Imagine your name getting stolen

And not being able to use the name vechain in Switzerland. Get fucked chinks.

Attached: 2DDFE8C1-0B0C-4E5C-AF1C-47D671639AC6.jpg (500x333, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradedemo.iota.org/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked, based, and ambrosuspilled

Brutally owned

Imagine thinking your coin is clever after it named itself the very thing you hate. Imagine thinking there’s no relation whatsoever. Imagine thinking you have a brain the size of my testicles because that’s accurate

There is a relation faggot. Meyer and crew did this on purpose to fuck vechain. That’s how the business world worked user

Imagine being vechain, the most used industrial blockchain and not even registering your name in Europe. Absolute 80iq move.

The funniest part is sunny who threatening legal action.... a chink company!!! Kek

Vechain is doing 500usd per day in transactions. Pitiful.

imagine that some brainlet from china thinks they will out hustle white boys from EU

never going to happen

i swear man every single fucking chink project in the history is a complete shitwaste bullshit pool

>Meyer and crew did this on purpose to fuck vechain
This is the least professional thing I've ever seen, including bitconnect and Enron.

How so? It’s done all the time in the real world. Companies fuck other companies via suppliers, orders ect. Your a neet though who has no clue

DID AMBROSUS DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL? No they didn’t. Don’t get mad you didn’t think of owning the vechain name it Switzerland.

This is absolutely normal for any large company. The fact that these Chinese companies have no clue what to do will be a rude awakening

>Switzerland
It's literally nothing

Exactly
>Europe literally nothing
What part of China are you from?

Attached: 1531657014489.png (952x624, 70K)

>>Europe literally nothing
>What part of China are you from?
China has cities you have never even heard of with larger economies than Switzerland and half a dozen other European nations.

WE BELIEVE MR SUNNY!

>This is absolutely normal for any large company.
It's really not. Vechain have a European presence, it's the same industry. Clear attempt at misleading consumers ie. fraud.
But this won't go anywhere. AMB's team of retards will very quickly back down and I assume claim it was a prank or something absolutely pathetic like that.

They are all scammers. The company builds ghost cities just to keep their Gdp up. The whole culture is basically based on scamming “others”.

I don’t give a shit about their “mega cities”. Maybe vechain can get some actual usage out of those chinks.

Ok. So let’s say its unethical. What’s gonna happen now?

Prop tip. Nothing except vechain can’t use their own name in Europe. decimated.

paid shill detected. i can't imagine how pathetic ur live and pride is to be on the payroll of a chink vaporware

>the pheonix will rise
Honestly... wtf?

Yes really, all major companies do this shit. Vechain just got cucked in EU.

Attached: download (1).jpg (1200x799, 168K)

>Ok. So let’s say its unethical. What’s gonna happen now?
You realise that ethics are the only thing securing your "investment"? If they decide to stop working right now you have absolutely zero legal recourse?
>paid shill detected
Your paid shill detector must be as fucked up as your investment opportunity one.

Ethics in the crypto invironment. Literally how absolutely retarded are you? You have elon musk violating the sec continiously and that’s cool, wtf is the problem with ambrosus.

>Literally how absolutely retarded are you?
>invironment

tradedemo.iota.org/#/

Sunny Lu partners with the world but forgets to tell everyone the name of the company is VeChain. Oh well ambrosus remembers...

He was too busy trying to sell white people a worthless fork of ETH to trademark the name

based and AMBpilled

Attached: 1525874309579s.jpg (125x120, 4K)

Checked, basted, and gskpilled