Someone on bithumb bought the orderbook till 1.93$

These chinks knows something we dont and they are accumulating hard. Is it really the samsung partnership? I know they are based in south korea but still..

Attached: Snímek obrazovky 2019-03-31 v 19.48.16.png (246x203, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bithumb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no it was me, nothing to see here

All they know is how to manipulate shitcoins on their shitty illiquid exchange

Gooks know far less than this forum. What happened to link is literally happening to dozens of other coins on there brainlet

Wrong

Of course they would manipulate this till 2$ while on binance it is for 0.60$.

So we can expect a huge market buy on binance shortly?

>Gooks know far less than this forum. What happened to link is literally happening to dozens of other coins on there brainlet
it literally isn't

SK is simply going to be the first/best/deepest Smart Contract Nation. Sergey was asked this question, but did not know yet that this was the correct answer.

Wasn't he the one asking the question, and the interviewer answered "it'll happen globally"?

Mirin this linkie delusion. Tell me if it’s 2 bucks on bithumb and .6 on binance why haven’t the prices been arbitraged and converged? The answer is simple brainlets, there’s a severe fucking lack of liquidity on bithumb that only native Koreans can take advantage of

You can't deposit nor withdraw on Bithumb.

So fucking what? Just buy a tethered crypto with the arbitrage money and ta da

LINK is one of the few on Bithumb that is at a premium.

There you go, there’s no reason to trust any price on there. There’s some exchange mechanic that’s being taken advantage of, and Link happens to be a very high volume shitcoin due to its cult following, so it’s probably an ideal target

Wagyu user said Mainnet will be done EOQ1 and two big companies who start with S will be on it...

Could just be coincidence? But maybe Mainnet is April 16 and Samsung and one other big company on it? (Swift, Salesforce, Santander)?

Because
#1 Bithumb disabled withdrawals and deposits for the time being
#2 you need a korean ID to register on Bithumb

The gooks are brainlets, don't read anything into this

>0 Liquidity
>You can still withdraw/deposit KRW
>Whale with a shitton of KRW and BTC stuck bagholding while the exchange has 0 liquidity
>Pumps his own shitcoin bags
>Makes brainlets FOMO in
>Dumps on his fellow gook brethren
>Withdraws his KRW
>Buys back 3x the bitcoin on coinbase
>Already made it, but hes made it again

Half the shitcoins over there went 2-10x the past couple days, its not some top secret only the gooks are in the know thing happening

Attached: 1867682131495192381313.jpg (115x125, 3K)

MTL/KRW is trading almost 10x the price on binance. If you want to bet on gook manipulators buy that, then buy MORE link! tehe

Do you need a non Korean id to register on binance? No. Therefore your argument is moot. Do you think the Koreans buying on bithumb store most of their crypto on the exchange? Zero chance if they’re whales. So why not just buy the link immediately on binance for cheaper?

Chainlink spilled the beans in a korean live stream of his favorite twitch gamer thot. He said "turn around and brrrrrraaaaaaaap in the camera and microphone and I'll share secrets with you that will make you rich". So she did and Sergey threw his Big Macs in the air, finally came after sitting and edging himself on his sybian and told her about a key partnership. Now that rumor spreads in korea and people fomo in.

>0 liquidity
this is what linklets tell themselves to cope

Attached: Untitled.png (208x435, 6K)

Much more plausible scenario

2 MM USD in a day
> no liquidity

Ok brah

AAND IT’s PUMPING AGAIN

What's the difference between a chink and a gook?

Because they are koreans and they're fucking dumb and uninformed with 0 idea whats going on outside their country? What answer did you expect?

its the highest vol link pair on a single exchange now

Top fucking kek. I know a lot of Koreans, and I guarantee you they are much fucking smarter than you

Ethereum did this on Korean exchanges around October 2017...

Then Ethereum 4x’d within two months

I remember signing up for bithumb trying to arbitrage it. I still get their non English emails

ok Toyun everyone knows you're very smart, you don't need to get offended

I think we can expect that on link as well.

Chinks live in China. Gooks live in Korea you fucking idiot.

Attached: 4A50138E-43A3-4FB3-89FD-7D123556CC45.jpg (680x680, 67K)

Whales, washtradeing, bots and brainlets are one hell of a combination.

Only liquidity are the ones who STILL have their fiat/crypto stuck on this shitty exchange that gets hacked once every other month. No deposits/withdrawals other than KRW for NATIVE gooks

highest volume of link on any exchange yes, but like #37 volume on bithumb.

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bithumb/

fucking bitcoin-diamond is #3

Attached: E9767044-C19B-4827-9A95-9155D4AA7703.jpg (750x1334, 113K)

Reminder there is no need for smart contracts as evidenced by not a single successful crypto business says they need it for anything.

STOs working without them.
R3 doesn't need them
IBM doesn't need them
Ripple doesn't need them
Stellar doesn't need them

All of which are doing various live business, and not a single complaint that smart contracts are needed.

Enjoy your bags. Sergey is a kike.

I can do the same mail in 5 minutes

I can do it in 2 minutes

The point is that you can't arbitrage on Bithumb. Koreans can't either withdraw their funds to buy Link in Binance. Keep in mind that this is temporary and they are still buying Link at >$1. Let that sink in.

Awww shucks. I guess that’s that.

No businesses needed the internet in 1999 either.

It is a better form of digital agreement than those which currently exist. I hope this was a bait post and you’re not just that dumb...

Nice nonsequitor and cope faggit. I hope this is a bait post and you actually have evidence of non vaporware projects needing (((smart contracts))) to so anything

He probably is that dumb

le late adopter

Attached: 134634583468.jpg (473x403, 39K)

Are Koreans banned from using Binance?

nice cope faggit

Attached: white genocide faggot.jpg (1936x1376, 713K)

as if that wouldnt make le normie jizz his pants poorfag

hes a mastermind you know? first pump -> take their money, then it is up to you.. o jolly newfag
a lot to learn u have!

Attached: 2457274976.jpg (1826x1795, 255K)

imagine being the smelly neet who posted this

>Gooks at Bithumb transferred a huge stack to Binance a few weeks ago.
>Wash trade LINK/KRW.
>Burgers think Link is cheap on Binance. Buy it up
>Real price increases on Binance.
>Gooks Dump on Binance.
PROFIT

chink = chinese
gook = korean
nip = japanese

Imagine being the subhuman chink gook who posted this.

Please start tagging any racist here who calls asian people "chinks". This has got to stop once and for all.

Idiot Alert, you had over a year to accumulate you fudding POS brainlet.

>still has no evidence oracles are in anyway needed or desired
lmao faggit cope

get out nigger

k con

MTL is trading at 10x normal price on Bithumb.

I think these inflated prices have more to do with the exchange(disabled withdrawals,deposits) and less to do with the tokens themselves ( korean insiders accumulating LINK, MTL)

Attached: bithumb alt prices.png (1167x589, 50K)

I bet you ride the short bus moron, everybody knows decentralized inputs are needed in order to complete Smartcontracts, not that you would understand anything about smart because you are clearly one dumb ass.

>everyone knows
>dumb ass kike still cant provide any evidence anyone needs / wants it
>not a single working product needs it or is saying they need it
kys; let this be a lesson to you about jews

Attached: white genocide faggot2 - all kikes.jpg (930x1037, 133K)

Stay mad assblasted mutt.

>JIDF still has no evidence to back up their cringe*yikes investment

Attached: goerbbels.jpg (496x585, 88K)

Based.