What did

The Rothschild larger from 2011 mean by this?
ia802300.us.archive.org/8/items/rofschildv1/IAmARofschildAxeMeAQuestion.html

Attached: 66ADAC7D-897D-47C8-99A1-3B00663527D3.jpg (750x1174, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2150760/pg1
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3152850/pg1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184974455/
rinkeby.etherscan.io/token/0x01be23585060835e02b77ef475b0cc51aa1e0709#balances
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 86302438-250A-48D6-9986-3F3E0AE56B9D.jpg (750x994, 287K)

Attached: C14FC779-2690-4058-BD6A-7369B0AAF38A.jpg (750x484, 123K)

Yes what did you think? Why do you think weve had a ressurgance of cultural interest in aliens and space travel? Unironically an internet generation kid would treat an alien better than a boomer would. Why? That’s no coincidence. That was manufactured slowly over time.

12USC411

begin there, user
where you end up is up to you

i don't think the rothschilds are aliens. i think are just really high IQ jews that have been playing humanity for years. He even says in that text that what is shown to the goyim is theatre. they aren't showing you aliens to get you use to the idea of aliens. they are doing it as a distraction so you don't see what they are really doing. same thing with the economy. everything is manufactured to distract you from seeing what they are really doing.

is this valid outside US?

oh look, it's like there is a board specifically for this bullshit. faggots

Nothing is real.
And everything is fake.

Mods don't delete it just transfer it to an other board, I want to read it but I'm currently loading up on vitamin d.

Thanks in advance.

Above the rothchilds are aliens

Whoever wrote this nonsense is a LARPer who just finished reading The Book of the Subgenius

what the fuck are all these posts with shit childs popping up?

Above aliens Bogdanoffs.

Attached: images (19).jpg (300x168, 6K)

try to find "lag and lash" within the forum, he knew about smart contracts back in 2011-12. I believe vitalik is either a front or influenced by them one way or another to create ETH

Question now is if sergey is somehow influenced as well

whats the source for all this shit. Ive seen caps posted of other stuff but they are cropped out intentinally

Throughout the forum he has repeatedly hinted at the ending of an "old" game and beginning of a new one, suggesting the possibility of implementing DLT into the financial system one way or another

People say that it'll free people from central banking but it'll also make EVERYTHING trackable. Think about what kind of infrastructure a hypothetical mass surveillance system would need, only to realise it just so happens that almost every consumer trend today is building those infrastructure. We also have a notable rise in trans-humanist agendas in talk shows and movies, seeding the idea that body augmentation is cool

link is literally in OP's post

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2150760/pg1
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3152850/pg1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184974455/

what's interesting is larper in pol thread DID hinted at vitalik being assisted, whether directly or indirectly

nice dubs

Chainlink.

Attached: 1552475347730.png (1821x849, 85K)

>banking family
>unrelated to business and finance

and pol

>tfw link is part of the control grid and ive found evidence to prove it.

im conflicted on posting

go for it, we all know it to be true

Attached: 88888888.png (702x531, 245K)

Post it user. There's only a few of us reading.

Attached: 1544314728511.png (1469x1102, 3.89M)

dont worry

You can't prove it better than Of course you are conflicted on posting it because it's already been posted. Retard

I read the whole thread and I believe he's talking about the social credit system that's already starting up in China. All of it being driven by DATA.

I don't think he's talking about crypto, keep dreaming...

Mfw the ayys only accept Ethereun for their tech.

Bickle!

>"the design of a disruptive crisis must also be done according to procedures; once the cryptocurrency system has been deployed and successfully tested, the collapse of the dollar-based monetary system can proceed as planned. Actually, we are moving from a system based on the gold standard - in which the actors do believe that the declared quantities of gold are really what they are told - to a system based on altcoins, in which the agents do believe secrecy and anonimity is guaranteed. Of course, this is not true."

>"lending to those who can afford to repay was the main mistake; under the new strategy, we will first knock down those who lend, such that there will be no one left to lend the money. APT-variant viruses are designed to tamper with the blocks within the blockchain; a compromised blockchain is all we need to turn down any cryptocurrency-based system. Once public confidence in the safety of the blockchain is lost, you should expect a major impact on markets."

>"destroying the entire global financial system is the only solution to speed up the paradigm shift; cryptocurrencies do have but one and just one key advantage for us: they will allow us to finance black projects in even a more secretive way. In fact, altcoins and cryptocurrencies are also one of our black projects, you see. We control the data flow, and we control the blockchain. Next step is introducing cryptocommodities; ever heard of artificial water?"

