Capslock user Posted This

And he absolutely got BTFO. Fuck you Capslock. I would've made so much money if I just listened to my gut.

Attached: 1554165416363.png (1250x786, 121K)

tfw i miraculously made it

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

Attached: 7201D00A-FBDE-43E3-AF10-B806D32F0C54.png (1514x814, 129K)

I also told anons what was going to happen. Too bad you didn't listen to me.

Attached: btc2.png (439x526, 46K)

i misjudged the short squeeze faggot and i paid $20k for my mistake, but you know what its not the end of the world. i win on more trades than i lose and it taught me a valuable lesson. suck my dick homo.

Attached: whatimexpecting.png (1344x2112, 601K)

I've been thinking about this post ever since pump.

Because he's not really wrong. Barting up to $6000 is completely retarded, and yet that's probably what's going to happen in the next few days. This market is obnoxious.

If this pattern continues, these past 5 months could be construed as a 75 BILLION dollar Bart. That's like a large cap blue chip company being completely created and destroyed in less than half a year.

based

MASTER.. WE THE DISCIPLES, MUST SPREAD THY PROPHECY

Attached: 85DB9114-BCFF-40B5-AB7F-B4E1BF2A2223.png (250x349, 224K)

This is the best TA I've ever seen

Eat shit, you're going to lose more if you continue to be bearish

it was just a coordinated short squeeze to get shit moving again so that exchanges can make money. its going to dump back down again. i just fucking missed it, i thought the smaller pump was the squeeze before the dump but i was wrong. i hadn't realized how much liquidity was just sitting there waiting to be attacked.

and by the way anyone that opened a huge short based solely off of my anonymous shitposting gay fucking charts on a racist underwater scarf knitting forum deserved to lose money.

lick my balls nigger

Attached: artofthesqueeze.png (2224x2756, 712K)

CAPS LOCK FAGOOT HERE SORRY BRO NOTHING PERSONAL

Attached: 1554468355344.jpg (500x636, 132K)

Thankyou I have made a lot of money with my indicator. I sometimes try to help anons on here too but usually get ignored lol. .biz/ hates free money.

He’s pretty on the nose man. You can keep collecting chain link and btcsv till you’re broke.

Caps user is probably right

I bought a nice stack of BTC below 3500, i'm good

the best part of all this is that the market is going to prove you objectively wrong and you're either going to have to do some soul searching or double down on your faggotry. you can't hide forever

im not hiding from anyone faggot i admit when im wrong. im not saying you are stupid for buying at 3500 either, im just saying that there is a very high probability that it drops down another level unlike pic related which is what the people who disagree with me seem to think is the most likely scenario. but to say that this shit wont at the very least re-test the prior lows is just pure delusion.

Attached: youareexpectingthis.png (1362x1346, 357K)

from where is the chart at the bottom? that last sell spike is not shown in coinbase

8 BTC UNDER 3500 WE KNOW

glad you follow my shit, i don't even need to tripfag or play a shtick

it is shown on cuckbase my nig

Attached: cuckbase.png (1317x704, 145K)

I still think bitcoin is going lower. There's nothing fundamentally different going on and the fee market is still too high. We were seeing $2 fees to get into the next block. Way too high

I think we see 3.5 again within a month

Idk mate, I'm not even sure Murad is bearish anymore.

It does seems like everyone is bullish right now, so according to that truism about markets fucking over the most people, it should go down. But most indicators are looking up. Idk what to think, maybe every crypto retard posting on twitter/youtube is about to experience exponential capital gains.

So based ta fagoracle, what do thy meme lines show what this cycles peak is expected to be

I literally laughed out loud god damn dude. Go bull or go home

the only positive indicator that i can see is maybe the increase in btc transactions, but even that cant really be used to tell where the price is going...

i dont use twitter and shit but i guess id be a bit surprised if murad was bullish about this short squeeze?

its in the image right above you thats literally titled "what im expecting" ~160k

is it not clear by my long term price prediction that im bullish?

Nice trips fag

Sub 3200 in your dreams idiots

YOU"RE NOT CAPSLOCK user CAUSE IM CAPSLOCK user!