Do u guys play video games

which 1s and why

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d.tube/#!/v/barnabahsh/1vbc1bd5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jow Forums - Business & Finance

I've played them all throughout the bear market to pass the time while I wait for setups.
>the two most recent hitman games
>gta san andreas
>gta 4
>legend of zelda oot and majoras mask
>fight night round 3 and 4
>megaman x, x2, x3, x4
>tropico 5
>civ 6
>ghost recon wildlands
>Far Cry 5

And
>fallout New Vegas

Sniper elite 4
Campaign mode only, since I’m too jewish to pay for psn

I play the campaign over and over and over, can’t get enough of it. Do you guys know any games similar? I also have ghost recon wildlands, far cry5, borderlands, COD

Very cultured choices

CSGO

Don't play video games

I got fucking demolished beginning of January 2018. Had that not happened if have started up an online biz instead of video games while I traded to get my stack back.

CSGO and Left 4 dead 2. But I don't game that much anymore. It's litterly pleb entertainment, boredom killer for those who are to lazy to do something more productive in their lifes. It's so fucking stupid. Video games these days aren't even quality anymore. They're designed to make you addicted and suck you dry trough micro-transactions.

bet you get 1 bombed by some kid with an AK every time you go on a server you complete nab

I always take scout and hs the AWP and AUTO fags and them make fun of them in chat.

I unironically play Apex and Cowadoody. Love those BR games

Overwatch

Video games are for children.

so what do u do

Risk of Rain 2 and Sekiro are my jams rn

arcade shoot em ups by cave, toaplan, and others as well as doujin shoot em ups. because they are fun skill based fast action games that can be picked up quickly and many are really well made. I dislike non-arcade video games for the most part, anything that involves progress, and especially jarpigs

Writing, programming, and electronics. Creative activities are more fun for me.

> IW4x (free pimped up MW2, very nice to play)
> Hitman 2 (with legacy levels)

I started trading in Sept/2017 and managed to turn 0.18 btc into 0.62, and then i went balls deep into 6k, thinking it was the bottom...
since then my life has been drained by a mmo and sleeping pills, sometimes i play bf1 also, or pubg mobile when i'm too lazy to leave the bed.

Attached: 583db547-ae06-4bf6-afa1-d0dddf7c83c7.jpg (1121x1023, 125K)

Skyrim

Mostly RDR2. Feels like a huge leap in gaming. I like to hop trains from town to town and just explore different areas and then go drink in a saloon and sleep in a hotel, I don't even shoot people unless I'm being ambushed.

Have sex

Shadowgun Legends, on my phone.
d.tube/#!/v/barnabahsh/1vbc1bd5

Call me autistic af but I treat life like its a video game. Currently leveling up in the finance skill tree by doing harvard business school online.

Attached: 21E349FC-95BA-473E-9F93-048A55CD7145.jpg (1430x1200, 200K)

Me basically

Attached: 74215795-ACE7-4A68-8BAC-EE987116322B.jpg (1164x776, 149K)

Sekiro and DMC5 as of late

Paradox games are based and redpilled

Sex is overrated.

Dota 2.

Because I like to be angry.

Attached: dota 2 coin.jpg (1200x905, 241K)

I like Civ5 and Total War games.

Koikatsu
AA2
HoneySelect

soul calibur 6

Based.

Surviving Mars

So I know what to do there when Elon flies me there in a few years with my bitcorn gains.

If any one of you fuckers plays Rocket League let’s play

I'm gonna do a 2-month Harvard Medical school online course in the summer. How much does the business school course cost?

I stopped playing when we crashed from $6k to $3k it traumatized me so much I can't enjoy my old hobbies anymore.
Recently I tried free starcraft 1 and lost every match

Attached: 1553252256967.png (583x482, 119K)

I only play shitty indie games
nothing turns me off more from a game is the "oh, I get it, very cool" sensation
and you rarely "get" shitty indie games

Wasting my life playing through CoD campaigns on the highest difficulty because I hate myself.

I play runescape and the financial markets. Recently I've decided to start playing life like an MMO so I've spent less time gaming.

Hearts of Iron 3. Tried Black Ice for the first time and my army starved to death 4 months into Barbarossa. 10/10

same I like to sell pelts and live in RDR 2 like a different real life. If I'm poor in the real world I dont mind if I can come home from wageslaving at a job I hate if I have plenty of money in the game

Attached: 1554329165285.jpg (622x464, 175K)

>nfs underground 1 & 2, the godfather, mafia i & ii
because of nostalgia

>half-life 1 & 2
because i was too young to understand the story when it came out

Total War games: Empire/Napoleon

Dawn of War (40k) games

Thats all

DOS games mostly. Right now I'm playing Realms of the Haunting. It's funny how 1 DOS game will keep you occupied for longer than 10 normie-tier games of 2019.

Patrician

Patrician taste

I enjoy big open ended sandbox style games. Where you build and level and grind a character. Bethesda and rockstar games are my favorite. Currently playing rdr2

The games that stuck out the most for me in the last couple of years:
FTL - Gameplay
Soma - Story
Hellblade - Sound Design

Doki Doki Literature Club

Attached: Sayori_After_Story_2018-02-04_20-41-41.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

Bet you already made it

You learn how to manage resources and accumulate points. GTA Vice City taught me the important of having assets that generate money first. When I played the first time as a kid, I bought all the safehouses that didn't generate money and had to kill people for a week just to get enough money for a nice big safehouse with garages on the second big island. On the second play, I'd buy assets that brought the best ROI and as a result had no money problems.

No, because vidya is bluepilled, escapist, and degenerate.

>Do u guys play video games
No, I do adult things like making fucking money.

Attached: 1538447073379.jpg (482x533, 126K)

Just started playing rocket league but I’m autistically decent

I play rainbow six siege right now when I want to relax and have some fun. sometimes CSGO. will be playing WoW Classic this summer.

Went dressed as Hitman at PAX East this year, never actually played the game though. I've become a Fake Gamer Boy.

Attached: 1454033854988.jpg (294x273, 14K)

Mfw I'm literally this guy + dark souls 3 and disgaea 5

>when i'm too lazy to leave the bed.
change everything about your life immediately bucko

>rainbow six siege
based

ultrabased

Attached: 1524093858169.png (560x601, 676K)

Why are rando's so bad the majority of the time?
If you don't break-back carry you are going to lose the vast majority of the time. And it's not like they help you carry them, they steal all the goddamn bullets and meds and leave you the scraps then scream for revives when you're busy pulling 1v6's and shit.

Attached: Ranjeets.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

battlefield 2

Star Wars Battlefront 2 the new one it's what's cracking my niggers

>Why are rando's so bad the majority of the time?
The majority of video game players are children and you have amassed enough video game experience as an adult that your skills outpace your average peer.

Attached: 1533581319092.jpg (324x299, 49K)