Mining

Hello Jow Forums
I have 20 deskdop pc`s that my boss told me to take for recycle. They are i3 and intel g2020 cpus.
I was wondering can i mine some coins with them?

Attached: 1554593760799.jpg (764x1024, 83K)

sure
at a loss

Yeah mine nimiq or turtle

Yes, cpu coins (nerva, blur and a few others that i cant remember)

How to i find out cpu hash rate

You need free electricity or shouldn't even bother.

Depends on the algo, scratchpad size, threads,etc.
average (CN shitcoins): 150H/s per core

You would be losing money, unless you have free electricity.

Would tip her time with my dick. A lot.

Check gravitycoin

Open the case and see how many PCI-e lanes those computers have. Most business computers like Dell Optiplex 7010 have 3 PCI-e lane, meaning you can have 3 GPU mining rig with 750 W EVGA PSU. With Pascal and RX GPU price at rock bottom, you can make about 30 cents profit per day per 3 GPU rig. That means you can make $6 a day or $180 per month with 20 PCs. Good luck.

who the fuck decided to take a picture with her disgusting man hands front and center? my god those things are HUGE. what a waste

This is how GPU mining has worked for years. It's mind blowing that anyone is dumb enough to bother.

hey those have h61 boards you can sell them for 15-30 bucks each not to mention the ram

I've been exploiting this amazon card give away context at work to get a lot of amazon gift cards and I've just been buying up GPUs to mine with.

t. never mined a single block

I'd tip her something :DD

happy now crybaby?

Attached: 48b0d5b7-680d-4b83-badf-2746bf61d9a4..jpg (607x827, 82K)

go on...explain

Attached: stares.jpg (900x658, 111K)

Nerva is the only answer here.

>acting as if you wouldn't drag her into your dungeon.
Ok yeah, go on.

I have solar panels electric is free but I dont know how to build a linux machine. Where can I into computering

Attached: c50.gif (576x342, 759K)