RHG

>RHG
Real Hustle General.

Tired of bullshit? Tired of fake promises? Tired of being cucked by your boss as your testosterone become estrogen?

I am here to enlight and guide you to a better life.

Former favelanon, the brazilian bizraeli that had no support and even so I have a good life by my own hands now.

>Does I need any type of investment to try it?
No, you dont need, also if there is any money to be spended will be with tools that are known.

What I can teach you guys right now is basically to create a Social Media Agency or be able to offer social related services.

>The Knowledge
From courses to books to certificates you can get all for free, if you wanna learn about Google Ads, Google Adsense, Youtube Monetization, Youtube Ads and so on be happy because Google have its own Academy, called Google Academy where you can get CERTIFIED by GOOGLE after do their FREE Courses.

>what you can offer after learning
Social media management services (you will run your clients accounts through automatized programs), SEO services (google ads, facebook ads, instagram ads, google ranking, facebook piel attachment and so on).

You literally just need your own knowledge and energy, no fake likes, no fake followers, no investment needed to start.

You can improve your own business learning this, offer the service to others, help others and do something productive with your skills.

>My actual stats
Running a IG farm with 30 accounts by now, using 3 VPS (could just one), learning new skills and soon I will start my own brands and use some unique methods I created to reach niche spefic traffic and so on.

If you need tips, advice and just wanna talk you found the right topic :).

Attached: bizo.jpg (1109x617, 111K)

The mother is your account, its safe and not automatized/botted. The childrens are accounts you dont even care to lose, they will follow unfollow in massive rates, DM people and do everything else because you dont care if they get banned.
Child accounts will have your @ in their bio andd in their DM's, to avoid spam filter you can use SPIN TEXT.

Or you can do specific hashtags without too many traffic, using million volume hashtags as #pets are useless, you should aim to low/medium hashtags where you can stay at Top Rated Posts for get more and more traffic.

This is why you use child accounts with automatized programs with a residential IPV4 proxy, IPV6 is shit to that anyway.

Then you warm up the accounts until you reach 600 follow - 300 unfollow per day, 6 days week active, 1 day random of rest.
Likes are useless almost, so many people using bots to like that people dont care, this is why I'm using some unique strategy.

From each 500 people I follow I am followed back by 100, actualy, 205 FB/ratio.

I wanna reach 50-80%.

First: Mother and child account setup.
Your REAL account should be long term and strong, this mean no robotic patterns. On mother account you can only post HIGH QUALITY CONTENT, you can find in many places HQ photos.
There are some ways to find decent and local hashtags, using the most known are useless and just reduce your reach.

So: Set some goal, create a mother high quality account, then find a way to have child accounts that you can do massive actions without giving a fuck if they ban or block you on them.

You can buy shoutouts too, but many people with fake engagement and I wouldnt recommend.

Woah. Buddy. Respect. What tools do you use?

On main photo, to automation jarvee, but there as others such as massplaner... Besides that residential IPV4 proxies, high quality photos,etc..

Glad to see you back man, this is great. Will start. How do I get in contact w you bro?

My telegram is @doidocrypto
If you can reach me now, I am free and can send you audios explaining, soon I will start other projects and wont have so many time, but now its ok.

Also I am not affiliated neither earning from any tool, in fact you can just google or youtube search and you will see they are there for years and they have trial version. There is no requirements to initial investment unless you wanna do farms like me, google academy is free and the certificate last a year.

Bump

This seems like great info, thanks user. Why did you decide to give out this info?

I am favelanon, I am from a brazilian favela and I was in trouble and some anons donated me and helped me, this is the way to pay it back.

Well, if the problem is bumps as soon I get my new babies I will start using then to bump it

Bambe it

WTf

U guys dead?

?

o.O

oooooooooooooooooooooooOOO

The board is pretty dead

Attached: 1518583177400.jpg (460x345, 30K)

Atleast I know you alive, many of us suicided.

Up

your new babies?

So how much money do you make from this

wtf you shilling again?

What? I walk dogs, looking at dabbling in swing trading.

I just thought this was gonna be some side hustle shit. What are you scamming on ig for? Taking money from thirsty betas by pretending to be an instathot?

So you provide social media marketing classes to others? How much do you charge clients?

No.
Actually 0, I have free time.

as legit as your knowledge seems, what does it earn, and for how many hours of work?
seems to me you got the execution nailed, but aren't making (much) money, or you would've talked about it straight away

Not shilling anything, was fixing my accounts
I started my own project recently, was changing the accounts to one VPS instead of 3.

Attached: biztonaci.jpg (1366x768, 261K)

I purchased several burner phones, when they arrive I will have2 virgin IP per mobile.

02:00 am here, any question before I sleep?