Day 3 of Instagram Farm

>Day 3 of Instagram Farm
>RealHustle General - RHG

So frens, its friday.. how about we assume we aint going out for today and learn something productive!

You dont need any type of investment (unless you wanna speed up things- and the only money spent is with the tools that are known out there).

What is your excuse, feel free to ask me anything related to Digital Marketing.

>today actions
Wasted 1 hour activating 10 GSM, did the phone verifications and 26 accounts running actually, did a binary export so next time I just need to run the script to log in all of them once (it was wasting me 5 minutes per account).

Learning new things everyday.
1 account 300+
2 Accounts 250+
4 Accounts 200+
18 Accounts from 0 to 199 Followers

Gonna create some emails tomorrow probably to create a new batch of accounts or I will jsut buy aged ones anyway.

Attached: biznow.jpg (1366x768, 237K)

Are you using gvp too? What are you farming exactly?

I run a social media business myself, sup brother

Btw I hope those accounts arent all on the same ip....

what program is this brother

Nope, I just use Jarvee that is automatization tool, GVP is fake followers that is useless.
>social media business
WHy you dont changed (my interrogation doesnt work)?

2 accounts per IPV4 residential proxy, its fine.

Also this account is strange as fuck, I setup the VPS number 3 two days ago and let it running, I thought it would get banned because was following 1.5k daily + 1.2k likes daily, then its all fine LOL, while on the other accounts I am getting 400 like limit.

The 1.5k followers account is a new one, the others with limit are aged (2+ year) lol that I bought.

Attached: biznow2.jpg (1366x768, 118K)

Why don't I change what? Gvp is good to boost posts and get more exposure, not to buy followers

That's jarvee, the dollar store version of the real boss... M---------r

Aged accounts are a scam dont overdo the settings. Instagram arent stupid, they already know you are botting now. Dont overdo it, youre just feeding their AI valuable data.

the real boss? time to google

I am going agressive because these are child accounts anyway, I dont give a fuck to them, all I care is learning IG algo so when I get my new babies shit get fire.
Jarvee, I dont even hided so you cant say I am a scammer lol.

I wont buy again, but I am looking to a bulk seller and I want give a try, the guy sould me 20 aged accounts $4 each with rediff emails, I thought they were gmails phone verified.

Had to phone verify 60% of them, so i think I will get SIM cards too.

Will change warm up settings too.

Attached: biznow3.jpg (1366x768, 217K)

Its really funny how I help people then they wont even bump the fucking thread and later even call me a scammer, lol.

You won't make any money with this

Rule number one of finding an obscure easy way to make money:

Don't tell anyone about your obscure easy way to make money.

My mentor have a 50k IG account farm and he did from 100k to 1 million monthly with the revenue of his brands, etc.

I can sell the accounts, rent them, sell shoutout, do my own products and market there, etc.

I am not talking my way, I use eclusive methods, sources and everything else, Jarvee is a known program and there are several bots for Instagram, I dont know how to say it for less than a 10k audience that wont even do it more than 5% at all will ruin it.

I dont care even if its ruined.
This aint obscure.

Bump et

kek, he is probably lying and will steal your accounts in the end

Nice hobby faggot. You’re wasting your time and money. Instagram is dead.

What happened to the anons that was here lol
How he can rob my accounts if I never sent them to him neither anything else

Great, tell me now when you will pay my bills or tell other path on a country that have more than 20 million unemployed, thanks!

How do I get started?

Can i add you on discord? :)

This was meant for favela user

Aww

I dont use discord anymore.

Jarvee has a trial of 5 days, just create a instagram with a disposable email (just do a new email for that) and test it and watch on youtube, etc.

What you know already

Bump, a user tried to fuck me over this is the reason I think I wont chat to everyone anymore.

Bump it

Hope it goes up again

sage this shit pajeet

Kek sorry

Thanks!

How do i create multiple accounts safely with proxys? Is there a vide or guide you can recommend?

Instagram doesnt like spammy accounts, this mean they dont like people abusing it, so the majority of public methods become satured, then blocked then doesnt work.

What I can say is that you need to appear to be a real user, not a abuser.

Usually if you create they using 4g mobile virgin IP`s its fine, just be sure the IP rotated and you use some extensions to clear cache.

Check blackhatworld.

Bump

Up

Bump

Wont give up

Pump

Bump

up

could i have a bunch of my child accounts create its own hash tag and link it to my mother account?
And then use the hashtag to grow my brand?

You can have as many child account you want, you can create your own hashtag but its useless unless you already have a audience.

Best you can do is literally takeover grown small-mid size hashtags to get more traffic using their explore section as your drip feed.

