Minimum starting investment into crypto?

What is minimum starting amount of money to dump in, to make it actually worthwhile?

Would $200-$500 be enough for beginning?

Attached: 1554356752872.jpg (564x564, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is no minimum and no maximum, it's fine but both your gains and your losses are potentially less than someone who invested more

The friends and knowledge you learn along the way will always make it worthwhile. So start now. Don't worry about not making it big quickly and focus on learning the flow of the market if you plan on trading or do your research on tech you want to bring to this world if you're investing.

Attached: Catherine.png (500x526, 304K)

Think of it as you're paying for a course in cryptocurrency. I started with $100 and then increased it to $500 over the course of two months. Some gains, some losses, all around made $50 lol. Could have tripled my money if I got out ATH each time but didn't know anything about pump and dump groups or the ebbs and flow of crypto until this year.

500 is the minimum user. Anything less is pointless as you will get torn apart from fees.

what if you are in it for long term investing? If I dump a couple grand between btc and eth does that stuff really matter?

I started with a few hundred, ended up putting in $13,500 total at this point

Thanks anons.
Guess I'll start with $400 right now, then throw $300 more in next few days.
Should I go with coinbase, or are there any other crypto markets I should familiarize myself with?

my advice: go in hard or not at all

For fiat to crypto go with coinbase or gemini. Be warned, you will need to prove your identity. Some transactions can take upwards to a week as well.

For crypto to crypto go binance.

If you just want to fuck around for the cheap & easy try robinhood. Its complete faggotry, but you dont have to pay xfer fees or have wallets etc.

$50.

If you use coinbase I have a code for 50$ worth of free XLM.

coinbase.com/
earn/xlm/invite/skdrvwfj

There are only two left, so try to get it while you can.

What kind of info does coinbase require?
If I were to set it up, can I just simply Paypall the money to the account, get the crypto I need and then pass it to Binance for trading?

Good thing I checked my banks policy on crypto. If I did anything related to it on my account, they would terminate it.

Thanks for the offer, but I live outside of US, so I wouldn't be able to claim it. You would get something from it anyway, right? Might do it anyway.

I started with 1000 max, ended up at 3500 pre-2017 bubble. Only thing I ever regretted was not putting in more, I probably would've withdrawn more gains if I did. Now I've got about 10k invested total.

I just checked coinbase and it requires my employment and source of funds.
I am student working black, so I have no employment history at all.

There is no option for selecting unemployed, student or whatever. Will I get fucked up for just selecting a random thing?

Start with 500. Long 100x. 50k position. Literally no way to lose with this strategy

1 btc

If we were in a bull market, $500. In our crab/bear market, I have $21,000 invested and still rarely see large gains. A 10% pump is huge for me and almost never happens. When it does, it's only to recover previous losses.

Kraken is good

This nigga crazy...don’t ever buy any crypto thru RobinHood because you don’t own it and you can’t withdraw.

They are the same as banks and prolly use fractional reserve buying and selling....stay away anons unless you like being stupid fucks

>what if you are in it for long term investing?
If I had a time-machine, I would have bought $3000 worth of ETH back in January. Long-term is a good idea with ETC/BTC. Don't bother with alt-coins.

>I just checked coinbase and it requires my employment and source of funds.
Didn't require it for me. It only asked for a driver's license. I'm sure you're fine if you select a random thing, they're not going to call up your employer.

I buy BTC on coinbase when I have 2-4$ left over from other stock purchases, if moons can just sell take profit and reinvest in another stock. Don’t see how that’s a brainlet move desu

What bank do you have?? I didn’t know that was a thing

This is 100% wrong. Not everyone is are retarded day trader.

First time I used crypto was to buy rep watches, I've send more money than needed to use the rest for practice, about $200. When I trade I imagine there are at least 2 more zeroes.

I've learned quite a bit since then and will start to pour in serious amounts of money soon.