Be you

>be you
>fresh out of high school
What would you do?

Attached: 7632hk26kqs11.jpg (750x628, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdoUpGg_DpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much money do you have saved?

Drive to texas and get into the shale oil industry

it all depends how much money you got
anyways, never spend any money on women at all, that is a given

around 5k

about* wtf autocorrect

maybe get a job you fat retarded self-entitled burgerfaggot

fuck bitches
get money

Around still works retard. Put every of that 5k into chainlink and get off of my board.

First and foremost: take a gap year and figure out what you want to do. Don't go straight into college unless you know exactly what you want and no meme degrees.

Here are a few options you should consider:

1. Get a working holiday visa (assuming you're American and the adventurous type) in either Australia, NZ or Ireland and spend a year (or two in Oz) bumming around, exploring and working to try to find what it is you want. NZ is the hardest to find a job, you probably won't earn too much in Ireland, but in Oz you could actually leave with a nice stack of cash.

2. That 5k should be enough to let you backpack around Europe for 2 months or so if you don't splurge and stay out of expensive cities. It's what I did and it was well worth it.

3. If you aren't adventurous, stay at home or move in with a relative or move out on your own and find a job for a year. This will give you time to earn some money and really think about what you want. If it's a shit job, it will push you to move forward whether it be college or something else.

4. If you're sure about college and have a career plan in mind, go ahead. Just make sure it isn't going to cost you an arm and a leg. If your parents are cool with it, stay with them as long as you can and work to earn some savings.

this too desu. I didn't bring up Chainlink because I figured by your pic you already hold some, but if you don't own some you should.

Make sure you move out of your parents house ASAP dude

Attached: sad quak.jpg (800x1600, 318K)

some retarded shit because thats what people fresh out of high shool do

fucking ameritards disowning children when they turn 18

kms

not doing those years over again, so much struggling to move up

I would as the other user said get into the oil industry. Also open an IRA, max it every year, then put money into a 401k. Invest in s&p 500 index funds. Use the vanguard brokerage with ticker voo. You will have millions if you start now.

KYS myself

>IRA
>401k
>s&p 500 index funds
whats the eu (dutch) equivalent ?

IRA and 401k would be country specific.

Index funds issued in the EU are available for all common indexes. There are even some brokers where you can buy them without fees as a monthly plan.

DESU i dont believe in crypto

Jesus dude... how long have you been lurking here? You must have read at least SOME chainlink threads, right? You should be holding a bare minimum of 5k LINK at this point, preferably 10k or 20k. Start doing research and get on that shit or you'll be wageslaving for life.

die

crypto threads remind me of get rich quick scams, but I've never actually researched it because the basic stuff already puts me off, like wth are smart contracts??

Attached: hisp48slco4yu0ylf59s.png (123x146, 50K)

stream fortnight and try to make it big on twitch

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 18K)

ask my gf to marry me
biggest regret was letting her go

pls enlighten me on crypto thx

Attached: blyat.jpg (640x480, 70K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qdoUpGg_DpQ

smart contracts are pieces of software that execute exactly as written. They're unique in that they operate with a blockchain (as opposed to a database) backend. Chainlink allows smart contracts to access external data securely. This makes them actually useful in the real world. Entire business systems will be made cheaper, faster, more secure and efficient with smart contracts powered by Chainlink.

Dig into the tech, tokeneconomics for LINK and crypto market cycles in general and you'll see that LINK is going to absolutely skyrocket in the next few years. They're so far ahead of competitors and a NECESSITY for smart contract adoption. It's like owning oil fields years before the automobile is invented. (secure) data is oil that powers smart contract automobiles.