So Columbus OH. Nationwide children's just raised its minimum wage to $15 an hour. Thats fine and dandy I guess?...

So Columbus OH. Nationwide children's just raised its minimum wage to $15 an hour. Thats fine and dandy I guess?? But nurses their already get paid shit, new grads around 22 an hour and average nurses around 25 an hour. This shit makes me so mad I dont know what to do. Everyone is celebrating about this good news, are they restarted? How the fuck should working in the cafeteria vs going to 4 years school with a lot of debt be anywhere near the same pay rate? Fuck this man

Attached: 1551394213039.jpg (700x769, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHIlRy_Hmmg
onedio.co/content/what-did-we-do-to-deserve-dogs-george-the-jack-russell-dies-saving-kids-17310
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>are they restarted
I don't know have you tried turning them off and on again?

Press F for the good pupper.

F

You sound like a POS, OP. Transfer to the cafeteria if you feel like you get a better value for your time

F.
The goodest of boys. Brings a tear to my eye. We don't deserve them.

F

Seems like a PnD. Get out of there.

Lmao. Am a nurse and get £100 an hour. Monetise your degree brainlet. There is a whole raft of ways to make money nursing. I'm in gibs assessing now.

S

The two “vicious” dogs were sent to kill those children who will be communism 3.0 in the year 2040. Those children when grown will make current leftwingers look like Ronald Regan and are going to be the final lynch pin in the mass import of foreign invaders.

Fuck this dog.

Attached: DBA4E37D-D139-444B-9B56-3EF2393DF9D8.jpg (500x500, 64K)

yeah going to college or trying at all is a complete mistake for people in our generation. unless you have a realistic chance of clearing like $350k plus from your career you would have been better off working minimum wage or just trying to collect benefits at this point with $15 minimum wage. soon though a lot of small businesses will fold in areas with $15 minimum wages and get redeveloped into condos for chinese investors to buy and let sit empty.

Hell yeah, how do I get a job there?

Why do I sound like a pos? Because I don't want to see random jobs pay almost the same as higher skilled ones? Id be fine if they raised the wages of nursing and other jobs that require education / degree, but they're not.

>yeah I make six figures
>my job is to be the bureaucrat who takes the stolen money and decides how much to hand out to the nigger hordes of invaders
I hope when your shit country collapses that actual British people will get revenge on people like you who "just follow orders". you deserve an eternity of pain

I know its gonna happen everywhere, a lot of companies now are raising it to like 15 and I don't think its gonna stop. I hope high school kids figure it out though and see wages from minimum vs fucking nursing or whatever else they would have thought to go into and realize that college time and money wasted would be a negative for it, unless like you said, a degree where you can make I would say like 100k+

Because your butthurt that a bunch of underpaid people got a raise. If you think you are underpaid for your work, then do something about it - don't take it out on other wageslaves

Cope.

Attached: 1549865442815.png (3333x2416, 1.89M)

Nice copepost and copepic.

no one stopping u from moving to texas and earn $40 staring sal $50 with experience OT is 1.5x pm me for details sirs or cali with $80 could go to $150/hr with exp

What can I do. I cam quit sure and go elsewhere better, but they'll just hire a new grad in a day and salary will stagnate. I just hope people now will like I said in the other post start to realise this in high school and just wage cuck minimal salary and let these business that bend over get fucked with short staffing that require some education

I just moved to Columbus 6 days ago for a job making 52K. Let me know when they raise the minimum wage to 25. Oh yeah, I don't even have a degree.

Calling bullshit. Your wage is similar to a junior banker/ commerical lawyer. Explain how you are earning that much? Bank/locum doesn't pay that much.

That's good for you and I'm fine with that, im happy for you. But if you spent time and money and stress to get to your 25 an hour, would you be happy with a random as person greeting at the front door now getting paid 35k a year while you make 50k. I'm not and I'm salty as hell.

F
Rest in peace good little lad

Yeah I would be, because I'm not a crab in the bucket bitch like yourself and like seeing others succeed. If the day comes I'm unhappy in my position I'll look elsewhere.

>are the retarded

That's pretty fucking obvious, now their employees with education and training are going to demand higher wages because they aren't going to work for a few bucks more than a high school drop out whose only skill is microwaving cafeteria food. As someone who lives in Alaska, anyone in the medical field should come here since the wages are some of the highest in the nation and you don't even have to live here, you can just do travel contracts.

>Because your butthurt that a bunch of underpaid people got a raise
>underpaid

how are they underpaid? They have zero fucking skills lmao

>working in a cafeteria
>success

Man some of you have been NEETs for way too fucking long if you think an entry level service job is success.

F

fuck pitbulls

They're not succeeding though

Oh blin, what a good boy.

F.

