ETH or Altcoins, what is better right now?

Title

Attached: E.jpg (446x446, 15K)

mining rewards reduced by 30% a month ago
>PoS making legit progress (no this isnt a meme) it literally is
>Vitalik said he is surprised how fast development is going and if were to have guessed in 2017, he would not have thought how far development on sharding would have come
>MakerDAO just announced an s&p 500 synthetic peg similar to DAI (meaning the entire stock market will be tradeable on eth in a decentralised way very soon) - you can literally already trade an s&p 500 index on eth
>plasma and offchain shit also making very good progress
>WASM coming soon meaning you can create smart contracts in rust, c++ etc. (this wont be big if you arent a dev, but as a dev myself, let me tell you this is huge; majority of devs that go to eos, go there because they can use wasm).

LINK

So I shouldn't sell anything now?

you should sell your fiat and real estates

> I don't have fiat and I rent

fuck, I didn't mean to greentext. Anyway guys I have like 20 ETH so like idk what I wanna do but I got a feeling I should wait till 200 again

ETH

listen to this guy

ETH is unironically the next bitcoin. just having a few eth will make you rich once the fomo starts.

6 eth enough to make it?

Attached: 1554507316326.jpg (752x798, 618K)

good question op. im all in eth

this, people be stupid at throwing away future moondust

ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH ETH

Moved some % to ETH, seems to be timed just in time.

Wow, what a lucky timing.

I am 100$% in ETH right now

Look at the 1w chart. This is the most undervalued coin right now compared to all the top 50.
The smartest guy I know whos been in crypto since 2014 told me that ETH is going to be ~$220-280 in May, and $400-600 in June/July.

A lot of the people in his group sold everything and went 100% on ETH. I am there as well.

I bought 32 @ $99.
Also bought 4 at $400.
Both of these will be amazing purchases soon.

Yes seems pretty true, I have seen that many ERC20 are crazy high value compare to ETH Market Cap, so only got nano cap expect ETH right now

>an entire group of sensational retards
I’m not down on ETH but there’s no need to ever go ALL IN. You should always have a 40/40/20 stack or something comparable.

my nigga

>tfw ETH pumping

Attached: skull.jpg (620x538, 70K)