At a bar last night

>at a bar last night
>talking to some asian girl, find out she is from korea
>ask her if she owns any bitcoin because I read it was really popular in korea and tell her I own 0.7 bitcoin
>she bursts out laughing and says "oh my god I always wondered what people who owned bitcoin look like"

Feels bad man

Attached: 1403338181462.jpg (228x221, 7K)

did u fuck her atleast?

How fucking autistic are you? You came here to post this? What the fuck you loser.
The correct response was to burst out laughing and go hahahaha I always wondered if korean girls still look like clowns when their makeup comes off.

how do you come up with these fake stories, do i just lack the imagination

WHITU PIGGU GO HOME!

why do i come here

Attached: 11953117_926207497472945_9019556794388293609_n.jpg (206x212, 12K)

w-what do you look like?

You realize how easily you can easily make that work for you?

Gives you something to talk and joke about. That’s a freebie. If you didn’t fuck her after joking about something stupid like
>Yeah, now imagine what the guys who only own 0.6 Bitcoin look like!
then you fucked up man. It’s literally all about being confident and funny, especially if she’s already drunk and talking to you.

Attached: 390FBCC6-1A69-4DCE-A46E-782D55D92836.jpg (286x200, 10K)

so uh...whats the rest of the story? she laughed at you and peaced out or what?

>13250740
>ask her if she owns any bitcoin because I read it was really popular in korea and tell her I own 0.7 bitcoin
This is where you fucked up. You don't just blurt-out how much of an asset you own, even if you are a poorfag.
Assuming this is not complete bullshit, which I'd give a solid 99.99% chance.

Attached: smugcraig.png (575x642, 464K)

i tried to tell a normie about chainlink and he screamed at me that blockchain is for people who want to hide their money

Attached: 1553789338885.jpg (1041x641, 334K)

>telling girls you own crypto
Only a couple of my bros know I own bitcoin and even then I feel so cringe anytime we talk about it

Am I the only Jow Forums poster who refuses to tell anyone I know in real life that I'm into crypto?

>being you

>i tried to tell a normie about chainlink
Don't ever do this, fellow Hilldawgs/Linkmarines. Normalswine don't deserve link.

I do 99% of the time. If I’m very drunk or if someone pushes me about it I might talk about crypto. The fact is, until it’s blatantly mainstream it’s going to be looked at as a ponzi or a weird way to lose a lot of money. Girls aren’t going to be impressed by it unless you cashed out for lots of fiat. The trick is to just be confident and interesting if you ever do decide to talk about it. Acknowledge the weaknesses surrounding crypto but also talk about the cool, complex things that people don’t know about.

Attached: biz1.png (1846x867, 417K)

I only talk about crypto with people who admit they are in crypto to me first. Though if the guys are CS or CIS minded then I do bring up crypto during conversations sometimes.

Good post man. Thanks for you input. If you’ve never gotten laid on a night out in a major city, which you haven’t, never (You) me again.

agreed, it was a momentary gaff. maybe my ego wanted to have the 'remember back when i told you about...' moment

Attached: 1554521271595.png (478x600, 339K)

i find myself in situations where i get to talk to random people that don't know shit about it, and for some reason they respect my opinion even though they come into these discussions with the standard ponzi perception, after i explain how a blockchain works they usually get really interested and ask more

I tell no one. There is no upside. Normies (rightfully) think it's cringe as fuck.

Oh it's way worse than that, every girl that found out I owned bitcoin suddenly got serious and asked if I still had some. They're thinking you're one of those guys who got it early, held, and made millions. They never even contemplate that you're one of the losers who spent thousands or 10k+ on only 1 or 2 Bitcoins and actually lost money. Their thought process suddenly goes:

>omg he might be rich
>set expectations to (user), but rich
>Find out user is not at all rich
>user is now worse in her mind than he was 10 minutes ago
>Depreciating assets are bad
>user is bad

It's a dumb explanation but this has happened and it always goes the same way.

casual sex is for empty, degenerate people.

this

Serves your right. Should of bought Chainlink.

this

>Going to the club for meaningless sex.
Sounds great if you are a degenerate who just wants to meet garbage women and waste time.

Attached: 1532526914332.jpg (960x622, 120K)