after I bought BCH did 100% Im being followed I swaer

I caught the train last minute

now all my profit in chainlink.

>no market budet vsegda protif liudei
> blin

this is how i see it playing out, pic related.

Attached: 1554398824196addendum.jpg (1170x473, 79K)

the behavior remains the same, which is why people keep mentioning 'fractals'.
it just spans out to longer periods because increasing market participants/users means longer reaction time, even if the overall herd behavior remains the same

exactly. same fractals, all processes goes round. Growing market cap will stretch processes over time. But history repeats. Many people think now will be same story like 2014, big flat zone. But now everything goes fast. No one will be allowed to save significantly

> now everything goes fast
this exactly, the frequency increases at an exponential rate. only the overall pattern stretches out over long periods. so a small bump in the past is like a golden bull run in todays terms.

You are a year early.

I also want to say something. In my opinion in the world will be same story like 100 years ago... new economic and new world order will rise. This will be hard and painfull for the most of the people. Now in the world there are masses of money with which the people do not know what to do. That's mean only one thing - money in traditional meaning is fading away. Soon the world will request a new measure of value. And many chances that it will be...bitcoin. By that time in the world will be little free bitcoins that you can buy. Now you can imagine what will be

Attached: 14271877677730.jpg (721x717, 95K)

>golden bullrun 2026-2030

i don't have that much of time

nah, more like 2022-2025
market wont stay boring until then either.

up

the type of people who trade emotionally and suffer from FOMO are also usually the type of people to have gotten JUSTed by volatility, and thus won't have much capital to invest
I'm expecting a test of 6k followed by rejection and some more months sideways

Shut the fuck up, if you can't even speak English properly then fuck off.

His name is Mandeep, where do you think?