To the user who created these thank you

To the user who created these thank you

Attached: D41E5EF9-0260-477A-B517-914A44846E7E.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

where can I buy em

GIMMIE BACK MY MONEY PLUSHTARD REEEEEE

I just took the original images and ordered them custom from some canvas print site. These are 16x20

maybe I should be painting shit like this and selling it to obscure websites instead of wage slaving fixing electronics all day

That’s the best part, I was originally asking if I could commission the user to paint me some to hang up but he’s absolutely based and took no credit, no signature no anything

Props to the based user and his OC

Attached: 82047E05-D079-4518-992C-8EC0E5FED587.jpg (570x599, 71K)

This one is too spooky, I showed some people the prints I ordered and someone said it looks like a person blowing their brains out with a shotgun. Most of the responses were pretty negative desu but I think they look great

But that one is 2spooky even by my standards

I don't really paint often or show them to anyone, but the people I have shown them to seemed to like them. I hate putting signatures on my paintings, just makes them look like shit IMO.

where did you commission it? I looked into selling some of my stuff once but (((online websites))) charge commissions of over 30%, sometimes 50% which is apparently pretty common.

this is what modern arts should look like

I’m saying the user is based as in they never revealed themselves or took credit for their work

So I just took the images and used a custom print site to order them

so after the link theft by the us government this is what biz is reduced to. from having that dream of $30 link turn to its never acknowledged as being above $1.50 and currently isnt even $1 because the military walked in and stole the fucking money leaving some faggot to claim it was a bug and this is all you niggers do now. talk about art. wow. ima have to get /lit/ into crypto asap maybe they will be more interesting when they taste despair

>it looks like a person blowing their brains out with a shotgun
That's basically what it is tho.

Who’s the artist?
Want to commission one after I make it

I disagree I interpret an explosive amount of gains in the green wojak and a slow painful bleed out in the pink wojak

Anonymous and hasn’t taken credit for anything so respect to them

That is what modern art is, only that you understand this one because you understand the context of it.

I bought a coffee mug from the guy that painted this originally. I've been enjoying it. Thanks user if you're still here

Attached: wojak number 11.png (1536x2048, 1.81M)

ok go to /lit/ then, later faggot

Usually I hate pretentious modern art but this is based

You only 'hate' modern art because you can't understand it, this time you do.

Probably used lol9mm.

well post them faggot

>the biz collective in 2018

Cringe

You

I wonder if people would pay for canvas printouts of my memes?

Attached: elon-musk-joe-rogan-experience-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 65K)

Only have them on my pc

Cringe

Printout a Bobo next

Attached: Lambobo.png (576x454, 412K)