If only Jow Forums knew what was coming

It’s so painfully obvious that it upsets me that some of you still won’t make it. This is EASY $100mil cap even in a bear market, fuck knows how high we go when 2017 v2 comes around.
Or you can keep shilling your useless shitcoins

Attached: B6A2CF82-9C8D-4D33-A64F-77DB40FADE9A.png (200x200, 11K)

300k enough to make it fucking pajeets?

Main net launch will be huge

514k and adding more

$4k worth of Fantom. YOU are the Pajeet.

But yes Ranjeet you will have enough to buy the village when the bull run comes.

STOP FUCKING SPAMMING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3.5m fantom top 100 wallet whale chad reporting in.. 10x short term. 1000x long term

fake announcements of fake partnerships?

Go fake your mama

Poorfag here with only 7k stack....

we haven't even had a fake partnership or anything yet, so that will be a nice pump

This

How can anyone not be all in on FTM

it's pumping

So much coming for Fantom. Get a million of them to make it.

They say it is NANO with smart contracts, but this is still a shitty ERC20 token.

Why the fuck should I buy this?

you shouldnt. biz pajeets just want you to pump their bags. look what happened to LTO, QNT etc after they were shilled, pumped and dump and now no one cares

>you shouldnt. biz pajeets just want you to pump their bags. look what happened to LTO, QNT etc after they were shilled, pumped and dump and now no one cares
qaunt is an app with a erc20 token attached.. they announce fake partnerships while they dump

lto.. they made circ supply small and then paid shills to hype it.. and the devs dumped top

fantom, revolutionary tech, andre cronje is core developer, partnerships with governments and multibillion dollar businesses. future billion dollar crypto

Stop going up you fucking pysco coin.

You really can’t tell the difference between a pump and dump and a fucking gem like fantom? Stay poor.

Its a pump and dump.... interesting... just a token... interesting. Large buy orders.... everyone wants this pump

it's a pump and pump

guys i just send my fantom to my eth wallet.

what if fantom goes mainnet and my tokens are my wallet will i lose my tokens or what happens?