Lol i love how all people know "savage dog" = pitbull. Like "youth" = niggers

F

Youth could also mean pakis

Success is all relative. Not to mention you point out how it's menial, practically dehumanizing work, but expect people do it for pennies. You'd have to pay me $20/hr to work any food service job.

stop using this line of thought

pitbulls are dumb animals who act on instinct
black people are just that, PEOPLE, with comprehension and understanding of the world.

When a pitbull attacks a small dog because it thinks its a chew toy or something, it doesnt know it is committing a crime or doing anything wrong. A black person committing a crime has the knowledge that what they are doing is against the law. Its not the same at all.

unless you are trying to say that blacks are nothing but animals who only act on instinct you fucking Jow Forums retard

I would personally rather die.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHIlRy_Hmmg

As a Brazilian who lives among blacks, i know that they are scum, sub humans who should be shot on sight

F

A feisty Jack Russell terrier has given his life to save five children from a mauling by two savage pit bulls.

onedio.co/content/what-did-we-do-to-deserve-dogs-george-the-jack-russell-dies-saving-kids-17310

>unless you are trying to say that blacks are nothing but animals who only act on instinct you fucking Jow Forums retard

There is far more truth to this than people would like to accept. 80% of the world reacts to emotional input before it is processed by the logic centers of the brain. It is an instinctual and animalistic action. Racism is bad but realism is necessary.

F

F

He was Based and pup pilled

B.B

Attached: best boy.png (831x942, 181K)

Then go to a third world shithole
It's better to reign in hell than serve in heaven

God what a jack ass. "We want a song" kek. Sing wagie sing for meeee

F
The one and only true best friend of mankind

ONE MILLION DOLLAR MIN WAGE

EVERYONE RICH

ENDLESS ECONOMIC GROWTH

t. Bernie

Christ you are fucking sheltered, I bet you've never seen blacks outside of tv or college. Try working an actual job for once.

if a minimum wage hike benefits you, you are on the lowest rung of the economical ladder.

Only teenagers should be working for minimum wage.

genius

min wage law is the most dumbest shit ever why not let free market decide your worth instead of some politician

It's a religion, with the state as their god

>A black person committing a crime has the knowledge that what they are doing is against the law.
"he wuz jus a good boy he dindu nuffin"

they literally don't know they're breaking the law most of the time.

I love when zoomers tell me about my life experiences

>Male nurse is a cuck
>this is somehow society's fault
Be a nurse practitioner if you don't want to be a literal wife in waiting.

Attached: 1551426259092.jpg (339x339, 55K)

Minimum wage hadn't kept up with inflation. $15 now is what $7 was back in the 80/90s. Now stop being retarded.

You somehow managed to evade interaction with tens of thousands of blacks in real life so that you don't have to face reality. Most of us are not given such luxurious choices. I do volunteer work to train blacks to use computers. Fuck yes most of them run on instinct and can barely follow simple instructions involving abstract thinking of any kind. You just have to get out more my dude. Get some life experience and acknowledge that you can't will way reality because you don't like how it makes you feel.

All Brazilians are brainless macacos regardless of race/ethnicity

F

Sure bro, whatever turns you on

F

F

I wonder what breed of dog the attacker were?

For real. I can't hardly look at shit like this!

Rest in peace good boy George

You could just not be a retard, believe in working class rights and raise the nursing wage too. Have you seen the profit margins on mcshit employees? The average burger flipper brings in roughly 50k of profit. With how bloated healthcare is I garuntee nurses bring in at least six figures in profit. There's no good reason a nursing salary can't be 30$+. Back in the 50s wages actually went up when profit increased beating out both inflation and cost of living. Now here you are being a faggot and trying to get workers to resent workers. Kill your boss or kill yourself but don't whine.

Yes lets all work together to make wages lower, it's not FAIR that some people are now making more money, that's not FAIR right master Shlomo? Am I being a good goy?? I'll take another pay decrease for the privilege of flipping your patties MASTER AM I A GOOD SLAVE TELL ME IM A GOOD SLAVE, ILL MAKE EVERYONE WORK FOR FREE TELL ME IM A GOOD BOY

THINK OF THE MARGINS GOY THE BUSINESSES HOW CAN THEY AFFORD IT OOOYY I CAN FEEL TEH FLAMES OF AUSHWITZ ON MY NECK I CAN SEE MENGELE ALL OVER AGAIN OOOOOOOOYYY THE GOYIM WANT MORE THAN 5 DOLLARS A WEEK FOR 60 HOURS OF LABOR THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP THEM REEEEEEE THE GOYIM OOOYY THE GOOYIMMMM

YOU'D BE LUCKY TO GET ONE SHEKEL FOR LICKING MY BOOTS GOY NEVAH FORGET THE SIXTEEN GORRILION OOOOOOOYYYY

What’s up fellow Columbus user

F