Crypto is for control which is why I will use it to acquire gold and land for as long as it works.

start snooping around the rinkby testnet

Have you a date for these transactions?

they are still doing transactions

Definitely not getting children, what a dystopian future..

People had children when Rome fell and during countless other disasters. You exist because of this.

found it yet?

>laughing out loud
what an utter faggot

I've been dicking around here looking for something vaguely interesting and have failed.

rinkeby.etherscan.io/token/0x01be23585060835e02b77ef475b0cc51aa1e0709#balances

I already hoard LINK. How will I benefit from searching for these transactions? I have other things to do with my time.

Just so you, the Rotschilds hold no power nowadays like they used to. They are just filthy rich.

well it will reinforce your decision.

fuck it let me see if i can find it again

Much appreciated user. I have no idea what I'm looking for at this point.

this is actually fucking scary. Im trying to find it again. I only posted it one place and now i cant find all the stuff i found again before

You're trying to manipulate me into finding these transactions for you hmm?

What about the transaction makes it stand out?

im not that smart man

This confirms Bitcoin is going to be the world reserve currency. I know it’s been said countless times, but with everything taking place, time seems to be truly running out to get your Bitcoins.

These chainlink hype threads are getting out of hand.

>filthy rich
>don't hold power like they used to

Attached: 1533909660954.png (932x944, 241K)

Wrong. Look at the Economist 'world currency' cover and see the logo on he coin, then look at the XLM new logo ;)

You must be new here

This larp is fucking cringe, couldn't he atleast tried to be serious about it?

based

Attached: vypnbv.png (334x334, 112K)

You Link faggots are the worst of the worst. You go through mental gymnastics to make every single thread about your shitty fucking coin. It’s never going to happen. Never. And this is NOT a “link hype thread” hang yourself.
Also wrong. It’s Bitcoin. It always has been.

dude bitcoin is cool but you should check out nano it's way better tech

like bitcoin but fast and free

The social credit system, already implemented in China.

What are your thoughts regarding the Australia National Blockchain?

This.

Haven't heard of it but I'm thinking they might link up the social credit system to a crypto.

Attached: reddit.png (770x789, 510K)

Probably some kid that only just found out what a rosthchild is and feels the need to make a thread on some bullshit every day

bump

spill the beans faggot

When did you last see it?

>Year 2050
>Log into your Social Credit Good Goy App
>NOTIFICATION: You have received 400 Good Goy Points (GGP) for your labour this week, good job!
>Go to Starbucks, swipe your microchip wrist implant and redeem 5 GGP for a onions milk latte
>Oh vey, you posted a Pepe The Frog image on the internet? That's racist and now allowed. That will be -50 GGP and a 24 hour internet ban
>WARNING: Your Good Goy Score (GGS) is now down to 3.65/5. If you want to take a holiday this year you must achieve a 4.00 score to book a flight!
>PROMOTION: Increase your GGS now by watching a BLACKED.COM video tonight! 0.01 for every video watched. Limited time only!
>Congratulations goy! Your rating is now 3.75
>PROMOTION (white men only): Get castrated and receive 10,000 GGP and a guaranteed 4.00 Good Goy Score for the next 10 years!

Attached: 1551915469241.gif (607x609, 514K)

Wrong, the transaction costs/times are way too high for it to be a feasible world currency. Clearly shows you have no idea what you're talking about!

Laughing out loud!

pic related, its not outer space ayys, its inner earth races, nazis got the UFO tech from them, rest of the world may or may not have been able to reverse engineer the roswell crash, banksters started, funded, and made money on both sides during and before ww2, nazis made it to base 211 in Antarctica, 2+1+1= 4, the 4th reich, Operation Highjump was a military task force to end thr last of the nazis, OH got BTFO by nazi saucers, Admiral Byrd admits of craft after OH that it would be necessary for american to make preparations to defend itself left it be “attacked by fighters that are able to fly from one pole to the other with incredible speed” , they put him in a mental psych ward for saying that

Attached: 2B06E443-7E57-498D-8230-FE71EECF7F2F.png (2011x1337, 3.83M)

Here's a sample on how it will work. Obviously more sinister uses will be kept secret.

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4

It's time to go back to your containment board

based schyzo poster

>goyposter
>“Adm. Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defense measures against hostile regions. Furthermore, Byrd stated that he “didn’t want to frighten anyone unduly” but that it was “a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds”
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
start reading pleb

Attached: 9DD2C8FF-DB1C-453D-B76C-A6C9D922A391.png (1685x828, 289K)

schizophrenia is sad

>rothschild have stake in xrp

Its easier to fool someone than to convince them that they've been fooled

Attached: raw.png (500x280, 312K)

who/ what is bickle? why does he keep calling that one fellow that?