Exampl?
Hashtag one - 8 million posts
average likes to be on explore page? 1 million

This hashtag is worthless to be used

Hashtag 25
Average posts 25k
Average likes to be on explore page 900
This is a hashtag you can use as as your child accounts get stronger you can easily reach 900 likes and control the explore page

bullshit

waste of board space
your mom is a whore
you don't have a rich gf
you fuck your dog three way with your brother
you're a faggot

For sure, thanks!
And you are talking to the mirror.

>y-your talking to the mirror

Lol wth is wrong with you autists

For sure buddie, what is the next movie, call me a monkey and say wanna a banana hurr durr

They have problems. When I reply them I am scamming, when I give knowledge I am scamming, everytime I am scamming, not a single proof but well I am scamming.
Then they go on my telegram and discord and start to ask like I was a fucking bot, then they get the information and block me lol

Really retardation tier.

Bump

whats a good youtube channel that i learn how to do this shit?

Just google jarvee on YT and read blackhatworld.

Bumpe

Thanks user, based heil hitler dubs.

Attached: 1554159103433.jpg (1536x2048, 425K)

HUE, anything you need just reach me.

And if you can pay me 5-10 bucks per hour I do individual classes to you.

(Just need some bucks to do the phone verifications)

Thanks user. Give me a throw away email to reach you.

My telegram is @doidocrypto
you can reach me too in brunoricardodogs gmaildotcom

And here you drop the line you've been waiting to say since you started this thread.
>gib monies i teach you fren

Do you have mental problems... I already told him to search about Jarvee on youtube and on blackhatworld where he can find known sources for accounts, proxies, etc.. he doesnt even need me anymore

I gave him the tools instead of talking ~hey pay me X and I teach you', I just said I dont mind to give classes IN ADVANCE if he agree with that, lol.

just stop already
you'll never amount to anything in life, not with your shitty life

you are talking to the mirror

Hey retard, I come from a fucking favela, do you know how is to be so poor that you wait to fucking Christmas to drink Coke Cole with your family

I am already doing two graduations, I have a GF, I have friends, contacts and everything else, fuck off ass burned retard.
No, I `m talking with the broken mirror and the broken parts.

nice sob story faggot just neck yourself

fucking favelanigger

Bro I dont fuck with fags I already made this public, go away and fine someone else to take care of your burning ass I couldnt care less

did i say you fuck fags? nice comprehension retard
no wonder you're a failure

The one who waste his time on a failure is worse than the failure itself

i'm not the one writing paragraphs retard

You are the one sucking cocks buddie

epic comeback you must be used to sucking dick

If dick is what your mother have between her legs yes I am sucking it
Tell her I will arrive later today

ok cock gobbler

Feel free to go to other posts of people with the same interests as you fag

wtf are you saying cock gobbler?

I dont wanna date you, goodbye

bump

damn you're probably sub-50 iq favelanigger

name and link?
i did SEO but always hates SMM. i am a boomer lol

Help me understand what you're doing there Paulo: you create a bunch of instagram account with burner phones, then you use a software to have these account automatically like/add friend/retweet(whatever is the insta equivalent) and somehow some people or bots follow you back?

Once you got this "fleet" of accounts how are you going to monetize them?

explain that again pls

What are you doing? I don't get it OP

this this and what i'm about to ask-- what the fuck is this and what you are doing and how the fuck are you making money?

Already replied? jarvee and blackhat world.
My name isnt Paulo anyway, yes people follow me back because my profile look normal.
Using them to shoutout or rent or even sell them.
Its useless to use big hashtags
Automatizing Instagram accounts

I am building strong acounts s when I do my site I can use to sell on my link in bio, etc

If I can send 20 direct messages per hour its 25x20 accounts so 500 dm/hour besides the views, etc and etc

Midnight here right now, sorry but I am bored

Bump

up

what do you guys actually do to make the money? do you spend anything on advertistments?

I have a 300k sub channel but social media and affiliate links are useless, its mostly kids watching and they dont give a fuck, i just get some ad revenue from the videos, bit of a waste of time.

>13 posts by this burger
imagine

w-what? dm's for what? viewS? wtf for what purpose?

I don’t use ig... so you essentially automate- it posts fake pictures for you, engaged in comments/likes for you ...

So does it specify a certain demographic ?? How do you make it believable... can you provide an example of an ig account ?

How can we stay in touch ? Tg?

did you actually move out of the fevalas, user?

where do you live now?

Just create a brand.
He is ass burned.
To whatever you want, sell your brand, affiliate, etc.
Not fake pictures, I get high quality photos + rising hashtags.
Get in touch with me in telegram I help you.
Yes, I dont live in the favela anymore, better place but criminality is everywhere.
Sao Paulo capital still, just a better area with houses that atleast are painted lol

Yes I have a specific niche anyway

Kk.how do I join?

Join what bro

ITT: People believing what a faggot from a shithole says.

Are you retarded
Jarvee and blackhatworld are known forums and tools, piece of a shit ass burned

Join the telegram group