What stopped you from buying eth before it ran up to 400 dollars in may 2017?

What stopped you?That was the difference for most here, you would have cashed out with 30x or more higher in jan 2018 instead of hodling.

Attached: B302A5C6-2C2C-4B3A-9494-A702A3331AAB.jpg (800x800, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6320404/
nitaac-nih.hs-sites.com/showcase/blockchain-innovations-in-health-data-sharing-with-fda-and-booz-allen
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Green dildo induced delusions

i sold my 222 ETH at 6$ after buying at 2$

Dear god man, please tell me you bought back before it shot to 400.

i checked it out at like 2$ and decided it was a russian scam

I first bought Ethereum at $160, basically the same price it is now

I sold my $45 ETH at $90

Attached: 1542699228828.jpg (496x478, 46K)

Ofcourse not, because what the fuck, who buys this shit at 25$??

The funny thing about crypto is that it makes the most sense to stay away from it completely but the retardation just keeps it going

I don't think anyone that exited early really made a mistake

Honestly, if you have a decent return you didn't make a mistake. Considering it's a zero sum game.

right... a zero sum game denominated and fuelled by the ever expanding money supply of the clown world economy...

Attached: 7678678.jpg (1574x1562, 242K)

Similar, only I sold at 18.

The only mistake you can make might be actually drinking the crypto kool-aid and thinking that it's changing the world as we know it and shit like that. Even if you end up losing money chasing Chinese scam coin pumps I'll respect you as long as you acknowledge that all of this is bullshit and just a way to take advantage of unregulated markets and greedy irrational people

At some point the media will look heavy in to this whole industty and it will come tumbling down like a house of cards

If you're outpacing inflation then you're beating the system and doing better than anyone who isn't in crypto.

People like you are the ones who sold Bitcoin at $700 and never looked back. The True Believers are the ones who held from $100 to $20k. If you don't think the blockchain is going to change the world in any significant way then you are in fact a brainlet. Most alts will go to zero, but the ones that don't will make people very rich.

It's been 10 years user. Nobody uses this shit, let's be honest here.

Blockchain and dlt may do it, but why do we need tokens tacked on top of that for 99% of the cases?

Dish is building its 5g division on crypto, wake the fuck up

Attached: Annotation 2019-03-31 113205.png (652x377, 44K)

No one used the internet until a few decades after the first TCP packet was successfully sent.

Does it not make anyone else sick here that buying eth in feb 2017 was the difference between selling in jan 2018 and retiring and hodling and being a wagecuck for life

Because tokens create incentive for people to secure the network. This is really basic stuff user. Also many platforms have utility tokens that are required to use the network.

who knew, let's be honest. The sentiment was different, really at ETH 25$ early buyers where amazed it got that high. I wonder the % of early buyers who looked at the charts and didn't sell until 1300$.

I was the one FUDing it all the way to $400.
I'm so sorry. I did it because I missed the pump from $20 to $50 after Coinbase listing and was extremely salty.

Bruh are you sure that you're not just too emotionally invested in this shit because you see it as your ticket to get rich and want as many people onboard as possible?

The fact that it was 20 bucks the year prior.

Good lord.

Attached: 1481509347298.jpg (600x600, 250K)

False dichotomy.

It's the question of taking profits vs striking unknown gold for holding vs losing all the value

True.what was the sentiment at the time at around 50 bux?

I bought at $20

I can't speak for what the sentiment was at $2, but I remember from $20-$100 there was a lot of calm optimism. The price jumped up a bit with every new recognizable addition to the EEA, there was constant news of new improvements, people really believed that ETH would one day overtake BTC as the primary cryptocurrency, especially before the BTC-BCH split that made the price of BTC moon. After July it just became another mooning shitcoin.

What did you sell at?

I work in IT for a major research University hospital. We are currently participating in a flu study tracking the entries on ethereum. It's coming.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6320404/

>bought ETH 1$ sold 2$
>bought XMR 1$ sold 2$
>instead buying 100k ripple for 500$ i bought some stupid peercoin -tier shit
>and also BOUGHT FUCKING BTC @ 8$ SOLD FOR 10$

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i made three to four mistakes in a row. im just so fucking retarded shit i never recovered from those incidents. now im alcoholic, depressed PTSD fucktard.

Attached: 2f3a5819.jpg (240x240, 7K)

More:
nitaac-nih.hs-sites.com/showcase/blockchain-innovations-in-health-data-sharing-with-fda-and-booz-allen

Cool

I was still ignorant of how bubbles work at the time and ended up eating up the FUD about the Bitcoin split, so I sold way too early in late June of 2017 at whatever the price was at the time (iirc it was about $200). I only made around $20,000 from the whole thing, but considering I was still a poorfag at the time that amount of money was a godsend. I spent about half on medical bills for some much-needed procedures, the other half is sitting in the bank with my other savings, waiting for BTC to go below $3,000 lol

First ETH purchase was $12 and BTC shortly after at $700. Dumped at $15k and have been buying heavily in the 3-4K range. Don’t fuck this up anons

As for sentiment, couldn’t tell you. Did my research, bought, and didn’t talk to anyone about it for about a year.

thank you for reassuring my Go bags

my god that's a juicy pic

I bought 10k ETH under $1. Went to jail for 3 years. Came back and forgot where I stored my keys. Hurts real bad man.

because shitcoins were seen as garbage worthless tokens for people too poor to have gotten in on bitcoin early. They still are, but they got pumped to infinity and now retards think they're a viable investment

If your dyor, you'll learn that many projects are already working in the real world, the shitcoin era is going away

lmao, not a single fucking one has a viable use case nor path to generating revenue, and even if they did, tokens are fucking equity meaning youve got 0 legal ownership stake in the company so they don't owe you shit

No one is going to use your fucking meme tokens when they could just use BTC

I bought at $8 and sold at $15. Vitalik' roadmap was a lie and it always will be. Ethereum is technically and leadership wise an absolute shitshow. I'm still upset that I sold early but oh well. The things I did with the money couldn't be replicated again.

>comparing the internet to crypto

Giga-brainlet. Completely different things.

You doubled your money every time

You made good decisions with the available information

If you could predict the bubble you could also predict lottery numbers, and that has a much better ROI

what did you go to jail for? that really blows.

nigger titties

i didn't knew it was a thing

In 2014, I looked at a bunch of incomprehensible bitcoin clones. And at the moment they are not alive. I started investing in mid 2017

i bought at 7 and sold at 220, but only held 3 :(

You said it yourself. The blockchain is going to change the world. Crypto isn't. Crypto is just a get-rich-quick scheme. For fuck's sake, you can't even buy anything with this shit. Only other shitcoins, drugs and weapons.

Even literal street-shitting pajeets have access to the internet now. Smartphones are $50. Crypto is bloated for sure, but there’s absolutely no chance it goes away