IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BULL TRAP! BOBO YOU FUCKING TOLD ME THAT IT WAS GOING TO 2K! WHY DO YOU KEEP LYING TO...

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A BULL TRAP! BOBO YOU FUCKING TOLD ME THAT IT WAS GOING TO 2K! WHY DO YOU KEEP LYING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1536428158465.jpg (555x547, 54K)

Things I want to murder: Bobo, nocoiners

It'll dump soon.
No need to worry.

this rally means absolutely nothing UNLESS we break $5800-$6000 WITH VOLUME.

until then, this could just be another lower high, with a re test of decembers lows incoming

a good trader prepares for every scenario, and buys on confirmation. ( break of $6k with volume)

I sold two days before the spike REEEEE

Cope.

Stay poor

I expect 50% crash in May.
2017 alts are still alive, they must be completely decimated before we can think about bull run.

Remember late last year when all the bulls where saying that 6k was the bottom? Well, obviously it wasn't.

The 6k bull meme is now the 2k bear meme. It's simply wishful thinking based upon emotion.

Good point, the market is saturated with absolutely worthless shitcoins

2k is a meme. A drop to 3k is more realistic.

Bull trap? Please post pics

They will become decimated organically. We're all in this to make money. Once investors realize which coins are here to stay and which ones are shit, you'll see the bad projects(like chainlink) fade away and the solid projects continue to grow. People aren't just going to sit on the sidelines of a bullrun and watch the strong coins take off. Either way, btc, bch, eth and ltc are what most investors will be in.

Any significant drop is a meme and in order to believe that you have to ignore common sense. You have to ignore every single technical indicator in existence. caps lock user tried to manipulate the charts by creating fake "cycles." There are no cycles when it comes to charting, as they are not even remotely technical.

Yeah I meant to say that *if* there is a big drop, 3k way is more likely than 2k/1k

But personally, I don't think it's going to happen

>bad projects(like chainlink
lol

I think what 2k meme bears fail to understand is that bitcoin is used by 100s of millions of people and it continues to grow in utility, as do several other crypto coins. Mass adoption is 1-2 years away. Your average person will perform some sort of crypto currency exchange everyday as large corporations continue to integrate it into their point of sale systems. Amazon will eventually accept bitcoin payments, and this will be in the very near future.

Mid 2K range is what they were predicting. We've already been at 3K before, and if that's what you're implying the bottom is then we've already passed it.

Get bogged faggot

Attached: DgPSG_zXcAAX1_Z.jpg (708x617, 66K)

you're right but your wrong about the break, it needs to break 6600, anything under that is a lower high

I'm about to finna buy in fuck this shit bros it's not coming down

>I think what 2k meme bears fail to understand is that bitcoin is used by 100s of millions of people and it continues to grow in utility,

99% of Bitcoin is bought for speculation. No one's using Bitcoin as a currency except for a small number of people doing illegal business and even less people are using Bitcoin for everyday purchases except as a one-off novelty.

There won't be mass adoption of Bitcoin by major companies because it would bring them no benefit. Major companies don't want brand dilution from Bitcoin. A few small companies are using Bitcoin because they hope to draw in more customers.

Bitcoin is way too slow for conducting business. Bitcoin can only handle 4 transactions per second wereas Visa can handle 2000 transactions per section. The Lightning Network is too insecure for large transactions (which even the developers admit in their white paper).

Don't be weak and wait until December

Agreed. Short greed. Liqs above 6900 safu (could potentially wick that high worse case scenario).